Queen Of The South V St Mirren Championship 13/2/16

shull

Believe Watson is suspended for this after his booking at the weekend. He will be a big loss, he's been excellent recently.

Hopefully Webster is fit after going off in the first half on Saturday and Sean will go to LB and Gary to RB. If he isn't fit we would only have 3 available defenders in Baird, Kelly and Irvine.

no he's not!!!

Dibble he does more than Shankland who despite having a good touch does nothing. thommo did more in 12 mins yesterday than him. I think your view on thommo is a disgrace. He was injured the whole of last Season. Short memory you have.

He wasn't injured the whole of last season. He started 15 league games last year and made 3 subs appearances and after getting fit decided he needed an optional operation midway through the season as well. Were you one of the brigade calling from Thommo to become assistant manager to Craig then Teale then Murray then Rae... he cannae even be trusted to warm up properly with a youth coach being dispatched to make sure, (in the words of Alex Rae) that at the age of 37 he doesn't just "Fanny about" at half time.

He wasn't injured the whole of last season. He started 15 league games last year and made 3 subs appearances and after getting fit decided he needed an optional operation midway through the season as well. Were you one of the brigade calling from Thommo to become assistant manager to Craig then Teale then Murray then Rae... he cannae even be trusted to warm up properly with a youth coach being dispatched to make sure, (in the words of Alex Rae) that at the age of 37 he doesn't just "Fanny about" at half time.

Not just half time he can't be trusted to warm up. He spent ten minutes standing talking to Lee Mair instead of warming up against partick.

Mercifully I wasnt there to witness our latest defeat. The phrogmobile broke down and had to be towed away beforehand.

I now make that 4 reverses in 8 games for Alex Rae. A vast improvement on Ian Murray, but of course he was dismissed as incompetent.Its reasonably early days for Rae and it has been mooted on here that his brief was to save the club from relegation.If so - and I think that is showing how far we have fallen - then perhaps he will manage that. Otherwise I see this season as all but over, having been dismissed from all cup interest and barring a collapse from teams above us, with little or no chance of fourth position.

Quite honestly even if we miraculously made fourth spot, does anyone (apart from Mr Skull)see us being able to beat any of the top three or anyone from the league above ?

Time to return to a more aquatic atmosphere.

Mercifully I wasnt there to witness our latest defeat. The phrogmobile broke down and had to be towed away beforehand.

I now make that 4 reverses in 8 games for Alex Rae. A vast improvement on Ian Murray, but of course he was dismissed as incompetent.Its reasonably early days for Rae and it has been mooted on here that his brief was to save the club from relegation.If so - and I think that is showing how far we have fallen - then perhaps he will manage that. Otherwise I see this season as all but over, having been dismissed from all cup interest and barring a collapse from teams above us, with little or no chance of fourth position.

Quite honestly even if we miraculously made fourth spot, does anyone (apart from Mr Skull)see us being able to beat any of the top three or anyone from the league above ?

Time to return to a more aquatic atmosphere.

thumbup2.gif

Saw the highlights on QoTS TV (would be nice to see something from our own site)!

Anyway, from the highlights I would say we probably shaded it in terms of chances and pretty decent ones at that. I, for one am looking forward to the game on Saturday. I'm 100% confident that we can win, especially as I am bringing the A-team (when I have brought my eldest two we have always won). This is the main reason why we banned my Mother, we lost every time she came to a game.