Sign in to follow this  
div

Accounts to Year Ended May 31st 2019

Motherwell were recorded as third lowest last season, one of the few things LPM has actually gotten right on here. They finished eighth, so a slightly better season than they were potentially expecting. It's not doubt their increased profits were largely down to cup runs though. Their released accounts even highlight it. 

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

He does not let facts get in the way of creative drama !  :holiday

Don't embroil me in your nonsense, I think it's fair to say he's not the only one that doesn't always deal in facts!!

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Two cup finals eh?
That probably makes them FIFTY times better run then on those wages. Lol

St Mirren 100% better run than Livi

Twice better run than St Johnstone

Three times better run than Killie

Five times better run than Dundee

Six times better run than Hamilton

60 times better run than Aberdeen

134 times better run than Sevco.

Have I got your rationale and calculations right there? Fair number of teams in world football in the Sevco territory by your guidance lol... Imagine taking pleasure in making up negativity nonsense regarding the team you “support”   

Positive to see profit made, and positive to see we are still a debt free club.

Long term concerns me though - we’ve been riding on the transfer fees of selling youth for a while and we can’t always rely on that. With a fee spent on McAllister and the compensation wasted on sacking a decent manager in Kearney, I feel we already destined ourselves to be making a loss come the next accounts. I hope to f**k I’m wrong though.

Long term concerns me though - we’ve been riding on the transfer fees of selling youth for a while and we can’t always rely on that. With a fee spent on McAllister and the compensation wasted on sacking a decent manager in Kearney, I feel we already destined ourselves to be making a loss come the next accounts. I hope to f**k I’m wrong though.
Come, come now... Baz and his Baz-Ztards almost insist we got McAllister for nowt, and that Oran PAID us to release him..lol

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Motherwell I read today had the third lowest wage bill in the league last season, and have FIFTEEN times more profit than us...
Not troubling you say?
Seems to this observer Motherwell as an example, are run FIFTEEN times better than us.

Motherwell are in debt to the tune of £1.9m to L. Hutchison and Boyle and are servicing those debts at about £145k every year,

They also made a £180k loss last year and as far as I know have been racking up losses pretty much every year I've looked at going backwards..

I think they made just over £1m on player sales this season as well so can't guarantee that will continue.

You've picked a very odd hill to die on here bud.

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'm not so sure. We have a significantly smaller squad than last season.

If I recall rightly we're due one more payment for McGinn and we have some OF Euro money to come as well.

I think we'll be OK barring a disaster such as relegation.

Motherwell are in debt to the tune of £1.9m to L. Hutchison and Boyle and are servicing those debts at about £145k every year,
They also made a £180k loss last year and as far as I know have been racking up losses pretty much every year I've looked at going backwards..
I think they made just over £1m on player sales this season as well so can't guarantee that will continue.
So they lost a lot less than us... thank you another poster for making my point for me.... bud

56 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, delpierro said:
Considering the debacle surrounding the merry-go-round of managers, viz-a-viz compo, to be in the black is reasonable.

Iran, Kellerman, Heaton etc arent included in those accounts. That hit was after.

Those three will have cost little or nothing in compensation.

Iran, Kellerman, Heaton etc arent included in those accounts. That hit was after.
I agree, Iran is a worry. Don't know why they would be included in the accounts of a Scottish football club, though. Are you saying we are a front for something? :hammer

Just now, Lord Pityme said:
7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So they lost a lot less than us... thank you another poster for making my point for me.... bud

Do you think I enjoy spending my time discussing things with idiots?

I can't think of any other reason why you';d respond like that to those figures.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
Come, come now... Baz and his Baz-Ztards almost insist we got McAllister for nowt, and that Oran PAID us to release him..lol

You're having an absolute 'mare on this site..

FIFY.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I'm not so sure. We have a significantly smaller squad than last season.

If I recall rightly we're due one more payment for McGinn and we have some OF Euro money to come as well.

I think we'll be OK barring a disaster such as relegation.

I was under the impression that Div’s explanation of the accounts meant that the original McGinn money was accounted for. Unless you are meaning the 330K from the promotion bonus, in which case I’m not going to lie, I forgot about that part after reading it 😂

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

- never said we got McAllister for nothing. I said I doubt we paid more for him than any player in decades, which I believed was one of your (baseless) claims.

- Oran was mutual consent, not likely a significant amount of money to put us at a loss next year. 

You've been wrong in predicting a loss for at least three years in a row. Let’s hope others continue this trend next year.