Ryan Edwards

19 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Really don’t get this signing last thing we need is another midfielder that likes to play central.

If we are short on money why not just wait see who might get released from their contract today.

Winger,cb or striker is what we need

It’s crazy our recruitment this year......

Canny see many good strikers without a club.

5 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I'm just trying to figure out what he suggest is managerial shenanigans...

He is trying to convince us that Stubbs has been telling all and sundry that they should find new clubs and that Stubbs is personally instigating this. That is the shenanigans.

There is of course no proof of this. We dont know if players bitched about changes at the club and were then told to shut up or f**k off or whether all of is is just made up pish.

He is then trying to persuade us all that Stubbs has somehow been placed over the knee of someone senior at the club and spanked for doing all this. We are expected to just dumbly accept this as truth.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Good to see you have as much ability  to follow a conversation as DougJamie. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because I went to council scheme school and if it hasn't made me a pompous bastard, I'm glad.

Edited by pod

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He is trying to convince us that Stubbs has been telling all and sundry that they should find new clubs and that Stubbs is personally instigating this. That is the shenanigans.

There is of course no proof of this. We dont know if players bitched about changes at the club and were then told to shut up or f**k off or whether all of is is just made up pish.

He is then trying to persuade us all that Stubbs has somehow been placed over the knee of someone senior at the club and spanked for doing all this. We are expected to just dumbly accept this as truth.

If you are leading a team in any part of life career wise. What you don't do is tell staff go find a new job when leading them after one week have no replacements while still on the pay roll. You have to be tactfully aware not to introduce negative vibes. Surly you being a scientific lecturer would know that. 

Although I don't think Stubbs is right for us and I'm concerned by the number of midfielders we have in the squad, one of my pals in work is a Thistle fan and he thinks Edwards is quality.

Heres hoping he's right and he turns out to be a good player for us.

1 minute ago, JM1 said:

Although I don't think Stubbs is right for us and I'm concerned by the number of midfielders we have in the squad, one of my pals in work is a Thistle fan and he thinks Edwards is quality.

Heres hoping he's right and he turns out to be a good player for us.

They certainly seemed divided on him.  That would suggest that we should perhaps reserve our own judgement.

hoping Ryan Edwards is one of those players whose energy encourages others to give that we bit extra ,  we,re needing the kind of player that brings out the best in his team mates , if we can keep Cammy and Stephen McGinn , we have a chance of putting together a hard working team that will make things difficult  for the opposition. 

You can believe it or not, I don’t really give a flying. I do, however, know this is true as this came from a member of staff.

See that tea lady, forever making up stories that people choose to believe, with no proof whatsoever. :byebye

Again, nobody is asking you to believe it and to be perfectly honest I suppose it doesn’t matter now either way.

There is no way for me to prove what I said is true but I trust my source fully and it is at people’s own discretion to believe it or not.

Will you be attending tomorrow Stayaway Saint?

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If you are leading a team in any part of life career wise. What you don't do is tell staff go find a new job when leading them after one week have no replacements while still on the pay roll. You have to be tactfully aware not to introduce negative vibes. Surly you being a scientific lecturer would know that. 

And you know Stubbs said this because...... oh thats right you read some Twitter pish. :blink:

Oh and for the last time, I am not a lecturer. I run my own business. Have done so for many more years than you.

Edited by oaksoft

19 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

You can believe it or not, I don’t really give a flying. I do, however, know this is true as this came from a member of staff.

Only two people are in a position to have said that to Stubbs.

Gordon or Tony.

Both will have done it in private.

So unless it's one of them who you are sharing tea and scones with on a Friday morning tell your source to STFU because they are bullshitting you.

Edited by oaksoft

13 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

There is no way for me to prove what I said is true but I trust my source fully and it is at people’s own discretion to believe it or not.

Without jeopardizing his job or possible career. I understand.  But wasted on here.  Not worth the abuse.

Edited by pod

8 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Again, nobody is asking you to believe it and to be perfectly honest I suppose it doesn’t matter now either way.

Will you be attending tomorrow Stayaway Saint?

Kidding apart, let's look at this................

Let's say somebody heard this, they are being an arse disclosing it to a member of the pubic who is a bigger arse posting it on our forum where it can only make the club look particularly stupid.

You obviously don;t give a feck about the club or any of the employees, well done.

Tomorrow....................none of your fecking business. :byebye

1 minute ago, W6Saint said:

If you look at Stubbs’ management skills and don’t think something (a lot) is amiss then I seriously fear for your staff and business future!

It is not me who is deluding myself that I am ITK about ANY of Stubbs' management skills.

I have no idea how he man manages the players and neither do you or anyone else on here.