Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/3/24

Outside the top three, only Motherwell better us for away points, (and that was on the strength of an impressive but wholly unexpected Ibrox win), so we have some cause for cautious optimism. There is no doubt in my mind, the plastic pitch has given Killie a helping hand this season but I think we can go there with a large away support and give them a bloody nose. Unfortunately I am on standby so can't make the game. I'll just have to hope those who go give the players their loud support and I will keep my powder dry for the Motherwell game.

Heart says 1-3, head says best outcome will probably be 1-1.

Edited by stlucifer

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tonights gamers, preferred results................

Dundee v Aberdeen     HOME WIN (Loving the meltdown by Aberdeen fans, long may it continue.

Ross County v Hibs HOME WIN, sooner them hard nuts to crack, Livingston, are down the better. :byebye

image.png.64b96cd1ed7db9a5afbbef3e38cf5f62.png

Ross County 1-0 Hibs, hope that's the way it stays.

Dundee still 0-0 with Aberdeen although the stats suggest Dundee are the likelier to score. 

5 minutes ago, elvis said:

Top 6 looking a bit more harder after Saturdays  games Hibs will only be 2 points behind us in 6 th as we will  be 5th.

Don't know how you always stay so positive and supportive of the team 🙄

1 minute ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Don't know how you always stay so positive and supportive of the team 🙄

You obviously haven't looked at our record at Killie I read a post saying it's been 12 years since a win in the league there and there manager hasn't lost in last 19 games against St Mirren with the Don's or killie in league. So yes I'm expecting to get beat on Saturday. 

The Aberdeen mentality is all wrong.  Even canvassing fan’s views Dons fans STILL suggesting that Robbo not for them as ‘St.Mirren are not Aberdeen’. That statement is absolutely right, we’re much better.

Don’t get me wrong I’d be disappointed if Robbo went for that job but it was more to do with the attitude.

The whole Aberdeen model and attitude is geared towards them being a top 6 side.

It’ll be a reality check as they hurtle towards relegation.

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

You obviously haven't looked at our record at Killie I read a post saying it's been 12 years since a win in the league there and there manager hasn't lost in last 19 games against St Mirren with the Don's or killie in league. So yes I'm expecting to get beat on Saturday. 

I agree we have a poor record there.  A record like that won’t last forever….

9 hours ago, elvis said:

There was a similar post about our record at Easter Road which, as I pointed out at the time, was irrelevant as CURRENT FORM is the only useful clue how this game will go.

You expect us to get beat EVERY game so not a lot of change there. 

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aberdeen are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣

Also, Jambo in waiting Dhanda didn’t exactly endear himself to the Hibs fans when he scored that late equaliser. 🤣🤣

He was a bit naughty to say the least. Funny though 🤣

Great result for us, terrible result for Dons. Hibs throw in but too late now!

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I know it’s a tough game but that’s a decent price on us surely??

I think the draws more attractive at just over 2/1. 

The odds for us are quite high but that reflects the chances of us winning.

I wouldn't pick us on a acca, maybe a wee single.

Time will tell.