Season Tickets

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That's quite a personal e-mail good to see the club trying . Hope it worked for you Shull. The number of years you have supported the club means the St Mirren DNA is in your body. 

DNA is still there and my wallet is in my pocket and will remain there.

Huge list of reasons which have built up over the years means I wont be back.

2019/20 Season Ticket Renewals    
Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:01  

2019/20 St Mirren Season Ticket Renewals

We have noticed that you have chosen not to renew your season ticket for this season. We appreciate there are many reasons why it might not be financially viable for people to renew every year and personal situations change all the time.

We have experienced a turbulent few months with the badly timed departure of our old manager and the appointment of Jim Goodwin. As a result of this we have found ourselves well behind other teams in terms of both fitness and signings.

We have been very conscious that we needed to add quality rather than quantity to our squad and as a result have been very diligent in the signing process and tried to get players on longer term deals rather than just bringing in lots of loan signings.

I would hope that over the last week people can start to see the benefits of this policy in both the quality of the signings and the performance against Hibernian on Saturday.

We still have plans to add a few more players to the squad and every penny we receive from season tickets helps with that goal so we are asking you to reconsider your choice not to renew this season and help us to continue the progression we have seen over the last 3 seasons.

We also have finance options available that spread the costs throughout the season.

Whatever you decide we will always appreciate your support at whatever level that is.

Thank you.

Honking. Totally Mental Lines.

20 minutes ago, shull said:

DNA is still there and my wallet is in my pocket and will remain there.

Huge list of reasons which have built up over the years means I wont be back.

I'm with u Shull.....feels like a chore u have to do when u get season ticket that u have to go....then listen to 50 wee fannies in W7 trying to create an atmosphere when place like a morgue...

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Whats happened Shull ?

Everything is on here in various threads.

Happier away from football now.

Spent hours at the Skatepark in East Kilbride the other day with the wee yin.

Very enjoyable and only £3.50 an hour for her to have a magical time on her Scooter along with her pal.

Football has killed itself. beween sectarianism, prices, Sevco being admitted, overpaid players, cheating by diving, sitting among imbecile Saints fans,  Jack Ross throwing the Raith match,  Honking shite St mirren Tops,  Season Tickets not being valid since 1995.

I could go on but I willnae....:)

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Very enjoyable and only £3.50 an hour for her to have a magical time on her Scooter along with her pal.

Football has killed itself. beween sectarianism, prices, Sevco being admitted, overpaid players, cheating by diving, sitting among imbecile Saints fans,  Jack Ross throwing the Raith match,  Honking shite St mirren Tops,  Season Tickets not being valid since 1995.

And Jim Goodwin getting managers job was final nail in coffin for me.....

1 hour ago, shull said:

Football has killed itself. beween sectarianism, prices, Sevco being admitted, overpaid players, cheating by diving, sitting among imbecile Saints fan,  Jack Ross throwing the Raith match,  Honking shite St mirren Tops,  Season Tickets not being valid since 1995.

gstrechuk  doesn't go anymore. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, shull said:

Best of luck with it, some fair points in among that majority gargle. If that's the way you feel you're best away... feel free to bring that exile to BAWA as well.  😁

31 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Best of luck with it, some fair points in among that majority gargle. If that's the way you feel you're best away... feel free to bring that exile to BAWA as well.  😁

Feel like free to feck off ye tedious prick. 

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Headline...

Baz caused unity and agreement between Shull and BuddieinEK!

What a talent that boy has! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

He is like one of those imbecile fans I was talking about at matches. 

That would sit behind me like last season and talk boring shite for 90 minutes without taking a breath, then he would laugh our loudly at his non funny comments. 

His wee row of drunken sidekicks would think he was hilarious. 

Just a moron. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Tedious, from the guy that's noting resting players in a challenge cup game & football tops as reasons why he isn't renewing his season ticket... 

You still talking 

Zzzzzzz 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Tedious, from the guy that's noting resting players in a challenge cup game & football tops as reasons why he isn't renewing his season ticket... 

Selective quoting and TBH it's feck all to do with you, or anyone else, why people choose not to part with their money.

He is right, you are a tedious twat, of that their is no doubt. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Selective quoting and TBH it's feck all to do with you, or anyone else, why people choose not to part with their money.

He is right, you are a tedious twat, of that their is no doubt. 

I never said it was a full sample, they’re two reasons he’s quoted though were they not? 

There’s only one reason a person announces they’re not renewing their season ticket on a public forum, to start a conversation on it.

Same as the cancelled membership SMISA crew. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

I never said it was a full sample, they’re two reasons he’s quoted though were they not? 

There’s only one reason a person announces they’re not renewing their season ticket on a public forum, to start a conversation on it.

Same as the cancelled membership SMISA crew. 

Your usual attempt to spin, away and play with yourself, an absolute roaster. :byebye