St Mirren v Motherwell 9/1/21

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Clear as a bell on the clip, when Mugabi swipes. No contact on the ball. Only Erwin's heel.

Sorry, but I've looked at and listened to it several times over, and it's certainly not "clear as a bell". As I said, I'll take it, but can you imagine the reaction if it was given against us?

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:
If THAT had been given against us the forum would have been shouting about the ref being, well, the usual mince.
Hey, we, as I said yesterday, are carrying some luck right now, better than bad luck. 

2 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Sorry, but I've looked at and listened to it several times over, and it's certainly not "clear as a bell". As I said, I'll take it, but can you imagine the reaction if it was given against us?

Aye, I can. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

Fortunately some of us appear to have better hearing than yourself.

Anyway, doesn't really matter as the ref correctly awarded it.

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Fortunately some of us appear to have better hearing than yourself.

Anyway, doesn't really matter as the ref correctly awarded it.

Fortune doesn't come in to it. You had no input in to the decision, so you or I could be deaf as a post as well as having poor vision. As you say, the Ref made the decision.

3 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Fortune doesn't come in to it. You had no input in to the decision, so you or I could be deaf as a post as well as having poor vision. As you say, the Ref made the decision.

And, fortunately - as the ref is merely human - he made a fair, just and correct decision.  Good man, that he is!