Refering To The Snp As Natsis.

Bud the Baker

Of course not!

That's an optical illusion then.

oh hold

SD?? you haven't asked for anyone else to be banned from the site for posting offensive language.

There's plenty at it.

If you want to be offended, be offended but why not take offense at all offensive language? Unless your style is to be selective in who you want to be offended by or get banned.

Who else uses the term? You seem to be the only person unable to understand the point I made but just to satisfy you I'll make whatever amendments to my original post you suggest.

It's all about context - in general I've no interest in spats between other users and with over 8000 posts on the site over 10 years I don't consider myself a person who is easily offended. I do think however that the repeated use of the term "Natsi" aimed against all supporters of the SNP and not just the specific poster being replied to be in a different category.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Who else uses the term? You seem to be the only person unable to understand the point I made but just to satisfy you I'll make whatever amendments to my original post you suggest.

It's all about context - in general I've no interest in spats between other users and with over 8000 posts on the site over 10 years I don't consider myself to a person who is easily offended. I consider the repeated use of the term "Natsi" aimed against all supporters of the SNP and not just the specific poster being replied to is in a different category.

I understand your point alright. I don't agree with your selectiveness.

I'll refer you to your opening line in the original post.

This is about continued abusive language of Stuart Dickson

I understand also, the context in which SD has used the term Natsi and whilst, it is not a term I would use, I don't find it as offensive as you do but unlike you, I am not affected by anything anyone says on these forums.

You have singled SD out, despite your protestations. I agree, SD makes it easy for folks to single him out, he makes no attempt to hide & he appears to have a few forum fishing rods. He uses them well, as others use theirs well too.

As far as I can see, he has not committed a crime unless posting strong opinions is now a crime.

I get that you don't like the term Natsi & are offended by it but, it's not on any list of banned words that I know of, otherwise, someone would have reported him to the word police for his use of it.

Funnily enough, Stuart doesn't claim credit for it's introduction to the forum but it's touched a nerve with a few.

Perhaps some nerves are a wee bit too raw.

If everyone who posted something that someone found offensive got banned, this forum would consists of less folk than are eligible to get in the supporters bar when it opens.

I understand your point alright. I don't agree with your selectiveness.

I'll refer you to your opening line in the original post.

I understand also, the context in which SD has used the term Natsi and whilst, it is not a term I would use, I don't find it as offensive as you do but unlike you, I am not affected by anything anyone says on these forums.

You have singled SD out, despite your protestations. I agree, SD makes it easy for folks to single him out, he makes no attempt to hide & he appears to have a few forum fishing rods. He uses them well, as others use theirs well too.

As far as I can see, he has not committed a crime unless posting strong opinions is now a crime.

I get that you don't like the term Natsi & are offended by it but, it's not on any list of banned words that I know of, otherwise, someone would have reported him to the word police for his use of it.

Funnily enough, Stuart doesn't claim credit for it's introduction to the forum but it's touched a nerve with a few.

Perhaps some nerves are a wee bit too raw.

If everyone who posted something that someone found offensive got banned, this forum would consists of less folk than are eligible to get in the supporters bar when it opens.

Well you seem to be the only one who thinks so.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Aye email her if you want. She knows exactly how I felt about the situation. My exs boyfriend is an SNP member and party activist.

Gilmour called you absolutely spot on.

You are a total loose cannon.

Your personal life appears to be a total bloody mess, your professional life appears to be one huge work of fantasy where you seem to actually believe you are paid footballer wages to fix pipes and your social life appears to consist of you telling everyone else that they are doing a shite job compared to what you would do if only someone, anyone could see how important you were and let you do it instead.

There might be a psychiatrist on here who could make a fortune helping you out.

Narcissism, delusion and some clear signs of psychopathy fuelled by a clear sense of being frustrated at not being recognised for the brilliance you believe you possess. f**k me its an eat all you can buffet for psychiatry.

Not my area of expertise Im afraid but you clearly have issues.

This goes beyond personal abuse to be honest.

I genuinely pity you.

Edited by oaksoft

Your personal life appears to be a total bloody mess, your professional life appears to be one huge work of fantasy where you seem to actually believe you are paid footballer wages to fix pipes and your social life appears to consist of you telling everyone else that they are doing a shite job compared to what you would do if only someone, anyone could see how important you were and let you do it instead.

Narcissism, delusion and some clear signs of psychopathy fuelled by a clear sense of being frustrated at not being recognised for the brilliance you believe you possess. f**k me its an eat all you can buffet for psychiatry.

I genuinely pity you.

Aw that's nice. You should give up the amateur psychiatry though. The only thing you've said in there that is anywhere near accurate is that Gilmour said I was loose canon.

I genuinely pity you.

To summarise, neatly, he's a classic troll.

I genuinely pity you.

I'm tearing up here... really feeling the love and gin on the night of our third successive home win!

The harmony it has generated is overwhelming!

I didn't know you cared. Secretly, for someone as needy as our beloved and misunderstood Stuart, that will mean a lot.

I know you have touched me!

oh... I forgot that was our secret Oaky! ;)

To summarise, neatly, he's a classic troll.

Well having criticised him for using Wiki as a source I have danced with the devil somewhat and checked up common signs of narcissism.

It is as though the page had been written purely for him. Of course I cant confirm any of what I am about to say because I am not interested in scanning the primary literature but given my health warning over Wiki here goes.....

Flattery towards anyone who praises him. Nosferatu and a couple of others get plenty of likes on their posts when they agree with him.

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so. He has used his sons to have a go at Gilmour over the postponed Raith game and is now using his divorce to score points against the SNP.

Pretending to be more important than they really are. Pick a post.

Bragging and exaggerating their achievements. £150k salary for connecting pipes.

Claiming to be an expert in everything. Again, pick a post. From global warming and general science, through immigration, oil and gas industry to law, he is an expert in all of it apparently.

Inability to see things through the eyes of others. His way or the highway. Pick a post.

Entitlement. Why does nobody recognise his brilliance.

Arrogance. Only he can do things correctly. Everyone else is useless.

He claims not to be a narcissist. I would like to know exactly which of the above lot he does NOT display in abundance.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm tearing up here... really feeling the love and gin on the night of our third successive home win!

The harmony it has generated is overwhelming!

I didn't know you cared. Secretly, for someone as needy as our beloved and misunderstood Stuart, that will mean a lot.

I know you have touched me!

oh... I forgot that was our secret Oaky! ;)

Get a hanky and man up FFS or I it'll be the last time I touch you at all.

Unless you agree to pay the fee we agreed of course.

Well having criticised him for using Wiki as a source I have danced with the devil somewhat and checked up common signs of narcissism.

It is as though the page had been written purely for him. Of course I cant confirm any of what I am about to say because I am not interested in scanning the primary literature but given my health warning over Wiki here goes.....

Flattery towards anyone who praises him. Nosferatu and a couple of others get plenty of likes on their posts when they agree with him.

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so. He has used his sons to have a go at Gilmour over the postponed Raith game and is now using his divorce to score points against the SNP.

Pretending to be more important than they really are. Pick a post.

Bragging and exaggerating their achievements. £150k salary for connecting pipes.

Claiming to be an expert in everything. Again, pick a post. From global warming and general science, through immigration, oil and gas industry to law, he is an expert in all of it apparently.

Inability to see things through the eyes of others. His way or the highway. Pick a post.

Entitlement. Why does nobody recognise his brilliance.

Arrogance. Only he can do things correctly. Everyone else is useless.

He claims not to be a narcissist. I would like to know exactly which of the above lot he does NOT display in abundance.

I believe the experts call that "displacement". Its sounds to me like every one of those points could have been written for you.

I genuinely pity you.

Could almost be a summary of yourself. ????

Suddenly your behaviour on here over the last 18 months or so begins to have some explanation behind it.

Yup. Now we know why he has an obsessive hatred for the SNP.

Exactly the same story with Gilmour.

Upset Dicko and he will spend the next two decades following you and hounding you.

The anatomy of the perfect troll.

Its absolutely tragic.

Could almost be a summary of yourself.

Nah not really. I cant imagine spending years of my life targetting a couple of people in the way Dicko has.

At least we now know what is behind the Natsi nonsense.

If davidg had closed this thread we would have had difficulty getting to the bottom of this.