The Danny Lennon and Tommy Craig Appreciation Thread

DANIEL LENNON & THOMAS CRAIG

WELL DONE LEGENDS

:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping

Woah , credit where credit is due , let's not get ahead of ourselves we won against a revitalised under Terry Butcher Hibs team and by all accounts played well in the first half, and as you would expect Hibs came back into it. Maybe DL and TC have found the balance of the team now, and we can pull away from the perils of a play off dog fight, but until then let's keep our re kindled love of Danny on a simmering flame ( IMO )

Woah , credit where credit is due , let's not get ahead of ourselves we won against a revitalised under Terry Butcher Hibs team and by all accounts played well in the first half, and as you would expect Hibs came back into it. Maybe DL and TC have found the balance of the team now, and we can pull away from the perils of a play off dog fight, but until then let's keep our re kindled love of Danny on a simmering flame ( IMO )

Even if we had lost, they would still remain legends clap.gif

Even if we had lost, they would still remain legends :clapping

No disrespect but not in my eyes. Legends is an over used word in the world of football, DL and TC have brought us silverware but that shouldn't give them legendary status. If they were doing it consistently then maybe we could give them such admiration .

No disrespect but not in my eyes. Legends is an over used word in the world of football, DL and TC have brought us silverware but that shouldn't give them legendary status. If they were doing it consistently then maybe we could give them such admiration .

LEGENDS GALORE IN THIS VIDEO INCLUDING THE BLACK & WHITE ARMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLBLwJSnT0

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought that, although I showed remarkable restraint when I seen it earlier, do I win a prize?

Either that or he's dafter/more bitter than I thought.

I suppose I may be forced into mock praise for them if we manage another couple of victories during their last month of employment !

It was a great result yesterday but you could argue that the sub that had the largest impact on the game was forced upon Danny.

The game was crying out for more width and Wylde coming on really changed the game IMO.

Great result, well done to everyone, players and coaching staff. :)

It was a great result yesterday but you could argue that the sub that had the largest impact on the game was forced upon Danny.

The game was crying out for more width and Wylde coming on really changed the game IMO.

Great result, well done to everyone, players and coaching staff. :)

I txt Danny about the width, he asked did I need a lift down the road with the kitman.

I suppose I may be forced into mock praise for them if we manage another couple of victories during their last month of employment !

Another prediction with a time limit, billyg.

You're safer sticking to he "will be gone SOON" predictions. :lol

• 2 weeks later...