St Mirren V Kilmarnock Premiership 25/4/15

shull

I'll be there but really only because my Killie supporting mates are up and we have a few pints before the games.

With no Genev, Goodwin or McAusland, it's going to be an interesting defence we put out !

Killie will win comfortably I reckon, 0-2.

I've also got some Killie supporting friends attending.

It the 50th anniversary of their league win.

We should sing "Congratulations" in a kind of Christian tennis loving single gay kinda way.

Only confirmig the inevitable but we've no-one with any significant experience to play defensive midfield either now that Osbourne's departure has been announced.

We could play 4-4-2 and both midfielders could...wait for it...communicate and ensure both don't bomb forward thus leaving the defence exposed. It worked for numerous teams for decades, why not now.

Spot on IoBS

Why do people come out with this drivel and try and make out it comes from a reliable source!?

I've never spoken to big Thommo but his mother in law lives in the same street as my parents. It's not completely unrealistic to think that a poster might know some info you dont. Then again they might be talking shite.

We could play 4-4-2 and both midfielders could...wait for it...communicate and ensure both don't bomb forward thus leaving the defence exposed. It worked for numerous teams for decades, why not now.

Yeah, agree totally, it was evident from about Game 3 that we had problems at both ends. My opinion was (and remains) that it would have been easier to make ourselves secure at the back than hope for a fairy godmother to wave her wand at us and make one of our summer signings a "15 goal a season man".

I've never spoken to big Thommo but his mother in law lives in the same street as my parents. It's not completely unrealistic to think that a poster might know some info you dont. Then again they might be talking shite.

Agree entirely, but I suspect they are getting Teale and his assistant mixed up, GT is very, very good with the younger players!

If Motherwell win tonight which they probably will since Hamilton are dire, then a defeat tomorrow officially relegates us. Been 14 years since the last time I seen us go down, at least we went down scrapping that time.. this one will hurt much more.

We are already relegated but not mathematically. Let's get it over and done with so we can fully concentrate on next season.

We have kind of already starting as we've released a few players already.

The next couple of season might be tough but we will build our squad back up and hopefully be better equipped for our next season in the premiership, whenever that may be.

As for tomorrow's game, I can't see anything other than a Kilmarnock victory. :(

Edited by Stevie88

We are already relegated but not mathematically. Let's get it over and done with so we can fully concentrate on next season.

We have kind of already starting as we've released a few players already.

The next couple of season might be tough but we will build our squad back up and hopefully be better equipped for our next season in the premiership, whenever that may be.

As for tomorrow's game, I can see anything other than a Kilmarnock victory. sad.png

I am usually half full glass, however last 2 performances have shown me a side I rarely have seen from any team , a bunch of weak useless talentless gutless spineless losers. Anyway enough about the officials.

In saying that we are not much better.

I can see a total thrashing on cards.

So in traditional format cough cough

9-0 Killie Crowd 2986

I am usually half full glass, however last 2 performances have shown me a side I rarely have seen from any team , a bunch of weak useless talentless gutless spineless losers. Anyway enough about the officials.

In saying that we are not much better.

I can see a total thrashing on cards.

So in traditional format cough cough

9-0 Killie Crowd 2986

I've just edited my post was suppose to read I can't see anything other than a Kilmarnock victory.

Agreed, we will lose. However, I'll go for 8-0 which is a bit more realistic. :P

Kilmarnock beat us 1-0 scoring in the last few minutes of the game up there in our last encounter with them. The side played quite well moving the ball about but we had nothing to offer in the last third of the pitch.

I predict 2-1 St Mirren.

Edited by Ditto

What we'll have tomorrow is a team of inexperienced wee boys against a Killie side we've taken zero points from so far. Can't see anything other than a 3 0 loss.

Get ready to make the noise in the West Stand normally reserved for James Forrest, Weeee, weeeee, weeeee!!!!!