St Mirren V Dundee United Premiership 21/1/15 7.45Pm Kick Off

shull

If we can tighten up in midfield we will start climbing away from the bottom of the league. IMO we need someone for the left side of midfield to replace Kelly. The new guy from Ross Co on last nights showing will do nicely.

Thought Kelly had a very good game last night.

Scored one and set up our winning goal on Saturday.

Yes he's been struggling a wee bit since assuming his more forward position, but looks to me as if he's getting used to it now.

Much rather have Kelly than Wylde in the team.

Edited by FTOF

Set up our wining goal on Saturday.

Yes he's been struggling a wee bit since assuming his more forward position, but looks to me as if he's getting used to it now.

Indeed, Wylde is just yet another former Rangers player who never learned the game and feels no need to put in a shift. Wasteful in Dundee and utterly lazy against Kilmarnock. He can leave any time he likes.

I thought it would have been harsh, however Cheesy said on BT Sport it was the same as the handball he got booked for so probably should have been a penalty.

Normally I would say it was ball to hand and should be played on. But on this occasion the ref has already made the decision that outfield it's a free kick and a booking, with a consistent referee it should also have been a free kick and a booking when the ball hit the Utd player's arm and since that was in the box it should have been a penalty.

Mention of a lot of good banter last night by saints in other threads...missed it last night but McGinn's is brilliant and mention of Jim shaking his hand/arm as though struck by ball on the arm in front of Utd fans (when he wasn't) is pretty funny.

Can anyone who was in the West Bank or that side of south stand shed any light on what Jim said/did to get GMS to moan to the linesman when all three where competing for the ball which Goodie won?

Mention of a lot of good banter last night by saints in other threads...missed it last night but McGinn's is brilliant and mention of Jim shaking his hand/arm as though struck by ball on the arm in front of Utd fans (when he wasn't) is pretty funny.

Can anyone who was in the West Bank or that side of south stand shed any light on what Jim said/did to get GMS to moan to the linesman when all three where competing for the ball which Goodie won?

He seemed to be running full pelt, whilst looking at GMS and laughing at him for having to run around the linesman.

Nice one Jim!

I notice BBC highlights have chosen not to show Ciftci's elbow or our penalty claim.

I'd like to think you were joking, but you're probably not.

Given Sunday night's hatchet job where they did their best to prejudice Arquin's red card appeal and dust off the 'Goodwin magnifying glass' to try to show our winning goal should have been chopped off, well, I'm not surprised.

And I really do not think this is paranoia - it's gone beyond that.

Scored one and set up our winning goal on Saturday.

Thought he was great too, that pass to Kenny for his chance in the second half was perfect.

I thought he was laughing at him from where I was sitting. Didn't understand what GMS was spitting the dummy out about though...

It was Armstrong and the greatest game of stares I've ever witnessed, just brilliant. Then, the wee boo hoo by Armstrong. I'm just surprised the linesman had caught up with play.

I'd like to think you were joking, but you're probably not.

Given Sunday night's hatchet job where they did their best to prejudice Arquin's red card appeal and dust off the 'Goodwin magnifying glass' to try to show our winning goal should have been chopped off, well, I'm not surprised.

And I really do not think this is paranoia - it's gone beyond that.

Getting a wee bit lost on the conspiracies against st mirren, now who else is against st mirren and hates us?

1: Ciftci

2: The defenders elbow in the penalty claim

3: The cameramen not employed by the bbc?

That list is getting pretty long now, we could fill more than a phone book by all the people who hate and are against st mirren. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif