Refering To The Snp As Natsis.

Bud the Baker

Ha ha ha! That's going to hurt!

Anyway, Dicky has a cheek comparing anyone to the Nazi's considering he's only really posting on here because he got banned from P&B for being a nasty little racist.

Got to disagree, norman, that's just not correct. 'Little' is never a word you could use about the fat, shop assistant bashing, pipe fitter.

Got to disagree, norman, that's just not correct. 'Little' is never a word you could use about the fat, shop assistant bashing, pipe fitter.

All we hav ever asked him to do is drop the personal vendettas which have been going on for years under multiple aliases.

None if what has been uncovered today should have been necessary.

Aw that's nice. You should give up the amateur psychiatry though. The only thing you've said in there that is anywhere near accurate is that Gilmour said I was loose canon.

stuart I admire you as you are one of the very few who speaks his own mind on this forum, not a member of Div's clique following or happy clapping brigade, the fact the mods let people basically try and bully u on here is disgraceful...

stuart I admire you as you are one of the very few who speaks his own mind on this forum, not a member of Div's clique following or happy clapping brigade, the fact the mods let people basically try and bully u on here is disgraceful...

Dear God......lol.gif

Oooooh Stuart I soooooooo admire you.

f**king criiiiiiiiinge.

Edited by oaksoft

Let me think about that for a minute - naw! :) Your not getting the first two, I'll leave the third up to you. Get to it, I'm watching ... (is that a bit creepy?)

Yes its creepy. Might have had a wee breakthrough today but Ive said that before only to realise that despite weeks of staring at Maths I still havent a fecking clue what I am doing.

As Einstein once said though, if we knew what we were doing we wouldnt call it research.

What Mathematics are you looking at? Just being nosey.

Yes you are.

However I am in a good mood.

The specifics of what I am trying to do would be impossible to explain on here largely because as I said above, I am still trying to fathom out what the hell I am trying to do. The maths which underlies all of it is wide ranging and complex but involves linear algebra and group theory as major basic components. There are MANY days now when I begin to think a lecturing job might be an easier option lol. Maybe nosferatu is onto something.

Edited by oaksoft

Yes you are.

However I am in a good mood.

The specifics of what I am trying to do would be impossible to explain on here largely because as I said above, I am still trying to fathom out what the hell I am trying to do. The maths which underlies all of it is wide ranging and complex but involves linear algebra and group theory as major basic components. There are MANY days now when I begin to think a lecturing job might be an easier option lol. Maybe nosferatu is onto something.

Complex linear algebra? - you mean you're struggling to pay the bills.....:rolleyes:

If you knew anything about Mathematics you would know that what you said would denote linear algebra using complex numbers, which would be a subset of the linear algebra that oaky was referring to, even though what he is doing may not involve complex numbers.

And if you are using linear algebra to calculate your finances it's no wonder you think you earn £150k p.a. (but you would probably be doing it wrong anyway).

TBH I was struggling to work out exactly what the f**k he was talking about.

I studied Linear Algebra and Group & Field Theory. I'm a bit rusty on it (about 15 years of rust) but try me anyway. Maybe trying to explain it to someone who may understand it will help to clarify it in your own noggin.

It's to do with the application of it more than the theoretical framework of either and the particular problem is converting some of it to software in a way that is functional, efficient and also computationally fast bearing in mind that it requires modification of decades old code written by other people who couldn't be arsed to document anything. If you have any programming background at all then you may recognise part of the problem when I tell you that amongst tens of thousands of lines of dense mathematical code there are global variables called (and I kid you not), 'e', 'buff', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'h' and 's'. To make matters worse the software is not compartmentalised which means that there is coupling everywhere. Modify one thing and you are more than likely to f**k up something which has been working for years.

I have made some decent progress on it today though.

Sounds like classic "if they want it changed then they'll have to keep me in a job" global variables.

Yeah I've been thinking about this a lot.

I am suspicious that there may be something in this.

Most of these guys are scientists and are not trained in software development.

There's also a huge red light over documentation. You see people publishing stuff in language that seems designed not to be fully understood thus protecting a research group from another research group supplanting their dominance in an area.

I'm not paranoid but I am seeing things which make me think it happens more often than I'd like to see.

Don't even get me started on the fact that taxpayer funded research is being written up and stuck behind paywalls so the people who funded it can't even access it without paying again. Add the opaque language and you have the makings of a good conspiracy theory for those who like to indulge in such things.

Did I just read that oaksoft is suckling from the teat of the taxpayer? Dear oh dear

Nope. Dont need to anyway. I have decided to take on a £150k job, divorce my wife and then spend the rest of my life harassing her for the pittance she earns. I read somewhere on here that ruining someones life in this way wasnt in fact revenge, punishment or downright nastiness but actually was "justice". How else am I going to pay for all those exotic foreign holidays that I want to come on here and boast about?

Edited by oaksoft

• 3 weeks later...

Natsis. Nazis.

The intent is clear.

As recently as this evening the same guy is posting this sh*t.

Yep and if you want him to stop posting this stuff then you will require a time machine, go back a number of years and stop that SNP member from shagging his wife (now his ex-wife unsurprisingly). Thats the root of his SNP obsession. Edited by oaksoft