Livingston away. 17th Feb

It wasn't a surprising result yesterday just a very disappointing one, they're not an easy team to play against and when you have to score first and don't, it just gets harder against them,  We struggled and not for the first time when we have the bulk of possession we seem to get better results when the opposition have more of the ball.  We just don't have the goal threat in the penalty area against a solid defence..

Pretty sure we'll face a similar game next week, our best chance yesterday came from a shot from 30 yards when Scott somehow blazed the rebound over the bar.. probably our only shot from outside the box. we will need more of that next week so shoot FFS quite often it works out better than a pass 

We actually lost this game to a crappy shot that Hemming probably should have done better with 

7 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

they're not an easy team to play against

We actually lost this game to a crappy shot that Hemming probably should have done better with 

You live in a fantasy world. They've won THREE games all season.

They are as easy as it gets. 🤣🤣🤣

I agree Hemming should have done better but it came from fairly close so maybe not as easy as you and I think. 

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Take your pick on this forum full of Saint haters

Looking at the Robbo incident, not just on the forum. 

PS I'm unconvinced anyone is a Saints hater, just some are irrational and have an expectation that's thrown at the Old Firm support. 

Edited by faraway saint

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Looking at the Robbo incident, not just on the forum. 

PS I'm unconvinced anyone is a Saints hater, just some are irrational and have an expectation that's thrown at the Old Firm support. 

Cmon mate we have such anti Saint posters...get their jollies on us losing...disappear when we win...should be a qualifying test to get on here.... we would lose at least 5 WUMS and 10 trolls...

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You live in a fantasy world. They've won THREE games all season.

They are as easy as it gets. 🤣🤣🤣

I agree Hemming should have done better but it came from fairly close so maybe not as easy as you and I think. 

County have only won 1 more and we lost to them, St.Johnstone 2 more and we lost to them. Who do you think we are Barcelona 

You're such a Clown 🤡  still trying to defend every stupid statement you make you must be great fun on a night out  :lol: 

Not only are are they a difficult team to play against they also came closer to scoring a 2nd when they hit the post than we did so give them some credit.  They're a team fighting for survival it was never going to be a easy game,

You seem to have forgot it was only 24 hours ago we played them can you remember the score you absolute Fud  :lol:

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

County have only won 1 more and we lost to them, St.Johnstone 2 more and we lost to them. Who do you think we are Barcelona 

You're such a Clown 🤡  still trying to defend every stupid statement you make you must be great fun on a night out  :lol: 

Not only are are they a difficult team to play against they also came closer to scoring a 2nd when they hit the post than we did so give them some credit.  They're a team fighting for survival it was never going to be a easy game,

You seem to have forgot it was only 24 hours ago we played them can you remember the score you absolute Fud  :lol:

I think you need to calm down.

Shouting numerous times, that Livingston are a tough nut to crack when everyone has cracked them makes you look like a fool. :lol:

Just because we lost doesn't make them, bottom of the league, anything but a poor side.

You're the expert who was posting Andy Murray had a chance at Wimbledon and Gilmour was the the best Scottish midfielder in a generation. :lol:

Step away from the bevvy. 

Keep up the insults, I'll pop you back in my back pocket till I need a laugh. :byebye

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I think you need to calm down.

Shouting numerous times, that Livingston are a tough nut to crack when everyone has cracked them makes you look like a fool. :lol:

Just because we lost doesn't make them, bottom of the league, anything but a poor side.

You're the expert who was posting Andy Murray had a chance at Wimbledon and Gilmour was the the best Scottish midfielder in a generation. :lol:

Step away from the bevvy. 

Keep up the insults, I'll pop you back in my back pocket till I need a laugh. :byebye

Telling fibs ain't getting you out of this one  :lol: 

1.  I said 2 year ago after being injured for 2 year if Andy Murray was to win Wimbledon it would be the greatest comeback ever in British sport 

2. I did say that about Billy Gilmour the lad is a real talent my type of player also said he was a player suited to the way Barcelona played 

3 I said :rolleyes: Livingston will be a hard nut to crack, You 🤡 they're as easy as it gets don't talk shite, We play for 96 minutes can't score and get beat 1-0

You 🤡 told you they were hopeless

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

10 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Telling fibs ain't getting you out of this one  :lol: 

1.  I said 2 year ago after being injured for 2 year if Andy Murray was to win Wimbledon it would be the greatest comeback ever in British sport 

2. I did say that about Billy Gilmour the lad is a real talent my type of player also said he was a player suited to the way Barcelona played 

3 I said :rolleyes: Livingston will be a hard nut to crack, You 🤡 they're as easy as it gets don't talk shite, We play for 96 minutes can't score and get beat 1-0

You 🤡 told you they were hopeless

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Beep beep beep, reversing.

Listen saying Livingston are a hard nut to crack when they are bottom of the league is, by far, the most ludicrous thing you've ever said, which is some going. 

You honestly thing because they won yesterday that justifies your utterly mad opinion? 

This is your usual "go to" when you make a cnut of yourself, spill out as much abuse as possible in the hope nobody notices you've outdone yourself. 

Here, the hard nut to crack...............been cracked 16 times, so far. :lol:

image.thumb.png.725e1400718e211d2327ce3cacbfc91e.png

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Beep beep beep, reversing.

Listen saying Livingston are a hard nut to crack when they are bottom of the league is, by far, the most ludicrous thing you've ever said, which is some going. 

You honestly thing because they won yesterday that justifies your utterly mad opinion? 

This is your usual "go to" when you make a cnut of yourself, spill out as much abuse as possible in the hope nobody notices you've outdone yourself. 

Here, the hard nut to crack...............been cracked 16 times, so far. :lol:

image.thumb.png.725e1400718e211d2327ce3cacbfc91e.png

You thought and still do in that warped brain of yours that we only had to turn up to wipe the floor with them how did that work out 

Maybe next time 🤡 

I'd stick to tennis as most of us don't really care much about it now that Andy is about to retire.

I'd leave football predictions alone and stop embarrassing yourself

Edited by portmahomack saint

On 2/12/2024 at 1:40 PM, eastlandssaint said:

Will more than likely be another tight match, we`ll need to be strong defensively, especially at corners and dead ball situations. Will happily take any kind of win.

You were spot on about the type of game and the danger from corners and dead ball situations. Prophetic - unfortunately. Galling, especially since we otherwise played well (IMO)

Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George said the sight of his mum, who is fighting cancer but travelled from Liverpool to watch him, in the stands was the inspiration for his penalty save against St Mirren.

I'm not sure falling down and the penalty taker tapping the ball onto your legs needed much inspiration.