Coronavirus

faraway saint

3 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

According to leading oncologist Professor Karol Sikora no

This is the lockdown policy supported by @bazil85and @TPAFKATS

saved no-one, killed thousands, killing millions 

1. Here is a Quote from this person. ‘It’s absolutely right to stop the treatment for some cancers in the face of coronavirus‘
2. I have scanned a few of his articles & googled your terminology. It seems At no point was ‘likely die’ used. Can you source or will you admit to spinning your message? 
3. There is no guidance that says don’t seek help if you think you have a serious medical condition 

4. You still can’t show that lockdown has killed more people. You obviously hate it but you remain wrong in thinking there shouldn’t have been a lockdown. It’s proven the world over it was the right strategy. Even top scientistS in Sweden have admitted they got it wrong & Brazil is another prime example showing a lax approach kills many people. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Karol Sikora claims to be an honorary Professor despite Imperial college London denying his claim.

Unfortunately anything he says regarding covid loses its credibility because of this.

56 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Karol Sikora claims to be an honorary Professor despite Imperial college London denying his claim.

Unfortunately anything he says regarding covid loses its credibility because of this.

Says the guy who said that England had 3 times as many excess deaths as scotland

and then attempted to justify it by saying that he’d said “almost 3 times as many deaths”

and then asked what I was going on about when I talked about average deaths over the last 5 years

😂😂😂

Totally and utterly clueless

I still cringe for you 😃

Laughing at you TPAFTWAT, laughing at you

A better tactic would have been to say as little as possible, like you usually do

but your doubling down on it was absolute comedy gold

you’re an imbecile! 

Edited by Sue Denim

9 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

the world of @TPAFKATS

playing golf = selfish dicks

Huge crowds = ok

58D6D235-C4CB-4B41-8887-86769AE4B3FC.jpeg

083DBCE2-2112-4C2A-9DC4-7BA92F0200A2.jpeg

Oh, that's London, thugs everywhere.

Shouldn't have been allowed, unless the virus has disappeared in London? 

Using the death of this guy for political thuggery is shameful, but that's the way these cnuts work. 

Ten police officers have been injured and 14 people have been arrested after violence erupted in central London during a Black Lives Matter protest.

After a largely peaceful day of demonstrations against racism across the UK following the killing of George Floyd in the US, a protest on Whitehall outside Downing Street turned violent on Saturday evening.

Sky News correspondent Mark White, who was at the scene, said the atmosphere had started to shift in the area, where around 400 to 500 people had gathered, and then "just after the thunderstorm the crowd started throwing bottles and other objects at the police".

This will end through herd immunity, from another professor.

This is where we are now, the peak has gone, the NHS coped, now it's down to everyone to get on with life and play Russian roulette. 

It should be remembered the VAST majority of people that get this virus recover with no real issues.

The downside is that it isn't just the vulnerable groups that it kills.

Overall I'm ready, when the government decides, to get back on with life. 

I've had enough, I've never been convinced that the government, both UK & Scottish, have made the right decisions but I've complied. 

I think it's time, rather than focus, yet not ignore, the 40,000 fatality number, that the death rate is .06% in the UK.

That 596 people for every million in the country. 

The figures that were thrown around at the start of this have, as predicted by a few on here, turned out to be scaremongering of the highest order.

Even recently Softhead predicted the UK would see 100,00 deaths by the end of the year, using some other scientists doomsday outlook to back his idea up.

As he doesn't understand numbers that equates to a continued daily death toll of 292.

I've called him out on numerous occasions and I do so again, he's panic merchant that lives in a weird bubble and his outlook should be ignored. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Says the guy who said that England had 3 times as many excess deaths as scotland
and then attempted to justify it by saying that he’d said “almost 3 times as many deaths”
and then asked what I was going on about when I talked about average deaths over the last 5 years
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Totally and utterly clueless
I still cringe for you [emoji2]
Laughing at you TPAFTWAT, laughing at you
A better tactic would have been to say as little as possible, like you usually do
but your doubling down on it was absolute comedy gold
you’re an imbecile! 
I said almost 3 times and stand by that.
You were ranting so much you claimed I said 5 times. Maybe the tin foil hat slipped over your eyes as you were typing?

Take some time out Andy, come back next month refreshed with a new alias.

Maybe have a wee trip to Sweden?

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Todays number, 77, first time under 100 since 23rd march.

42 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

2 days running...

All heading towards the nest stage/phase happening as soon as the next review date comes along.

Pubs open for July?

At this rate their will be no Scottish games played behind closed doors. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 6/7/2020 at 10:46 AM, TPAFKATS said:

I said almost 3 times and stand by that.

excess deaths - a concept you admitted you didn’t understand - in England were less than 0.2 times higher than in Scotland according to the figures from the ONS and NRS, not “almost” 3 times higher

I’m not surprised in the slightest that you “stand by” your lie and your stupidity

do you really think that the word “almost” mitigates your embarrassing lack of knowledge?

You’ve now tripled down on your stupidity

comedy gold 😂

Edited by Sue Denim

21 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Asymptomatic coronavirus patients aren't spreading most new infections, WHO says

So the lockdown was for nothing 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asymptomatic-coronavirus-patients-arent-spreading-new-infections-who-says.html

This does not point to the lock-down being for nothing. The evidence is overwhelming it was needed with even your go to Sweden admitting they got it wrong. 

45 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

I understand that you are unable to get the point whilst trying cover it by you trying to be smart .

Yes , the so called Guardian (of what one asks ) has died as any kind of honest communication line many years ago . Now it is just poorly opinionated tosh . I imagine the common sense to see that left you some time ago.

I get the point totally - you were wrong, I showed you were wrong and rather than admit you were wrong you're trying to deflect - face it you're far less intelligent than you think.

I sourced information to show your " facts" came from what is widely recognized as a biased source and a nutter, you opinion of The Guardian (not my only source, amongst others I regularly use the BBC) isn't sourced is just that, your opinion, the crazy ramblings of a right-wing snowflake - I await a similarly credible rebuttal from you of my sources.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
excess deaths - a concept you admitted you didn’t understand - in England were less than 0.2 times higher than in Scotland according to the figures from the ONS and NRS, not “almost” 3 times higher
I’m not surprised in the slightest that you “stand by” your lie and your stupidity
do you really think that the word “almost” mitigates your embarrassing lack of knowledge?

You’ve now tripled down on your stupidity
comedy gold [emoji23]

You just continue to make stuff up don't you.

No one is listening, apart from a wee predictable like from faraway but let's face it he's got even less pals than you.

Another alias onto ignore by the looks of things.

Good news re. Zero deaths for two days in Scotland. Obviously low reporting at weekends so there will be a mini spike tomorrow. However still positive news.

Scottish Government saying that if things continue as is we go to Phase 2 on 18th June and will be able to have one family visiting indoors. Would be good to get that additional slice of normality back [emoji846]