1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Can you point out the post where he replies to a physio or doctor?

You’d know all about being a troll mind you.

Mullen has a "Broken Hand" and will be out for a few good weeks..?

if its the latter.. Hmmm? Most players play with a light cast/banadge with a hand/face injury!

As usual, our good friend LPM (much like yourself) automatically has to elude to the most negative outlook  in any given SMFC conversation. I n this case, that the injury isn't serious/ real and he should be playing. 

I've been talking about LPM hinting as above that he knows more that medical professionals.  Chosen to ignore your nonsense spin about him replying to doctors. 

Mullen has a "Broken Hand" and will be out for a few good weeks..?

if its the latter.. Hmmm? Most players play with a light cast/banadge with a hand/face injury!

As usual, our good friend LPM (much like yourself) automatically has to elude to the most negative outlook  in any given SMFC conversation. I n this case, that the injury isn't serious/ real and he should be playing. 

I've been talking about LPM hinting as above that he knows more that medical professionals.  Chosen to ignore your nonsense spin about him replying to doctors. 

In other words, you’re wrong.

Again!

14 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

In other words, you’re wrong.

Again!

Only if we take your twisting of what I've said as the starting point, which obviously we won't be doing.

As with the vast majority of your posts, it's more trolling. You really are a bit of a one trick pony. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

Do you honestly believe we will be forking out six figure transfer fees for players in January. Not a chance even if we could persuade a player to sign for a team embroiled in a relegation struggle. Get real, it will be loans and freebie cast offs as usual.

You don't half jump to wrong conclusions and assumptions....

I used Kamberi as an example of what would be great for us... He was a loan deal (which you seemed to not know when you 1st responded to my earlier post) but as an astute part of that contract Hibs could buy him for an pre-determined price - which was supposed to be around the £100,000 (or euros).. If we managed to get a goal scorer in on loan with a similar deal - do you think we would not find or have the funds to sign someone with that kind of record 9 goals in the Premiership in 14 games - it was a no brainer and it would be for us too - the money we got from McGinn - 1/9 th of it for a guy who is certain to be worth 5 or 6 times that when he moves on 1 1/2 to 2 years later...

Kamberi was unheard of in Scotland and obviously not captured by other clubs at the time - He came for a few months, but showed what he was capable off and took his chance.

It seems like you think I am mad to hope that we could get that lucky or sign someone who performed so well - why not - it is very difficult - but am I bad for hoping we manage to get a gem in a similar way to the example I have given...

75,000 for Heaton - 100,000 for Kamberi   - you think we would not jump at a deal like that if it presented itself to us?

No problem for me if you don't - I however, think it would be a no brainer...

Edited by Sweeper07

Just now, the barrhead teacher said:

Brocks madsen sent back to Birmingham after unimpressive loan period. OK continues the clear out of duffers as transfer window approaches. Note McCann got boot from Dundee so this could be an additional worry for us.

Dinnae fret about Dundee.

Stubbs is favourite to take over.

2 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Brocks madsen sent back to Birmingham after unimpressive loan period. OK continues the clear out of duffers as transfer window approaches. Note McCann got boot from Dundee so this could be an additional worry for us.

Interestin article here: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/was-scouted-using-fifa-18-15288852

3 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Funny, I said the same thing in that Dundee were just a bit worse than us under McCann.

I hear Stubbs is in the market.... His media pals think he is outstanding, maybe worth a punt for Dundee.

4 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

If he now goes on to bang a load of goals in elsewhere there'll be a few embarrassed people named in that article.

Van Nistelroy up front would have starved to death with what he would have been forced to live off in service.

And Coulson's away as well.

https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/2255-hayden-coulson-returns-to-middlesbrough

Thought there was a player there, in that lovely summer evening against Killie when even Jeff King and Cole Kpekawa looked like players :lol:

And Coulson's away as well.
https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/2255-hayden-coulson-returns-to-middlesbrough
Thought there was a player there, in that lovely summer evening against Killie when even Jeff King and Cole Kpekawa looked like players :lol:

I was on holiday for that game and couldn’t wait to see him play when I got back based on the reports.

Went to the Queen’s Park game and he was dreadful playing as a wing back (not the only one to be fair!)

All the best to him but another that won’t be missed

52 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If he now goes on to bang a load of goals in elsewhere there'll be a few embarrassed people named in that article.

Van Nistelroy up front would have starved to death with what he would have been forced to live off in service.

Who gives a shit what he does elsewhere? Let it go...

On 10/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sweeper07 said:

You don't think we need a better Left Back? (Or do you believe Eckers is going to be fit often enough and good enough at this level?)

I think Paul McGinn and Hodson are OK for this level, but both play better as Right Backs.

A classy, solid defender with  a menacing goal scoring ability at LB, and who can hit great crosses and passes would improve us greatly..

There must be someone who is not being guaranteed games at a big club who could come to us on loan and become a Saints superstar?

Am I bad for dreaming positives?

Starting with Left Back.  When fit,and I take your point there,  Eck has a point to prove.  If he does and stays fit,  fine. If not I agree,  move on. 

Are you bad for having a view on how to improve the team.. Absolutely  not.