Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Goodness me it's gone awfully quiet in here since Tuesday night.

Did something happen?

Am I missing something or is it not usually the case that things go quiet when there is nothing to discuss?

Anyway, according to Rangers plc chairman David Somers, "Everything will turn out for the best."

I do hope he's right and evrything does indeed turn out so and the new club dies, just as the one they pretend to be!

I hate repeating myself............

It could be personal with Ashley.

I think he's out to destroy the Club.

No Team, no Stadium, everything gone.

f**king obliterated.

Did the Blue Vermin F.C. ( Deceased ) or their Wall Guarders upset Mr Ashley in the past ?

Maybe the windaes of his Shops in Manchester 2008 were tanned.

I really think he's gonnae kill off The Newcunto F.C.

THE END F.C.

I hate repeating myself............

It could be personal with Ashley.

I think he's out to destroy the Club.

No Team, no Stadium, everything gone.

f**king obliterated.

Did the Blue Vermin F.C. ( Deceased ) or their Wall Guarders upset Mr Ashley in the past ?

Maybe the windaes of his Shops in Manchester 2008 were tanned.

I really think he's gonnae kill off The Newcunto F.C.

THE END F.C.

The shit will hit the fan when the zombies start boycotting Sports Direct and refuse to buy club merchandise.

From what he's done previously, it appears the only thing personal for Micky Ashley is money. No bad thing for a businessman.

(There's a diabolical poetry about the deid club's power people: Green, Whyte, Micky...)

When even the SMSM is at last acknowledging, printing and talking about how close Sevco hovers on the brink of another liquidation, you know a harsh reality is round the corner. Micky staved off the harshness for a month with his latest loan.

Why, though.

What more can he get for his loan?

There's no easy (nor guaranteed) return on his money by funding Sevco's rise to the giddy cheating heights of the deid club, so I guess that he's in it to control its demise and ensure as much property goes to himself as possible. That makes financial sense.

Like others, ( green, Whyte, mystery overseas owners, Easdales, Imran) Micky controls some flows of the dosh being siphoned off the mugs, either via tickets, branding rights, shoddy souvenirs or replica kits. Until the fans stop being mugs and start afresh, sevco may stumble on a while. But as the fans show no sign of unity and COMMONsense, it will be a lingering death.

Micky isn't infected by Rangersitis. His investments depend on what returns may be available... And on Micky's patience.

I bet he doesn't have the patience of a Saint, unlike SG...

Edited by bluto

Goodness me it's gone awfully quiet in here since Tuesday night.

Did something happen?

Er yeah. Ask St Johnstone and the Rangers obsessed on here.

I admit it was perhaps a little too subtle in terms of a windup of Rangers obsessives on here.

Goodness, your stupidity's so blatant.

Those inane (hardly subtle) posts should be in the Latest Scores or Other Football threads, not in this one that deals with the actual demise of the club/s. This is about finance, ethics, sociology not fitba results, you dullard!

I hope this helps? :)

Goodness, your stupidity's so blatant.

Those inane (hardly subtle) posts should be in the Latest Scores or Other Football threads, not in this one that deals with the actual demise of the club/s. This is about finance, ethics, sociology not fitba results, you dullard!

I hope this helps? smile.png

I think I just read some discouraging words. Home, home on the range(rs)

Apparently Ashley is about to acquire the rights (for a pound?) to the two sevco badges the interlinked RFC and the blue and white ball with the red lion. as he already controls strips and the naming right to ipox, thats a hell of a lot of money that wont be flowing into the clubs coffers for years to come but instead will be heading directly to sports direct.

Apparently Ashley is about to acquire the rights (for a pound?) to the two sevco badges the interlinked RFC and the blue and white ball with the red lion. as he already controls strips and the naming right to ipox, thats a hell of a lot of money that wont be flowing into the clubs coffers for years to come but instead will be heading directly to sports direct.

He HAS them sewn up.

The two most recently departed (for a parting fee, naturally) Wallace and Nash were the stumbling blocks to Micky getting approval for Sports Direct to control what happened in Rangers Retail. They need replaced.

Two consultants have been "recommended" to CEO Somers and he has opened the door to them. Two SD men.

Somers needs two board replacements... And might well 'pick' the two recommended consultants.

The job is done. Micky is in control of the image rights that he sought. But what else is lying about, not properly nailed down! That is the real reason, again just surmising, for the two good consultants rootin aboot!

Fascinating. :)

He HAS them sewn up.

The two most recently departed (for a parting fee, naturally) Wallace and Nash were the stumbling blocks to Micky getting approval for Sports Direct to control what happened in Rangers Retail. They need replaced.

Two consultants have been "recommended" to CEO Somers and he has opened the door to them. Two SD men.

Somers needs two board replacements... And might well 'pick' the two recommended consultants.

The job is done. Micky is in control of the image rights that he sought. But what else is lying about, not properly nailed down! That is the real reason, again just surmising, for the two good consultants rootin aboot!

Fascinating. :)

Well... What a surprise! :lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29877765

I find it astonishing the manager wanted to try postpone the Alloa game as they have 3 players on international duty.

They have already postponed games due to this reason, are the mighty Alloa such a threat that they feel the need to delay the game ?

The board declined his proposal for the request, though clearly there is no current financial reason ...

I find it astonishing the manager wanted to try postpone the Alloa game as they have 3 players on international duty.

They have already postponed games due to this reason, are the mighty Alloa such a threat that they feel the need to delay the game ?

The board declined his proposal for the request, though clearly there is no current financial reason ...

If I was a cynical type of person I might wonder if the reason for not postponing this game is because it's at the Sports Direct Arena.

It seems that McCoist has got the number of players on international duty from the tribute act's accountant

McCoist could have up to half a dozen players missing and previously insisted he was showing rivals respect by opting to postpone games. But this time – with the prospect of banking more cash from ticket sales and hospitality – the Gers boss has been overruled from upstairs.

Surely Sevco must be on the brink with all this money they are borrowing from Ashley, is that financial fair play for the division they are in?

I would not be surprised if he pulls the rug from under their feet and then takes over the himself.

That's 2 'interest free' loans totalling £3m.

One thing is certain, nobody would part with that cash without wanting a return of sorts.

Despite the financial mismanagement, I think your correct, they are buying their way out that league.

Ashley has given up the naming rights on the stadium, but rest assured he will have a contingency.

I rather hoped they would continue to be in a state of disorder, but seems their slow revival continues sadly.