The Queen

shull

Ah!

fartaway is reversing.  No change there, then.  
once a Walloper, always a Walloper.

I do hope that no Irish person ever mentions the new title: Charles III.

Charles the Third… or… if there is accent slippage…. “Charles the Turd”.

Disrespectful Republicans (like me) could easily shorten that to - simply - The Turd.  Slips easily off the…  er… tongue.

(I’m not wholly at ease with this, as I think the poor basturt has been in a Shite position all his life… and he’ll have more than enough stress trying to prove he can fill his mother’s shoes… or better… actually make his job into helping  the people of GB (HIS “subjects”) have a decent life, despite the government failing in that regard.  
Embarrass them…   He could… )

We already have The Buffoon.  Charles may be A Turd too far.

Edited by antrin

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Ah!

fartaway is reversing.  No change there, then.  
once a Walloper, always a Walloper.

I do hope the no Irish person ever mentions the new title: Charles III.

Charles the Third… or… if there is accent slippage…. “Charles the Turd”.

Disrespectful Republicans (like me) could easily shorten that to - simply - The Turd.  Slips easily off the…  er… tongue.

(I’m not wholly at ease with this, as I think the poor basturt has been in a Shite position all his life… and he’ll have more than enough stress trying to prove he can fill his mother’s shoes… or better… actually make his job into helping  the people of GB (HIS “subjects”) have a decent life, despite the government failing in that regard.  
Embarrass them…   He could… )

We already have The Buffoon.  Charles may be A Turd too far.

Oh my, what a rant, another meltdown from our resident know feck all.

Mind keep the potty close, don't want you pishing the bed again. :lol:

Oh, keep an eye on your cellular phone, easily lost....................

10 most influential mobile phones | Technology | The Guardian

Silly me. 
I gave you the opportunity to change the subject after Hendo handed you your sad arse on a plate…

(we ALL do…)

….and you can't even respond to anything I posted…. Simple, simplistic ad hominems and spurious shite… instead of half-intelligent debate.

I feel sorry for Arbroath - a town I used to respect.  :(

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Silly me. 
I gave you the opportunity to change the subject after Hendo handed you your sad arse on a plate…

(we ALL do…)

….and you can't even respond to anything I posted…. Simple, simplistic ad hominems and spurious shite… instead of half-intelligent debate.

I feel sorry for Arbroath - a town I used to respect.  :(

You, as you do, misunderstood my post, it wasn't me reversing, but that's ok,  a sad old fanny gets some allowances, especially after 2 or 3 lagers.

Toddle off, you're out of your depth. :byebye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You, as you do, misunderstood my post, it wasn't me reversing, but that's ok,  a sad old fanny gets some allowances, especially after 2 or 3 lagers.

I misunderstood nothing.  We’ve all been subjected to your repetitive shite.  You have form…

Hendo (as I OFTEN do) explained why your comment on his post was wrong.

instead of acknowledging that - you state that HE is the one reversing…. Then you make a snivelling suggestion that you’re bowing out of a subject… when you have been proven to type shite.

You don’t have the balls to admit you make mistakes.

”jog on”, “trot on”… brilliant loser’s bullshit!  You're full of it.

dunno when I last had a lager.  I imagine that’ll be your soporific….  Maybe the cause of your inept posting?

Maybe it should have been you reversing though, as Hendo's post was in reply to a post about Patrick Harvie, not about the other dude. When he pointed that out to you, you accused him of reversing instead of checking and holding your hands up.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

I misunderstood nothing.  We’ve all been subjected to your repetitive shite.  You have form…

instead of acknowledging that - you state that HE is the one reversing…. Then you make a snivelling suggestion that you’re bowing out of a subject… when you have been proven to type shite.

dunno when I last had a lager.  I imagine that’ll be your soporific….  Maybe the cause of your inept posting?

Oh tanrum, your continued efforts to troll me are amusing.

It's just your usual, nothing worthwhile, except in your ever decreasing ability to contribute anything except cheap abuse, then you accuse me of the same thing.

As Betty says, OFTEN, hypocritical. 

I have you in my back pocket, with no effort. 

Oh, your wee "sad" likes are useless as they only mean something to you. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Slarti said:
22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Maybe it should have been you reversing though, as Hendo's post was in reply to a post about Patrick Harvie, not about the other dude. When he pointed that out to you, you accused him of reversing instead of checking and holding your hands up.

His point was, and has been, that wallopers who shout abuse are acceptable. 

Justifying this behavior, as agreed by others, is allowing his beliefs to overlook the unacceptable behaviour be a few. 

Care to explain why tantrum thought I was reversing? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

Have you read the post above the one above yours?

underlines my point.

You are a wanker… and we know who the loser is…. Not me.  :)

Thank you for letting me play with you.

Jog on!

(Sorry for nicking your devastating patter…. :rolleyes:  )

Oh dear, upping the abuse level, make sure you give yourself a good telling off in the morning. :lol:

PS Your erratic use/misuse of capital letters really is funny when you THINK you are the forum thesaurus. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

38 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh tanrum, your continued efforts to troll me are amusing.

It's just your usual, nothing worthwhile, except in your ever decreasing ability to contribute anything except cheap abuse, then you accuse me of the same thing.

As Betty says, OFTEN, hypocritical. 

I have you in my back pocket, with no effort. 

Oh, your wee "sad" likes are useless as they only mean something to you. :lol:

Ignored yet referenced.

You are such a hypocrite. 😂

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Does anyone remember what this thread is about? Interesting day in Northern Ireland and no, I am not obsessed by NI and it’s politics but it is, arguably, the youngest part of the UK in several ways. Worth watching. IMO

Does it matter? 

Weather or Royalty, it's Fartaways playground. 

ps... Re weather... 

am I the only one who bothers to look out of the window? Complicated. I know, when you have the IQ of a playground bully. 😂😜

Agent P[https://abs-0][https://abs-0]

@AgentP22

Whatever anyone thinks of the Monarchy, to address someone who has just lost his mother the way that Harvie did, was utterly disgusting.

Absolutely nothing disrespectful in what he said. Perhaps you think he should be arrested too?

Here's the thing, what this particular walloper said, or believes, is neither here not there.
We have a person who's died, her hearse is slowly driving through the capital city, her grieving family are walking behind, albeit with one black sheep, who might well be much happier sitting in a dark room crying, there are thousands of people there who are there to pay their respects and this absolute cracker decides to shout out his heartfelt ideas. default_1eye.gif
If you, or anybody else, can't see this is utterly disrespectful to all of the above then you are, indeed a major bell end.
As for arrested, a swift kick in the charlies (see what I did there) would have been more apt. 
I hope this helps. 

That's how it went. Hendo was obviously referring to Harvie when he said "he", you have taken it to be the guy who shouted at the funeral procession (at least, that's how you've framed it in your post). When he pointed this out, you accused him of reversing when it should have been you doing it.

Antrin never thought that it was you that you were referring to as reversing, he was pointing out that it should have been you. At least, that's how I read it but possibly only because I knew who Hendo was referring to. I also think antrin's random use of capitals may be delibarate for your "benefit", though maybe he's just getting dittery in his auld age. [emoji16] Or maybe his fingers are too fat for his "cellphone's" keypad.

Hendo's post was a direct reply to, and quoting, the madman's post above it. Your post was a direct reply to, and quoting, Hendo's post. It's totally irrelevant what else he has posted on the thread in that respect.

There's no issue in being wrong, it's doubling down on it when you're corrected that's the issue. We've already got Baz for that, are you looking to take his job? default_whistling.gif Oh shit, I've called on Beetlejuice, wait for it ...

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

That's how it went. Hendo was obviously referring to Harvie when he said "he", you have taken it to be the guy who shouted at the funeral procession (at least, that's how you've framed it in your post). When he pointed this out, you accused him of reversing when it should have been you doing it.

Antrin never thought that it was you that you were referring to as reversing, he was pointing out that it should have been you. At least, that's how I read it but possibly only because I knew who Hendo was referring to. I also think his random use of capitals may be delibarate for your "benefit", though maybe he's just getting dittery in his auld age. emoji16.png

Hendo's post was a direct reply to, and quoting, the madman's post above it. Your post was a direct reply to, and quoting, Hendo's post. It's totally irrelevant what else he has posted on the thread in that respect.

There's no issue in being wrong, it's doubling down on it when you're corrected that's the issue. We've already got Baz for that, are you looking to take his job? :whistle Oh shit, I've called on Beetlejuice, wait for it ...

Look at Hendos previous posts which clearly show his opinion of people shouting pish.

It's not all about one post, follow the thread. 

7 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Antrin never thought that it was you that you were referring to as reversing, he was pointing out that it should have been you. At least, that's how I read it but possibly only because I knew who Hendo was referring to. I also think antrin's random use of capitals may be delibarate for your "benefit", though maybe he's just getting dittery in his auld age. emoji16.png Or maybe his fingers are too fat for his "cellphone's" keypad.

There's no issue in being wrong, it's doubling down on it when you're corrected that's the issue. We've already got Baz for that, are you looking to take his job? default_whistling.gif Oh shit, I've called on Beetlejuice, wait for it ...

Always happy to oblige your obsession. No doubt we will move onto the ‘I told you so’ portion of your desperation for my attention. 

Not quite the right queen for the thread but maybe you should take some well placed advice and ‘let it go’ :) 

D03D0F11-5353-4448-B045-01B0FE90D999.jpeg

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Look at Hendos previous posts which clearly show his opinion of people shouting pish.

It's not all about one post, follow the thread. 

Doubling down!  :lol:

NEVER wrong… apart from always wrong…

and  - note the decapitalisation of this sentence - you missed the apostrophe that should have been in Hendos if you were “following the thread”.  Or is Hendos the fabulous foreign place to which you’re going on holiday, away from your interesting 4 days a week job that you skive away from?

”decapitalisation” is perhaps used out of context.  Does that help?

Edited by antrin

9 hours ago, antrin said:

@faraway saint, clearly lager is just for us provincial yokels. I wonder what a sophisticated, cosmopolitan, cultured person like @antrin drinks? :)  

1 minute ago, W6er said:

@faraway saint, clearly lager is just for us provincial yokels. I wonder what a sophisticated, cosmopolitan, cultured person like @antrin drinks? :)  

Tea.   Water.  IPA, mostly.  Guinness.  Fizz.  Wine.  Prahva lager, when I’m in the right frame of mind and right pub (it won’t be a provincial pub).

why do you think it interesting enough to ask?  Are you getting a round in or what?