Tony Fitzpatrick On Radio Clyde Tonight

Tony is on Clyde 1 tonight for first hour with Mark Guidi and Hugh Keevins. Likely to be only 1 talking any sense, will be interesting to hear his take if asked on current situation with Saints,and also talking about his book that's out. As already covered in other topic he`s at Waterstones on Sat from 2pm signing copies..........

Tony is an absolute St Mirren Legend.

He should be honoured with having a Stand named after him at St Mirren Park.

Maybe a Statue also.

Edited by shull

Get him on board now to help Gary to the end of the season.Things couldn't get any worse.Tony is a good coach and and his enthusiasm around the dressing room is what we need now.More than anything his love for our beloved club is fantastic.I told him recently if I won the Lottery I would buy the club and find a place for him.

Couldn't agree more. Tony should have a role at our club. I know he would help our team.in anyway he could and having him in the dugout would fire up the fans and the players. He would at least give us hope which Tealey doesn't. He gives me a defeatist attitude that is not going to pull us out of the mire. He has had time but to be honest it's been absolutely dismal

Couldn't agree more. Tony should have a role at our club. I know he would help our team.in anyway he could and having him in the dugout would fire up the fans and the players. He would at least give us hope which Tealey doesn't. He gives me a defeatist attitude that is not going to pull us out of the mire. He has had time but to be honest it's been absolutely dismal

You must be joking or have a short memory.

Fitzpatrick is a nice guy but he was clueless as a manager.

And ah'm no just saying that.

You've put it in writing, it must be true....

Tony Fitzpatrick = club legend and a complete gentleman...

Even FTOF sees Tony Fitzpatrick as a club legend. However FTOF is correct Tony is not management material Christ he said Tommy Craig was the right man for the job , as pointed out by Ally AFTER CRAIG WAS SACKED

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Tony Fitzpatrick would get more out of this saints team than Gary teale who has managed to win 2 matches in 2015. Let's be honest his defeatist attitude pre st.johnstone was not a good thing . I think Tony is a very polite and pro saints man who would never slate anyone at the club. I know having his passion and desire in that changing room for the last six weeks would make me feel better. Listen to him talk tell me he couldn't fire you up? Now listen to teale and longwell? No contest. It won't happen but having him in the dugout as a third set of yes would help.

Tony Fitzpatrick would get more out of this saints team than Gary teale who has managed to win 2 matches in 2015. Let's be honest his defeatist attitude pre st.johnstone was not a good thing . I think Tony is a very polite and pro saints man who would never slate anyone at the club. I know having his passion and desire in that changing room for the last six weeks would make me feel better. Listen to him talk tell me he couldn't fire you up? Now listen to teale and longwell? No contest. It won't happen but having him in the dugout as a third set of yes would help.

No probs Tony.whistling.gif

Good luck with your book signing.thumbup2.gif

You obviously weren't listening to the radio.

So FTOF lets stick with "tealey" one of the lads and all that. He will dig us out this hole? Will he f**k. Two wins in 2015 and were going down. Not Gary's fault he should have had an experienced man brought in to learn from and then maybe take over in a year or two not now not in the middle of a relegation battle. Anyhow it's the boards fault they have been great but this year they've ruined much of the good work.

So FTOF lets stick with "tealey" one of the lads and all that. He will dig us out this hole? Will he f**k. Two wins in 2015 and were going down. Not Gary's fault he should have had an experienced man brought in to learn from and then maybe take over in a year or two not now not in the middle of a relegation battle. Anyhow it's the boards fault they have been great but this year they've ruined much of the good work.

Now you know that's not what I'm saying.

Stick to the subject matter in hand.wink.png

We've won 3 games in 2015. Not great but Fitzy back as manager isnt the answer.