Hearts v St Mirren, 8/4/23

I can't stop watching the highlights on sportscene. We aren't a team punching above our weight, we deserve to be their well done Robo and team.  I'm sure we will treat every game going forward as a cup final. Some great signings and performances from our boys. Top 6 os in the bag well done boy's!!!

On 4/10/2023 at 9:09 PM, exiledfan said:

I can't stop watching the highlights on sportscene. We aren't a team punching above our weight, we deserve to be their well done Robo and team.  I'm sure we will treat every game going forward as a cup final. Some great signings and performances from our boys. Top 6 os in the bag well done boy's!!!

I've been of a similar opinion for most of the season, Stevie Wonder could see we have been playing the best football for many a year.

Unfortunately, there are still a few who, no matter what, won't give the manager much credit but it's heartwarming most do recognise what we have.

The hard thing is to build on this next season, we don't want to drop back into the bottom feeders again, you can shove that for a game of soldiers, top 6 any time for me. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I've been of a similar opinion for most of the season, Stevie Wonder could see we have been playing the best football for many a year.

Unfortunately, there are still a few who, no matter what, won't give the manager much credit but it's heartwarming most do recognise what we have.

The hard thing is to build on this next season, we don't want to drop back into the bottom feeders again, you can shove that for a game of soldiers, top 6 any time for me. 

Simple fix...ban about 10 tossers on this forum... and keep Robinson

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Simple fix...ban about 10 tossers on this forum... and keep Robinson

Why ban them?

They're great pointing and laughing material, and they never learn.

One in particular is the gift that keeps giving.

No prizes for guessing who that is.:lol:

15 hours ago, Slarti said:
17 hours ago, FTOF said:
Why ban them?
They're great pointing and laughing material, and they never learn.
One in particular is the gift that keeps giving.
No prizes for guessing who that is.emoji38.png

Is it me?

You're great at this guessing.