The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

Has it been confirmed yet that this game will definitely be at 1500 on Sat 8th?

I've been holding off booking flights up to now, but they are getting more expensive by the day.

Not yet no. TV companies haven't announced what games they're picking.

Not yet no. TV companies haven't announced what games they're picking.

Thanks TC,

Might go to the friendly in Sheffield the week before instead, as I mentioned in another thread I got stung for £170 last season after I had booked flights from Jersey to Aberdeen.

Can't do both games, so I think I will go for the safe option.

Thanks TC,

Might go to the friendly in Sheffield the week before instead, as I mentioned in another thread I got stung for £170 last season after I had booked flights from Jersey to Aberdeen.

Can't do both games, so I think I will go for the safe option.

They announced the games that were being moved for tv the other day.

http://spfl.co.uk/tv-games/

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on the OS that buses have announced details for travel. Im assuming its definetly a sat 3pm kick off then?

I'd have thought the TV would have picked this one up for potentially the Friday night to kick the season off. Still time right enough for something to happen.

Really looking forward to this game. Does anyone know when tickets will be going on sale?

I'm worried about it. :(

Look at the facts: a new, relatively inexperienced manager with what seems to be a wafer-thin contacts book, because he's made too few signings and none of them big-name/expensive ones, hardly sufficient pre-season matches played as a team... given all that, Sevco might well be too scared to even turn up on the day to face Murray's Marvels. :)

I predict Gow will quite simply run riot in this game with a real point to prove and full pre-season under his belt. I can just envisage him netting the 89th minute winner and running over the delerious band of Buddies with his top of and showing of his fantastic phsique.

Get a quid on this scorecast

Think it's around 950 or so for the corner section. They must decide pretty soon I would imagine about TV.

It's normally only The Morons F.C's away matches which are televised live.