Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Digital Tickets Now Available ....

Recommended Posts


Brilliant!
now if only some genius could finesse a way in which the system could recognise a perfectly legit email address to let Buddies sign into it.
 
Hallelujah ffs.. question is can you scan it off your smartphone, or do we need to take out more of the amazonian rainforest?
Tried to change my address in the ticket site, got a blank screen using an iPad & smartphone. Amended manually on purchase screen. Ticket not yet arrived meaning a f**king 150 mile roundtrip to collect it from address I couldn't change. Still piss poor customer service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hallelujah ffs.. question is can you scan it off your smartphone, or do we need to take out more of the amazonian rainforest?
Tried to change my address in the ticket site, got a blank screen using an iPad & smartphone. Amended manually on purchase screen. Ticket not yet arrived meaning a f**king 150 mile roundtrip to collect it from address I couldn't change. Still piss poor customer service

Question is answered pretty concisely. Shame you never read it, would have saved you a lot of time and effort by the looks of it. I suppose if you had read the story you wouldn't have had something to moan about...  

Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still miss turning up at Love Street just before kick-off and looking for the notice above the turnstile telling me which ticket number to tear out of my season ticket book for today's fixture.

Bring back Ned Ludd !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Question is answered pretty concisely. Shame you never read it, would have saved you a lot of time and effort by the looks of it. I suppose if you had read the story you wouldn't have had something to moan about...  
Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 
Stop being such a wanker.
His question is legit.
It says to print off and use the barcode. Fine.

He asked if you can scan directly from a phone.

Valid question.

Where is it answered then smart arse, or are you so busy stalking him you don't really care if he has a valid question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New thread.  2 or 3 posts....then it begins.  Is it any wonder folk don't bother any more?
Bazil the attention seeking antagonist started it and deserved to be called out.

No doubt he will revert to type and ignore my valid criticism or Lord P's valid question and deflect with an attack on who said what and why! He does that.

He will also have the last word.
He demands that.

I apologise in advance for feeding the troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Stop being such a wanker.
His question is legit.
It says to print off and use the barcode. Fine.

He asked if you can scan directly from a phone.

Valid question.

Where is it answered then smart arse, or are you so busy stalking him you don't really care if he has a valid question?

Select the Download Digital Ticket and your ticket will be shown on the screen.

Entry with our digital tickets is easy! When entering the stadium you simply put the barcode underneath the turnstile scanner's red illuminated beam and this will allow you entry as it would with a normal paper ticket. 

It's answered very clearly. Thanks for playing. 

Edited by bazil85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bazil the attention seeking antagonist started it and deserved to be called out.

No doubt he will revert to type and ignore my valid criticism or Lord P's valid question and deflect with an attack on who said what and why! He does that.

He will also have the last word.
He demands that.

I apologise in advance for feeding the troll.

No doubt BEK will do one of three things

1. Twist and turn about how this very clear message could have been even clearer (personally I'm struggling to understand how digital tickets showing on screen could be mistaken for still having to print the tickets but that's just me.)

2. Man up and admit he was wrong

3. Completely ignore the valid response

My bet is on 1 or 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FTOF said:
1 hour ago, Smithers Jones said:
New thread.  2 or 3 posts....then it begins.  Is it any wonder folk don't bother any more?

Spot on.

Aye because we revolutionised people arguing on BAWA. It had a rich wealth of people having friendly debate and pointed discussions before I came on. 🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No doubt BEK will do one of three things
1. Twist and turn about how this very clear message could have been even clearer (personally I'm struggling to understand how digital tickets showing on screen could be mistaken for still having to print the tickets but that's just me.)
2. Man up and admit he was wrong
3. Completely ignore the valid response
My bet is on 1 or 3. 
I understand what was being said... But obviously it wasn't clear so LP's question was completely valid.

I was not having a go at Saints... I was criticising Baz for attacking someone for asking a legitimate question.

The "print at home" in the title could be a bit confusing or misleading.

He was perfectly entitled to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I understand what was being said... But obviously it wasn't clear so LP's question was completely valid.

I was not having a go at Saints... I was criticising Baz for attacking someone for asking a legitimate question.

The "print at home" in the title could be a bit confusing or misleading.

He was perfectly entitled to ask.

He asked a legitimate question. I gave a legitimate response, that he clearly hadn't read the article. Is it a rule now that we all have to be overlay nice to everyone in responses, even someone that is known for their trolling and overwhelmingly negative approach to all things SMFC?

Digital/ print at home. The oblique is used to signify alternative and is a very well known form of punctuation, generally learned in primary school.

If either of you or anyone else does have an issue with basic English, I sincerely apologise... But I feel it's much more likely you are flapping for excuse instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong (as usual). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He asked a legitimate question. I gave a legitimate response, that he clearly hadn't read the article. Is it a rule now that we all have to be overlay nice to everyone in responses, even someone that is known for their trolling and overwhelmingly negative approach to all things SMFC?
Digital/ print at home. The oblique is used to signify alternative and is a very well known form of punctuation, generally learned in primary school.
If either of you or anyone else does have an issue with basic English, I sincerely apologise... But I feel it's much more likely you are flapping for excuse instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong (as usual). 
You simply had to have a go at him. Any excuse.

Your response to him was well out of order.

You didn't simply answer the question.

If you spoke to someone on the street like that, you would be punched in the face!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You simply had to have a go at him. Any excuse.

Your response to him was well out of order.

You didn't simply answer the question.

If you spoke to someone on the street like that, you would be punched in the face!

H ha , funny you say that, one of my mates seen this guys posts and actually said "Does he live in Paisley as he'd never make it to the end of a night in the pub"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You simply had to have a go at him. Any excuse. - He is a troll, any subject that comes up on here that he comments on, you know it'll be negative before you look

Your response to him was well out of order. - No bother snowflake, we've wrote worse to each other over the months, shall I show you?

You didn't simply answer the question. - Correct

If you spoke to someone on the street like that, you would be punched in the face! - If I had encountered someone on the street 100s of times and every time they were a negative, miserable git, I don't imagine they'd be surprised at my attitude towards them (as well as many others)

Still not going to admit you were wrong on it being an invalid question? Cool, expect as much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

H ha , funny you say that, one of my mates seen this guys posts and actually said "Does he live in Paisley as he'd never make it to the end of a night in the pub"

I lived in Paisley until a couple years ago and have made it to the end of many pub nights. Amazing how much people hate positivity on here... Even to the point of thinking it could get violent. Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just wondering
Can you scan your ticket from a smartphone ?
You are not allowed to ask that alan, or you will get abuse from Baz.

However, as forums are for discussion, I'll answer...

Yes.

You can scan from your phone or print at home.

Good question though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just wondering
Can you scan your ticket from a smartphone ?
You are not allowed to ask that alan, or you will get abuse from Baz.

However, as forums are for discussion, I'll answer...

Yes.

You can scan from your phone or print at home.

Good question though.
I believe BiEK just got wooshed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...