Plans for next season

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

If, as predicted, next season starts behind closed doors, but games are televised, who would buy a "virtual season ticket" to watch games and do you think it should be the same price or reduced? 

Yup, no issues with buying one. I've already got ST money set aside anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

If, as predicted, next season starts behind closed doors, but games are televised, who would buy a "virtual season ticket" to watch games and do you think it should be the same price or reduced? 

No, I shall not be buying any type of Football Season Ticket. 

Make the prices sky high because the mugs will pay it. 

They deserve to be ripped off. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^ FFS, how many times? 🤪🤪🤪

I recently blocked Shull.  

Anyway, when reading your post I wondered for a short time what you were on about!  

Not very interesting I know but it did make me laugh on realisation.

24 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Anyway, when reading your post I wondered for a short time what you were on about!  

Tom, like Ayrshire Saints is another pathetic Jessie and hilarious with it. 

Both like to dish out the abuse  then hide immediately behind the Ignore doodah. 

Pair of fannies. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Halfwits 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

That should be your epitaph. At least you're self-aware, though. 

Edited by GMan

2 hours ago, shull said:

Tom, like Ayrshire Saints is another pathetic Jessie and hilarious with it. 

Both like to dish out the abuse  then hide immediately behind the Ignore doodah. 

Pair of fannies. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Halfwits 

You laugh to hide the tears, mate. 

31 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You laugh to hide the tears, mate. 

There's absolutely no point on trying to have any sort of exchange with him.

The "sanity" boat has sailed a few years ago.

We all post drivel at times, usually varied, he just regurgitates his on a regular basis. :lol:

9 hours ago, GMan said:
11 hours ago, TediousTom said:

That should be your epitaph. At least you're self-aware, though. 

You do understand that YOU can't count self abusing as being self aware?

17 hours ago, Hendo said:

17 hours ago, Yflab said:

I’d buy it. I need my fix. I can’t handle following games on BAWA, radio or live text on bbc fitba pages.

Actually I don’t think I’d need to buy it. The wife would just to get peace for a couple of hours. COYS.

My concern or more my query is around the TV companies. If the season goes behind closed door, it's very likely the rights to every game will be given to BT, Sky and/or cooncil telly. Will we get a lot of fans buying a 'virtual season ticket' for, imagine home games only, when all the games would be available on TV packages many of us have? 

Many fans (including myself) will have no issue with helping the club financially if it is closed door next season but I don't know if selling virtual season tickets is the way. No point paying the money at the other end to film and commentate games either, when much higher quality recording is already happening. 

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My concern or more my query is around the TV companies. If the season goes behind closed door, it's very likely the rights to every game will be given to BT, Sky and/or cooncil telly. Will we get a lot of fans buying a 'virtual season ticket' for, imagine home games only, when all the games would be available on TV packages many of us have? 

Many fans (including myself) will have no issue with helping the club financially if it is closed door next season but I don't know if selling virtual season tickets is the way. No point paying the money at the other end to film and commentate games either, when much higher quality recording is already happening. 

I think it will be either a renegotiated Sky package, with every SPL game televised leading to an increase in the contract with them (which would only work if they paid much of this in advance) or clubs doing their own thing on their own TV channel - however presumably this would only be for home games and there would need to be some reciprocal arrangement with other clubs to allow access to away games.

I'd gladly pay £50 a month to get access to every game, which should also prevent clubs going into financial meltdown. If clubs are creative, they would also have the option of fans buying individual games.

If they do that, SPL clubs may just survive. The clubs that will be in real trouble are ones lower down the leagues who don't have the capacity to televise all games.

Let the Clubs die and then we begin Association Football all over again. 

And in a correct manner. 

Presently some dudes are wanting to pay fortunes per month to watch soccer on the telly and they don't even know the name of the league they're watching. 

Easy prey the fitba punters. 

Leaves me raging and tearful.