jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

The guy I'd like to see come in from Caley would be Liam Polworth. Always been really impressed with him. No idea about his contract situation or if he's attracting interest from elsewhere, but I'd definitely be keen to see him join.

1 hour ago, Saint Garf said:

The guy I'd like to see come in from Caley would be Liam Polworth. Always been really impressed with him. No idea about his contract situation or if he's attracting interest from elsewhere, but I'd definitely be keen to see him join.

Very much my opinion , worth paying a transfer fee for , and even inserting sell on clauses in Inverness,s favour , excellent player , would also go for Gary Warren

Very much my opinion , worth paying a transfer fee for , and even inserting sell on clauses in Inverness,s favour , excellent player , would also go for Gary Warren

Think Warren is signing for Yeovil.

3 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Hasn't left yet. Only leaving if he gets an offer suitable to h9m and his family. If not sneckie have to honour the last year of his contract.

They have tweeted that he has been released from his contract, suggesting he has a club.

Screenshot_20180627-204256.png

Edited by Drew

On 6/26/2018 at 8:37 PM, FTOF said:

Think I read somewhere that he was going back "down south".

They didn't say just how far "down south" though.

Could Paisley be regarded as "down south" relative to Inverness? :rolleyes:

I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, a player ( name escapes me) left Aberdeen to move south because his family were in Birmingham. He ended up at Partick Thistle!!!! Suppose it's south compared to Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, a player ( name escapes me) left Aberdeen to move south because his family were in Birmingham. He ended up at Partick Thistle!!!! Suppose it's south compared to Aberdeen

Did Ian Scanlon not join Saints for the same reason?

On 6/25/2018 at 10:21 AM, Drew said:

I can't see Stokes there. Either in the bar or gone AWOL already....

10 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Never showed up.

The Drewster called it first thing Monday morning.

Bullet dodged.
:thumbsdown

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

1 hour ago, magnus said:

Did Ian Scanlon not join Saints for the same reason?

Did he have family in Birmingham too. :whistle

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

He also ended up playing for us...

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

I hadn't realised that he was 33.

Better we go for slightly younger player than that for our remaining CH place.

Younger yeah but not too young as we already have 2 very young CHs in Baird & Heaton. And with GaryMacs injury record we don't want to be left inexperienced at the back

8 minutes ago, 17/03/13 said:

Younger yeah but not too young as we already have 2 very young CHs in Baird & Heaton. And with GaryMacs injury record we don't want to be left inexperienced at the back

I agree.

23 minutes ago, 17/03/13 said:

This.

Hence why I thought Warren would have been a decent shout. Oh well, we move on....