Who do you want in the Scottish Cup 4th round?

W6er

Who do you want in the Scottish Cup 4th round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the Scottish Cup 4th round?

• Greenock Morton - a proper Renfewshire derby!
    • One of the Old Firm - let's concentrate on the league this year and make some gate/TV money!
    • An easy-peasy home tie against lower league opposition! (option does not include Greenock Morton)
    • An away day at an atmospheric old ground, like Somerset Park! (option does not include Cappielow)
    • Another club (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 07:15 PM

15 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Despite claims to the contrary, the draw will be rigged with lower-league sides being paired up with league 2 teams and there will be a sprinkling of all premiership ties, maximum of 2.

Any "giant-killing" (what fekkin giants?) will take place on frosty or boggy pitches in the hell-holes of Ayrshire or similar and not on a Saturday afternoon.

Places I hope to avoid are

• Anywhere beginning with a B or a K
  • Any team whose name starts with The
  • Inverness & Dingwall

I hear/read that a lot. I'm quite certain that it has happened in the past. However, now don't they usually get someone unaffiliated with the SFA to do it? I seem to recall Rod Stewart doing it? It would mean they would have to be complicit and I'm not sure how that would work. 

I hear/read that a lot. I'm quite certain that it has happened in the past. However, now don't they usually get someone unaffiliated with the SFA to do it? I seem to recall Rod Stewart doing it? It would mean they would have to be complicit and I'm not sure how that would work. 

Think you've been whooshed.

21 minutes ago, Slarti said:
36 minutes ago, W6er said:

Quite possibly! 😆

Really looking forward to the draw tonight! More than I probably should. 

With the Cup, there's always the possibility we can actually win it!

13 minutes ago, munoz said:

Is the draw on at the start of Sportscene? 

Its ironic that they've got 2 ex Dundee United players from their 2010 cup winning team picking the bawz oot.

I imagine it will be at the end, so we're forced to watch the programme. But it's not specifically stated. I reckon it will begin at 8 pm. 

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Despite claims to the contrary, the draw will be rigged with lower-league sides being paired up with league 2 teams and there will be a sprinkling of all premiership ties, maximum of 2.

Any "giant-killing" (what fekkin giants?) will take place on frosty or boggy pitches in the hell-holes of Ayrshire or similar and not on a Saturday afternoon.

Places I hope to avoid are

• Anywhere beginning with a B or a K
  • Any team whose name starts with The
  • Inverness & Dingwall

Bumpity

8 hours ago, Slarti said:
8 hours ago, W6er said:

You think? 

10 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Bumpity