div

Accounts to Year Ended May 31st 2019

On 12/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, cockles1987 said:

Build a coffee shop at GHR. emoji848.png

You should stop chasing LPM

about the forum

it just makes you look increasingly stupid

you’re an idiot that folk laugh at

if u ever want to take your laughable hard man persona further, just pm me with details

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:12 PM, faraway saint said:

What does it matter what username, alias, people use?

It's still a person behind it saying whatever shite they want to say?

Too many people focus on the username rather than the post. 

I don't think it "matters" as such.

Personally though, I just find it astonishing that this person/these people have either the time, energy, or the pure level of immaturity to create multiple aliases for the sole purpose of polluting a football forum and that they depend on said football forum so much to fill their heartbreakingly empty lives..  

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don't think it "matters" as such.

Personally though, I just find it astonishing that this person/these people have either the time, energy, or the pure level of immaturity to create multiple aliases for the sole purpose of polluting a football forum and that they depend on said football forum so much to fill their heartbreakingly empty lives..  

Some people think it matters.

Aye, the choice to create many usernames and have them interact with each other is bemusing. 

Here’s all the money spent trying to tempt players up to the Highlands coming back to haunt Caley.

Been pushing their luck for years. Once Roy McGregor gets fed up at County they’ll go the same way.

County have about the same amount of Season books as us, Caley  support is pish, always has been.

I fear for Caley, I think this will be a tough couple of seasons ahead.

18 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Ouch......

Inverness Caledonian Thistle chief executive Scot Gardiner is confident the Championship club can tackle the £892,000 annual loss announced as their annual meeting on Thursday.

Waiting for LPM to spin this that somehow they’re also better run than St mirren 😂

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Waiting for LPM to spin this that somehow they’re also better run than St mirren 😂

I believe they lost a similar amount the previous season. All the more reason for Saints to stay in the top tier.