How can we Improve Discussions on Buy Out and 1877 Club

I am amazed at the number of  contradictory statements made on Governance and Conditions regarding to both of these.

My question is:

Should there not be a clear communication route for both on the Forum where a designated person from each deals with the issues raised.

This would ensure transparency and direct traffic to the appropriate decision maker/link person.

WTF?

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:39 PM, St.Ricky said:

Posting this a little early but also intend it to be my final post on the Forums. It would obviously be great to win the game and finish the year on a high but Morton have been playing well consistently this season so it is a big ask. But if you don't ask you don't get or so it is said, so come on the Buddies. Finish the year on a high.

Any kind of win would do.

Thanks to those who have liked some of my posts and thanks also to those who took the time to say they didn't. 

My Internet posting days are behind me.

Come on ye Saints.

I hope so.

When clarity is there 

When governance is transparent

Do you pay £10 per month?

Did you pay a founders fee?

Are you getting what you thought? 

Traducing people online doesn't make your point stronger.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Go feck yerself. :lol:

Ah dear.

You can do better than that.

Despite all of your bluster and language I have a string feeling that there is a food brain in there. 

Why not apply it to the question and then you, like me,  won't feel the need or have any reason  to post on these topics.

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I am amazed at the number of  contradictory statements made on Governance and Conditions regarding to both of these.

My question is:

Should there not be a clear communication route for both on the Forum where a designated person from each deals with the issues raised.

This would ensure transparency and direct traffic to the appropriate decision maker/link person.

This purpose of internet forums is to keep nutters like us out of the way of normal folks.

I totally agree with your point you lovely man, although I also think it's totally rubbish and will be coming round to your house to pelt you with radishes.

Edited by Bud the Baker

57 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

In reply to the original posters question

Why do we need to?

Good question. 

The test of being in a clique is that one doesn't recognise that one exists..... because you are in it.

I support the buy out

I support the 1877 Club 

Am I fed up with all of the stuff posted online about both .. then yes.

Therefore ....why not look at improving the processes involved?

No one is forced to turn their thoughts to this. Ignore is an option. 

Feel free to use this of the mood takes you.

15 hours ago, Sonny said:

The number of St Mirren supporters who use this forum is minuscule. Maybe the groups you refer to Rick require better communication streams but this forum is not the place.

Sonny. You may well be right.

There are other, perhaps more effective ways but these are not yet in place. Given time, I hope and believe that these will be.

Thanks

18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My question is:

Of course there should be clear communication. I can't speak for the 1877 club - I've never been a member there and only found out last week that there is actually a committee for the 1877 club, but certainly SMiSA have to up their game. 

3 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Of course there should be clear communication. I can't speak for the 1877 club - I've never been a member there and only found out last week that there is actually a committee for the 1877 club, but certainly SMiSA have to up their game. 

One of the great things about clearcommunication is, when communicated in a clear way one only needs to make a point or express an opinion ONCE.  

Edited to add:  Proper spacing between words also helps

Edited by TediousTom

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

One of the great things about clearcommunication is, when communicated in a clear way one only needs to make a point or express an opinion ONCE.  

Edited to add:  Proper spacing between words also helps

Hmm, see thats true when you deal with sensible grown ups. But anyone with children knows that repetition is sometimes the only way to get the message through. It's not very grown up for an organisations board to ignore present or past members. Don't you think?