Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

Players need to take responsibility once they step over the white line. If they are good enough then that will show. Personally, I think we are simply not good enough and that lies with the manager for his lack of strengthening the squad. Not knickerwetting but on first half display we lack quality and with no creativity in midfield and nothing up front I dread the second half. We simply cannot score and scary we will be relying on a 36 year old legend who has done his bit for the team. The BOD need to come out and either back the manager or admit they have got it wrong.

Players need to take responsibility once they step over the white line. If they are good enough then that will show. Personally, I think we are simply not good enough and that lies with the manager for his lack of strengthening the squad. Not knickerwetting but on first half display we lack quality and with no creativity in midfield and nothing up front I dread the second half. We simply cannot score and scary we will be relying on a 36 year old legend who has done his bit for the team. The BOD need to come out and either back the manager or admit they have got it wrong.

With each game it is looking increasingly likely they have made the wrong decision.