Prince Philip

shull

Are there not anymore war celebrations on today ? i have only seen 2 events celebrating killing people (including children) surely some brave big men/women want to find something else which has an irrelevant anniversary today.

Anyway Duke of Edinburgh = prize twat and he is fecking Greek, so why is he not over there suffering with the people of Greece, could it be because he'd rather be here and does not need to worry where his next million is coming from ?

Edited by buddiecat

Are there not anymore war celebrations on today ? i have only seen 2 events celebrating killing people (including children) surely some brave big men/women want to find something else which has an irrelevant anniversary today.

Anyway Duke of Edinburgh = prize twat and he is fecking Greek, so why is he not over there suffering with the people of Greece, could it be because he'd rather be here and does not need to worry where his next million is coming from ?

Not that i know of Bud, Only the one celebrating the fact brave young men & women gave their all to defend this country from attack & ensure we dont speak German or exterminate Jews.

Guest TPAFKATS

I must qualify this: I am a Republican so have no desire to even have a Royal Family, i was simply answering a question with a genuine reply.

I know he sailed on a boat during the war but that would account for one medal, mibees two.

He must've included the ones they gave him for driving the horse and cart at badminton each year.