Sir Alex Ferguson

shull

3 hours ago, shull said:

FORFUXSAKE :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

I'd like to educate the legend that is Sir Alex Ferguson

From the article, the truth is hidden in the detail.

"Ten of the 12 then SPL clubs essentially voted to remove the Ibrox side from the top tier back in the summer of 2012

NO they didn't. Newco were NEVER in the top tier.

- with Kilmarnock abstaining and oldco Rangers themselves voting for a motion which would have allowed newco Rangers to take over their spot in the top tier".

Oldco, the REAL Rangers, now dead. You know, the one that HAD 54 titles, were part of the vote to try to shoehorn Newco, the imitation Rangers INTO the top league for the first time.

"The SFL then voted to re-admit, WRONG!, the Ibrox men at the bottom level as they embarked on their journey back through the divisions".

Newco, you know, the one who NOW has ONE title, were allowed to ENTER the bottom tier, even though they didn't have all the credentials to do so.

And Ferguson - speaking in a major interview for Rangers TV - has hailed the Ibrox fans for "keeping their dignity".

Dignity MY ARSE. They were threatening clubs left, right and centre because their fans didn't follow,... follow, their lies.

He reckons they could easily have punished teams who voted them out by saying "well I'm not going there".

OH I WISH!

I do hope this finally educates the idiots on here who still attempt to perpetuate the myth and defend the indefensible.
Edited by stlucifer

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:
I'd like to educate the legend that is Sir Alex Ferguson

From the article, the truth is hidden in the detail.

"Ten of the 12 then SPL clubs essentially voted to remove the Ibrox side from the top tier back in the summer of 2012

NO they didn't. Newco were NEVER in the top tier.

- with Kilmarnock abstaining and oldco Rangers themselves voting for a motion which would have allowed newco Rangers to take over their spot in the top tier".

Oldco, the REAL Rangers, now dead. You know, the one that HAD 54 titles, were part of the vote to try to shoehorn Newco, the imitation Rangers INTO the top league for the first time.

"The SFL then voted to re-admit, WRONG!, the Ibrox men at the bottom level as they embarked on their journey back through the divisions".

Newco, you know, the one who NOW has ONE title, were allowed to ENTER the bottom tier, even though they didn't have all the credentials to do so.

And Ferguson - speaking in a major interview for Rangers TV - has hailed the Ibrox fans for "keeping their dignity".

Dignity MY ARSE. They were threatening clubs left, right and centre because their fans didn't follow,... follow, their lies.

He reckons they could easily have punished teams who voted them out by saying "well I'm not going there".

OH I WISH!

I do hope this finally educates the idiots on here who still attempt to perpetuate the myth and defend the indefensible.

I think you’d go a long way to find someone who cares more about football (in particular St. Mirren and Scotland) than me, but by Christ, I’m glad I don’t care about it as much as you.

This shit eats you up. 

And just for the record in case I was one of the people you were referring to. I don’t perpetuate any myth. I get what happened. I get the theory and I get the practical and legal application of that theory. I just don’t f**king care! It doesn’t affect my life, other than that I cannae stand the current Rangers in the same way that couldnae stand the old one, so what f**kin difference does it make to me or St. Mirren whether they have one title or 55?

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think you’d go a long way to find someone who cares more about football (in particular St. Mirren and Scotland) than me, but by Christ, I’m glad I don’t care about it as much as you.

This shit eats you up. 

And just for the record in case I was one of the people you were referring to. I don’t perpetuate any myth. I get what happened. I get the theory and I get the practical and legal application of that theory. I just don’t f**king care! It doesn’t affect my life, other than that I cannae stand the current Rangers in the same way that couldnae stand the old one, so what f**kin difference does it make to me or St. Mirren whether they have one title or 55?

🍿🍿🍿

😉

PS You will be classed as an idiot, or similar, for stating the fecking obvious.

Edited by faraway saint

44 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

This shit eats you up. 

Quite obviously you DO care or , for one, you wouldn't assume I was referring to you and, two, you wouldn't bother replying with such venom.

It doesn't "eat me up", but I care because there are those who allow a section of the footballing community to benefit from a lie on the back of many people, including taxpayers, including, I assume, you. This new entity spends millions while pretending to be an entity that STOLE millions. If they want to be classed as the same entity then pay back what they would then owe. That's why I will NEVER fall silent when others spout their p!sh about club/company.

ETA. I was actually replying to a post in a topic. Or is that not allowed?

Edited by stlucifer

12 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Quite obviously you DO care or , for one, you wouldn't assume I was referring to you and, two, you wouldn't bother replying with such venom.

It doesn't "eat me up", but I care because there are those who allow a section of the footballing community to benefit from a lie on the back of many people, including taxpayers, including, I assume, you. This new entity spends millions while pretending to be an entity that STOLE millions. If they want to be classed as the same entity then pay back what they would then owe. That's why I will NEVER fall silent when others spout their p!sh about club/company.

ETA. I was actually replying to a post in a topic. Or is that not allowed?

Where to start…..

Firstly…venom???? Really?

Secondly, I think you are getting confused about what it is I care about. I don’t care about whether the Rangers are or are not the same club. What I DO care about is this board (a St. Mirren board) getting polluted with repetitive boring crap about Rangers. THAT’S why I post on the topic. I do promise it will be my last though.

Finally, yes you posted on topic. A topic started by the only guy on the board who is more obsessed by Rangers than you. 😴😴

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

I find it incredible that SAF is defending The Rangers given the treatment he and his wife Cathy received due to institutional bigotry.

He despised that club.

More likely some journalist and editor twisting of a long interview but them knowing that this type of sound bite gets all the attention. 

Fcuk Rangers in whatever form they take. Fcuk Celtic. Fcuk the SPFL & the SFA. Fcuk the Scottish Government and Police Scotland.
Fcuk the media. 

They are all to blame for continuing to allow this cancer to continue within our game and society. 

52 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I find it incredible that SAF is defending The Rangers given the treatment he and his wife Cathy received due to institutional bigotry.

He despised that club.

More likely some journalist and editor twisting of a long interview but them knowing that this type of sound bite gets all the attention. 

Fcuk Rangers in whatever form they take. Fcuk Celtic. Fcuk the SPFL & the SFA. Fcuk the Scottish Government and Police Scotland.
Fcuk the media. 

They are all to blame for continuing to allow this cancer to continue within our game and society. 

Amen

On the subject of SAF what I find very sad is that he has never ever been recognised in our Hall of Fame for what he did to reinvigorate our club. 

I would like to hope that our club have tried many times to reach out to him and invite him to accept such an honour. 

It is entirely possible that SAF has told our club many times to fcuk off due to the tribunal after he left us. 

However he took part in the “Marching In” documentary and I believe he also helped the guys doing the Farewell to Love St book. 

Without his influence I’d likely not be a supporter of this club. I’m sure there are many more fans that hold him in very high regard. His work between 74-78 laid the foundations for the next 10 years and beyond. 

17 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

This shit eats you up. 

100% agree. total boneheaded nonsense. it never ceases to amaze me what angers folks and then the alternative of what they don't get annoyed about when they should !

2 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

On the subject of SAF what I find very sad is that he has never ever been recognised in our Hall of Fame for what he did to reinvigorate our club. 

I would like to hope that our club have tried many times to reach out to him and invite him to accept such an honour. 

It is entirely possible that SAF has told our club many times to fcuk off due to the tribunal after he left us. 

However he took part in the “Marching In” documentary and I believe he also helped the guys doing the Farewell to Love St book. 

Without his influence I’d likely not be a supporter of this club. I’m sure there are many more fans that hold him in very high regard. His work between 74-78 laid the foundations for the next 10 years and beyond. 

He could be honoured as the first employee to take us to an employment tribunal?

I think the issue is, if he was honoured in that way it would be fitting to invite him to take a bow and I really don't know if he has forgiven the club for sacking him

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

He could be honoured as the first employee to take us to an employment tribunal?

I think the issue is, if he was honoured in that way it would be fitting to invite him to take a bow and I really don't know if he has forgiven the club for sacking him

Very true.

Albanian Saint is spot on.

When we did Love Street, the Final Chapter, one of our team wrote to SAF requesting an interview.

He explained that although it was an official club publication, it was being done BY fans and FOR fans.

Sir Alex was very gracious and granted an interview.

Following the publication, he was sent a copy.

On top of that, I sent him the full unedited transcript of my interview with Tony Fitzpatrick, in which Fitzy said so many positive things about Fergie and how ahead of his time he was.

To my astonishment I received a two page personal reply from the great man himself.

Midweek, between two important European fixtures. On Manchester United headed paper.

He didn't just reply, he carried on the conversation, talking about Fitzy, his own time at the club, and even his family.

Of course he (probably) holds a grudge against the club.

I believe the club was in the right at the time.

BUT... he IS a legend to most fans my age. He IS the reason for our affliction! He IS still revered by most.

We have the chance to extend the olive branch and be the bigger metaphorical person.

I think, based on events to date, he would accept that olive branch. 

Edited by BuddieinEK

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Where to start…..

Firstly…venom???? Really?

Secondly, I think you are getting confused about what it is I care about. I don’t care about whether the Rangers are or are not the same club. What I DO care about is this board (a St. Mirren board) getting polluted with repetitive boring crap about Rangers. THAT’S why I post on the topic. I do promise it will be my last though.

Finally, yes you posted on topic. A topic started by the only guy on the board who is more obsessed by Rangers than you. 😴😴

FIVE question marks in the first real part of your reply. I think that MAY indicate venom. Your histrionics defy your answers. You quite clearly ARE concerned or you wouldn't answer. Again and again after saying this would be your last input on the topic. And you mistake being, in this instance, a champion of the truth for obsession but don't let that worry you. I will ALWAYS call out ANYONE who tries to suggest that this entity IS the real rangers. Finally. Enlighten me. Are you suggesting I'm obsessed by newco or the dead rangers.

ETA. Why is it so concerning for you? Have I told any lies in my statements? 

Edited by stlucifer