Stephen Aitken

shull

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe Aitken and Murray will do very well at their respective Clubs.

Murray will lead us into the Premiership , at the expense of Hibs, who will then dump Stubbs.

Murray for Easter Road.

Stevie for Greenhill Road.

Edited by shull

I believe Aitken and Murray will do very well at their respective Clubs.

Murray will lead us into the Premiership , at the expense of Hibs, who will then dump Stubbs.

Murray for Easter Road.

Stevie for Greenhill Road.

And Shull for Dykebar.lol.gif

Aitken certainly isn't messing about at Dumbarton, only been in the job a day and he has signed 2 players.

Why are we discussing the manager of Dumbarton? Wtf has his signings got to do with St Mirren? We will bring players in and no need to rush as that is what fecked us up last season. So what if another manager has brought in players before we have. I would rather our own manager assessed our squad and brought in the quality we need. He has been in the job less than a week ffs.

Aitken certainly isn't messing about at Dumbarton, only been in the job a day and he has signed 2 players.

Who did he sign?

(Not really that interested but want to annoy Ned!!!)

Why are we discussing the manager of Dumbarton? Wtf has his signings got to do with St Mirren? We will bring players in and no need to rush as that is what fecked us up last season. So what if another manager has brought in players before we have. I would rather our own manager assessed our squad and brought in the quality we need. He has been in the job less than a week ffs.

We are discussing Stephen Aitken because that is the title of the thread, much like we discuss Sevco, Elections, and Would You!

The point remains it seems like he has done his homework and has secured his targets before someone else does, which is a recurring issue at St Mirren.

Edited by Lord Pityme