Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

He still can't even lie properly about injured players.

Tommy: "3 out of those 4 will be back in 2 weeks time"

Chic: "Which ones?"

Tommy: "McGinn, Plummer, Osbourne and Thompson will be back in 2 weeks"

Chic: "And Greg Wylde?"

Tommy: "No he will be a bit longer, 3 or 4 weeks away".

Am I missing something? Which is the failed lie?

Hoist up the flags and celebrate we never gave up. Great to see we kept on fighting to the end. FFS Gie us a break.

There will be no play off, we're going right down without a trace.

Well if the players take your attitude we will be going straight down. Personally I'd rather see them fight to avoid going down.

Time for TC to go. The club should have sacked him before the international break. I haven't felt this level of apathy from the stands since the coughlin era. Everyone has all but given up on the manager and the side.

Why the feck did we appoint Goodwin and Teale as untried coaches alongside an untried manager. Bizarre! I wouldn't be disappointed to see the club move Goodwin on in January. The man has let the club down far too many times since winning the cup. Dragging the name of our good club through the gutter with his Junior football style of play. Time to move on Jim as you have shamed us too many times and are feck all use in the stand every other week.

Time for a change Gilmour and co.

Was the best sustained period of forward play I've seen from us all season.

Not saying we deserved anything from the game or anything, but at least we never rolled over when the third went in.

Haha. Saints in "team does alright when other team takes foot off the pedal with the game won" shocker.

He might have sealed his own fate with that interview, sounded to me like he basically dosen't give a f**k.

He doesn't as he will be paid his contract in full even if sacked. That's the ridiculous situation of football contracts. There should be stipulations that if you are shite you leave with nothing.

Just on radio scotland on todays lineup Tommy says "we needed a fresh look" "goal against us just before half time one of our old failings" "in search of goals, haven't come our way"

he also says "I'll turn up on monday morning and go again"

On pressure "he feels the football pressure, nothing he can't handle"

On Saints fans "I don't want to say too much to the fans" "I will work my damnedest to turn it around" " 3 or 4 players back in 2 weeks time"

He feels absolutely fine when questioned about the pressure again.

So unless he's sacked its more of the same to come <_<[/quote

Couldn't give the man a red neck with a blow torch!!!!

Edited by Radar

Was the best sustained period of forward play I've seen from us all season.

Not saying we deserved anything from the game or anything, but at least we never rolled over when the third went in.

I know you are the most resilient fan on here and that is to be applauded but ffs a 3 goal beating by the Hammies and you say we never rolled over. These are Coughlin / Hay type results and this current situation can only end the way both of those did. Craig is beyond the point of no return both results and time wise. He is not going to turn this round, you must realise this TC. He has to go he is useless and his squad is in total disarray. It's heartbreaking but I refuse to defend him any further. There are no positives to be taken from this season no matter how you spin it. You are now coming out with very similar guff to the old duffer himself.

I know you are the most resilient fan on here and that is to be applauded but ffs a 3 goal beating by the Hammies and you say we never rolled over. These are Coughlin / Hay type results and this current situation can only end the way both of those did. Craig is beyond the point of no return both results and time wise. He is not going to turn this round, you must realise this TC. He has to go he is useless and his squad is in total disarray. It's heartbreaking but I refuse to defend him any further. There are no positives to be taken from this season no matter how you spin it. You are now coming out with very similar guff to the old duffer himself.

We never rolled over after we went 3-0 down. I'm surprised that me saying we never rolled over is seen as a negative. We could have rolled over and lost 6 or 7, would this have been better?

Between the start of the second half and the third goal we were absolutely shocking, that 20 minutes or so was as bad as I've seen us for a long time. That's when we lost the game.

I said when Tommy was appointed that I thought it was the wrong appointment. I also said I'd give him to Christmas before judging him, as I would with any new manager. I stand by that.

We never rolled over after we went 3-0 down. I'm surprised that me saying we never rolled over is seen as a negative. We could have rolled over and lost 6 or 7, would this have been better?

Between the start of the second half and the third goal we were absolutely shocking, that 20 minutes or so was as bad as I've seen us for a long time. That's when we lost the game.

I said when Tommy was appointed that I thought it was the wrong appointment. I also said I'd give him to Christmas before judging him, as I would with any new manager. I stand by that.

Being 3 down to Accies is rolling over in my book. You give him to Christmas but I have a feeling you (plus our board) are out on a limb here. Do you SERIOUSLY feel in your heart of hearts that Craig is going to turn this around by Christmas ? If not why wait ???