More Signings Before Deadline?

Conlan and Howieson clearly don't compliment each other when they're both on the left as neither are very strong defensively and to that end I wouldn't play them together. They are both still learning their trade though, Luke especially.

Similarly, Cuddihy on the opposite side is still at the stage where he clearly isn't as ready for first team football as we'd perhaps like him to be, but will certainly improve and looks like a decent prospect. Young Jordan though, looked at both Annan and against Livi like he's further on in terms of development than anyone.

Jordan looks like he has settled the quickest of any of the youngsters recently, probably could do with being stronger but that will come through game time.

Next one to get an extended deal on my mind.

Cuddihy looks like game time over the season is required, and maybe if Naisy back in Jan and Watson stays until end of season then maybe a loan out.

Jordan looks like he has settled the quickest of any of the youngsters recently, probably could do with being stronger but that will come through game time.

Next one to get an extended deal on my mind.

Cuddihy looks like game time over the season is required, and maybe if Naisy back in Jan and Watson stays until end of season then maybe a loan out.

Yep, certainly 3 year deals incoming for both him and Lewis Morgan (if he hasn't already signed one).

Carswell definitely included in the injury count after the cup game, but we've not had an update. Indeed, have we had any official update one the injury situation? I don't think so, but can understand why, given we are playing the same shower off dirty f**king ratbags we faced mid-week. Keep them guessing as to who will be looking to settle a score or two.

Edited by Drew

Carswell definitely included in the injury count after the cup game, but we've had not update. Indeed, have we had any official update one the injury situation? I don't think some, but can understand why, given we are playing the same shower off dirty f**king ratbags we faced mid-week. Keep them guessing as to who will be looking to settle a score or two.

Didn't Murray say pretty much this a few weeks ago after the team was leaked?

Nobody's business but the club, all the ITK crew must be getting upset.

It seems to me that Murray was interviewed during the period when Webster was a traitrous, turncoat basturt who had just used us to get fit and his name back in the papers.

Murray does mention "players" so with the signing of the handsome & talented Webster that hopefully means one wage left.

Confused, I am! wacko.png

Edited by Bud the Baker

Carswell definitely included in the injury count after the cup game, but we've not had an update. Indeed, have we had any official update one the injury situation? I don't think so, but can understand why, given we are playing the same shower off dirty f**king ratbags we faced mid-week. Keep them guessing as to who will be looking to settle a score or two.

Murray was in the PDEx during the week that Carswell's injury was the most concerning. He said that Carswell offered to stay on as we'd have been down to ten men after Howieson had to go off injured. This obviously didn't help Carswell's injury.

Edited by FTOF

Sounds like a job for the Goodmeister. So glad we have him around :)

Sounds like a job for the Goodmeister. So glad we have him around smile.png

So am I but he has to keep his aggression under control.

Scott Brown, on the whole, has done this over the last few seasons, still an annoying cnut, still in peoples faces but plays it smart.

This is what Goodwin has to do, although, as much as I like him, I'm not convinced he's realised this.

Sounds like a job for the Goodmeister. So glad we have him around :)

More a role for an Alex Neil or Keith Lasley. Strong, hard players but also fly bastards. Jim needs to be a wee bit more sleekit as to how he goes about delivering any retribution this afternoon or we'll be down to ten men before you can say 'but, but, he started it!'

Yep, certainly 3 year deals incoming for both him and Lewis Morgan (if he hasn't already signed one).

Morgan is signed up until 2017. No idea about Stewart - it was announced during the summer a few young lads like Cuddihy and Baird had new deals but Stewart was never mentioned and I'd wondered if he'd been released until I saw his name in a line-up. He may still be on a pro-youth contract. Definitely worth a new deal on what I've seen so far.