The Danny Lennon and Tommy Craig Appreciation Thread

First time this thread has been posted in simce January - says it all about Ross the Bawbag really. Danny has produced our highest finish in the league and RtB waits until DL supports scumgers to show any appreciation to our excellent manager. 1eye.gif

Gus Macpherson was sacked after achieving our highest league finish in 2 decades AND reaching our first League Cup Final in 55 years.

Lennon must go!

Gus is a nob though....wee Danny is alright - just a bit Tom Hendrie in his interviews.

Danny is the first St Mirren manager in 20 years to knock back your burd who is clearly well past her prime and you just can't get past that. punk.gif

Gus Macpherson was sacked after achieving our highest league finish in 2 decades AND reaching our first League Cup Final in 55 years.

Lennon must go!

Gus was sacked because the football was so dire that fans were staying away. He also bought a load of crocks too. Get over him. Time has moved on and no doubt that if your beloved Gus had managed to accrue as many points while playing some nice football you would be screaming for a contract extention. You don't like Danny but you support the team first and foremost. Your continual sniping is now bordering on greater tedium than Britains Got Talent. Give it a rest and thank f*ck the season is over but I doubt that will stop your broken record around our manager. He is going nowhere so what is the point of your constant greetin' - are you expecting our team to be challenging up there after a number of mind numbing seasons of mediocrity?

Was Gus sacked? I thought he left by Mutual Consent. I always got the feeling that he was looking to move on to bigger and better things. The league cup final seemed to be the catalyst for the final break. I got the feeling that he wanted to go.

Lennon must go!

Danny is still putting his mark on the team with some of those guys on 2 year deals with Gus now being released. With no disrespect to some of the players let go, alot of them are not/no longer of the same quality as others in the squad. Wee thomo has become prone to losing the ball alot and also is aging. Robertson seems like a relatively young, promising midfielder so ON PAPER, the prospects are bright.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, was that 'highest finish in 2 decades by Gus' not still lower than that where Danny's team have finished? Gus was a great manager for us but like some players, I feel his time had come and gone.

Edited by Saint4life

First time this thread has been posted in simce January - says it all about Ross the Bawbag really. Danny has produced our highest finish in the league and RtB waits until DL supports scumgers to show any appreciation to our excellent manager. 1eye.gif

Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make here.

When I joined the forum you were an immature, attention-seeking fanny, recently I thought you'd mellowed but I guess that must have been coincidental 'cause as soon as things don't go your way you're at it again.

Kinda like Neil Lennon in that respect.

best season for years ,whether its better squad ,bigger budget ,lower budget ,diminished squad ,who gives a toss ,we have been better overall ,best finish ,highest league position,more clean sheets ,,well done danny, tommy and all the backroom staff from coaches to tea ladies to girls in the office ,looking forward to next season with optomism,not very often us st mirren fans have that feeling ,go on give it laldy

best season for years ,whether its better squad ,bigger budget ,lower budget ,diminished squad ,who gives a toss ,we have been better overall ,best finish ,highest league position,more clean sheets ,,well done danny, tommy and all the backroom staff from coaches to tea ladies to girls in the office ,looking forward to next season with optomism,not very often us st mirren fans have that feeling ,go on give it laldy

Well said that man, well done DL and all at St Mirren, brilliant season, only dissapointment the home loss to Ayr but I can forgive that!

Edited by Wee Toon Saint

• 2 weeks later...

Even on his holidays Danny Lennon is an excellent ambassador for St Mirren:

If you cannot make it along to the Emirates Junior Cup Final or want to support a good cause before going along...

St Mirren manager Danny Lennon is one of a number of famous faces getting their boots on this Sunday, May 27 to take part in a Charity game between a Yorkhill Hospital select and celebrity side Dukla Pumpherston.

The game at Maryhill Juniors Lochburn Ground will kick off at 2.00pm will also feature former Aberdeen and Dunfermline midfielder Scott Thomson, one time Celtic defender Mark McNally playing for the Yorkhill side alongside Lennon and man of many clubs James Grady, former Hibs and Partick Thistle player David Farrell, ex-Dumbarton boss Jim Chapman and Raith Rovers assistant manager Paul Smith.

The Dukla side will include former Scotland internationalists Gary McSwegan and Brian Martin as well as Jack Ross, Ian Maxwell, John MacDonald, Andy Millen, Dougie Bell, Chic Young as well as politician Tommy Sheridan.

The Junior ranks are also well represented with Maryhill goalkeeper Graeme Shepherd playing along with Kevin Budd, former Arthurlie duo Mark Cameron and Gavin Duncan, Robert Anderson ex Arthurlie & Pollok and James McKenna - St Anthony’s manager also involved

The select side will be coached by well-known Junior figure Jimmy McQuade

• 5 months later...

Deary me.

St. Mirren are playing a few miles up the road from faraway and yet he's he's on here posting his usual shite.

Some supporter.............. thumbdown.gif

Double post and Bud the boabysooker agrees. 1eye.gif

Are you sure you are not the same person or in a gay relationship?

Let me remind you, you don't support St Mirren anymore.

Run along sonny. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

BTW Semi final of the league cup, another pish point you have lost.

Sleep well, ya nugget. jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif