shull

So Farewell Then The European Union

@theknickerwetter  - So whaddayagot now?

• Videos 1 & 2 are just another coupla far right politicians with their own agendas.
  • Video 3 -  Economics is not a "hard" science but the vast majority of experts & reports predict the cost to the UK being more than the £15Bn p.a. your man says it'll cost the EU despite the UK only comprising 16% of the EUs GDP - I'm sure the analogy has been made on here before but when a car crashes into a lorry the car comes off worse, with the UK being the car.
  • Video 4 - Did anyone say the EU was perfect?

The WA was on EU terms (and a sell-out of the Union), the Trade Deal will be on EU terms too, and to give one example that I've used before when push comes to shove this govt. will  prioritize the City over the Fishing Industry! It's all been pretty much a done deal since BJ shafted the DUP but I know shite when I smell it! 💩

Edited by Bud the Baker

[mention=5648]theknickerwetter[/mention]  - So whaddayagot now?
  • Videos 1 & 2 are just another coupla far right politicians with their own agendas.
  • Video 3 -  Economics is not a "hard" science but the vast majority of experts & reports predict the cost to the UK being more than the £15Bn p.a. your man says it'll cost the EU despite the UK only comprising 16% of the EUs GDP - I'm sure the analogy has been made on here before but when a car crashes into a lorry the car comes off worse, with the UK being the car.
The WA was on EU terms (and a sell-out of the Union), the Trade Deal will be on EU terms too, and to give one example that I've used before when push comes to shove this govt. will  prioritize the City over the Fishing Industry! It's all been pretty much a done deal since BJ shafted the DUP but I know shite when I smell it! 
An awfy lot of brexiteers are clearly still obsessed with EU despite having a party for leaving on 31st January.

28 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:
[mention=5648]theknickerwetter[/mention]  - So whaddayagot now?
The WA was on EU terms (and a sell-out of the Union), the Trade Deal will be on EU terms too, and to give one example that I've used before when push comes to shove this govt. will  prioritize the City over the Fishing Industry! It's all been pretty much a done deal since BJ shafted the DUP but I know shite when I smell it! emoji90.png

An awfy lot of brexiteers are clearly still obsessed with EU despite having a party for leaving on 31st January.

It's almost as if deep down they know they got it wrong! :rolleyes:

It's almost as if deep down they know they got it wrong! :rolleyes:
Nothing much has changed. Most will still believe they've taken back control etc until things get much worse. Even if that does happen, for many it won't matter.

What absolute bollocks. If anything Sturgeon has been leading the way in protecting Scots from the virus. Working WITH the UK Government while, when the need was felt,  implementing measures ahead of the rest of the  UK. The Westminster Government have been bloody minded by NOT working with the EU to obtain vital medical supplies and ventilators because, in their words, we are no longer part of the EU. Absolutely shocking behaviour.