Celtic v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 1/11/23

shull

Watched the highlights again and I know we conceded lots of possession and territory. Zach made some good saves, we scored a good goal and had a few other moments. However they struggled against our tactics, overall we were good and on another night would have taken a point. Our season is normally not judged on results against the arse cheeks, but isn't it a sign that I/we are looking at some of these games as missed opportunities instead of an automatic loss. 

Games against the ugly sisters won't define our season. Any points are bonus points.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

To be honest, I'm looking to take 3 points from them at least once each. Maybe I'm getting carried away but I feel justified.

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
Games against the ugly sisters won't define our season. Any points are bonus points.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

To be honest, I'm looking to take 3 points from them at least once each. Maybe I'm getting carried away but I feel justified.

Honestly that's probably my point as well. I believe it's possible and it should be a target

Pleased for big Zach who had a great game and he's got to get some confidence from that. Robbo has us a well drilled outfit where everyone knows their role and I reckon if we can get our midfield firing we are not far off being a right good side.