Most important games in our History?

6 minutes ago, div said:

Yes, it's clearly me who sounds ridiculous.

Really hate reading "supporters" abusing their own team, can't ever understand it.

On to the ignore list you go.

And you Chief Mod :lol:

52 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Aye, showing your true colours there Shull, more to say than anyone, but when the chips are down u criticize .Proving 50k of yours posts are self indulgent pish

The players deserve to get criticised. They have been a disgrace. This is a Forum for honest opinion. 

On Matchday there is no booing, only support. 

Unfortunately the players are taking the piss and don't appreciate our supporters who pay their hard earned cash to watch their feeble efforts. 

And the Thread is a joke. Every competitive match is important and the players should be giving 100% in all. 

11 minutes ago, div said:

Yes, it's clearly me who sounds ridiculous.

Really hate reading "supporters" abusing their own team, can't ever understand it.

On to the ignore list you go.

That's one thing I've never understood, how can a moderator have anyone on an ignore list?

Surely you miss any things that are out of order or other posts that become not healthy for the forum?

Missing the day to day posts puts you at a disadvantage and allows many "unseen" posts to go unnoticed.

Always thought this idea was lazy moderating.

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's one thing I've never understood, how can a moderator have anyone on an ignore list?

Surely you miss any things that are out of order or other posts that become not healthy for the forum?

Missing the day to day posts puts you at a disadvantage and allows many "unseen" posts to go unnoticed.

Moderation  on here is a joke. 

Head of the Forum putting Buddies on ignore because he is a super dooper happy clapping supporter better than any other and because  he disagrees with some posts. 

Cretin 

Edited by shull

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Do you really believe div reads every single post on here to make sure they're suitable. :lol:

There are plenty of people that would go running to the mods if something unsuitable was posted.

And why can't Shankland be criticised. 

He came back from Aberdeen, fat and unfit. A total disgrace to his trade. 

He got plenty support at the start. 

Hopefully Ross can sort him or get him to f**k back up the road. 

Maybe sort him in time for a hat trick tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Moderation  on here is a joke. 

Head of the Forum putting Buddies on ignore because he is a super dooper happy clapping supporter better than any other and because  he disagrees with some posts. 

Cretin 

You misunderstand, he did it because he believes you talk crap.

Happy to help. :)

2 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Do you really believe div reads every single post on here to make sure they're suitable. :lol:

There are plenty of people that would go running to the mods if something unsuitable was posted.

There are other Mods who contribute nothing to help. 

1 minute ago, kevo_smfc said:

17 negative posts on a 37 post thread from one forum member :rolleyes:

Post building oot yer nut!

I hope getting older dosn't make me as bitter as some on here . I thought you were meant to mellow .

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Any posts which are reported by visitors will be flagged up and will be reviewed.

Just now, munoz said:

I hope getting older dosn't make me as bitter as some on here . I thought you were meant to mellow .

Read all posts, not just those that suit your pish agenda. 

Plenty positivity among my output. 

And try to be original.