Alex Miller

The guy tried to do us a favour in our hour half a season in need with no strings attached.

For that, Thanks Alex.

Good Luck in the Future and a Merry Christmas.

I don't think many would have done the same.

Edited by thomsons dropped it

Miller was brought in to try and save Murray. It didn't work out and so his departure was also inevitable.

Having prepared the team all week for today's game I imagine his nose may well have been out of joint by Rae's insistence on taking charge after he arrived yesterday.

Wasn't at the game today and won't be at any more.

Miller was brought in to try and save Murray. It didn't work out and so his departure was also inevitable.

Having prepared the team all week for today's game I imagine his nose may well have been out of joint by Rae's insistence on taking charge after he arrived yesterday.

Och Div, you'll be missed .........

Bit of a shame that the club didn't ask him to be present, even in the Director's Box. He did go out of his way to help us. No argument with Rae taking command though, as the buck stops with him. Strong character, I'm guessing?

Bit of a shame that the club didn't ask him to be present, even in the Director's Box. He did go out of his way to help us. No argument with Rae taking command though, as the buck stops with him. Strong character, I'm guessing?

How do you know they didnt ?

Mibbee he just had some christmas shopping to do ?

why u lying? U were at game!

why u lying? U were at game!

I may be getting monstrously whooshed but I suspect div is saying that Alex Miller wasn't at the game.

Oh well, hit me with it !!