Latest Scores

FTOF

8 hours ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Only listening, but Celtic an embarrassment as Scottish champions. Cannot deny a bit of schadenfreude mind. 😁

Results like this should bring a bit of context to the fans of the ugly sisters when teams in our league have a player sent off against them and don't then get hammered, it won't but it should, can't say I was disappointed to see the final score.

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Finishes 2-1 for United . Goalie should have saved the winner. Oveall  a decent game . United look like winning the division comfortably but will need to sign a good few players for the top league. Our League may be cr a p but It is better than United at the moment.

From a financial standpoint it suits us that United are promoted as I understand the agreement reached regarding Declan Gallagher.

“The towering defender has penned a two-year contract, joining from Premiership side St Mirren after an undisclosed future fee — understood to be conditional on United's promotion — was agreed with the Buddies.” 26 Jul 2023

From a financial standpoint it suits us that United are promoted as I understand the agreement reached regarding Declan Gallagher.
“The towering defender has penned a two-year contract, joining from Premiership side St Mirren after an undisclosed future fee — understood to be conditional on United's promotion — was agreed with the Buddies.” 26 Jul 2023

Depends on the amount, if its less than a finishing place or two at the season end then no. I'd rather a "diddy" club got promoted before them. [emoji6]

12 hours ago, elvis said:

And .

I read your post about Maddison which was totally negative and arbitrary and devoid of content (as usual), so I was just going to post “And…?”, but felt you perhaps could use a richer more informative post.

I hope this helps?  :)

7 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Depends on the amount, if its less than a finishing place or two at the season end then no. I'd rather a "diddy" club got promoted before them. emoji6.png

But he’s no longer our player.

That was the deal. So your argument doesn’t make any difference. 

Robbo went into this season and decided he no longer required big earners like Joe & Dec.

Carson leaving for a fee plus removing a high wage has turned out to be a good thing as things stand. 

I think if you add up all those wages and transfer fees it will be a hugely significant sum which probably is worth at least 2 (prize money) places in the league.