Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Great to see plucky , wee, new, The Rangers hanging on so tenaciously in third place in the second league.

Well done them!

Their fans must be so pleased. smile.png

Those that remain loyal to the Tribute Act F.C.

15000 posted missing from last seasons league matches

No, it isn't over. :)

In the long run, people will be brought to justice and people who enjoyed receiving wages without paying taxes on it, may be asked to pay up. The hero in my avatar may be such a person, though I wouldn't wish it on him.

I find it incomprehensible that anyone hasn't enough attention span to be bothered with the outcome of the case. Are you happy, insaintee, to pay your taxes while other people find loopholes to avoid it?

Are you pleased that you apparently subsidised the lifestyles of (the) people like Graeme Souness, Torrential Andre Flo and so on, and on?

Until that's resolved I don't think anyone can be happy. :o

Edited by bluto

No, it isn't over. smile.png

In the long run, people will be brought to justice and people who enjoyed receiving wages without paying taxes on it, may be asked to pay up. The hero in my avatar may be such a person, though I wouldn't wish it on him.

I find it incomprehensible that anyone hasn't enough attention span to be bothered with the outcome of the case. Are you happy, insaintee, to pay your taxes while other people find loopholes to avoid it?

Are you pleased that you apparently subsidised the lifestyles of (the) people like Graeme Souness, Torrential Andre Flo and so on, and on?

Until that's resolved I don't think anyone can be happy. ohmy.png

I hate to burst you're bubble but I have other things to "bother" about and I'm happy biggrin.png ..................in fact I'm very happy. laugh.png

Sadly it won't affect the new club.

That's true and as Insaintee says it's over but possibly not for everyone. The HMRC might be bastards but they're not stupid bastards. Why do you think they are being so tenacious here? It is clear from the evidence from the original hearing that no loan was ever repaid or even called upon to be repaid. It was a tax evasion scheme clearly and many of those involved in setting the arrangement up enjoyed the benefits, are comfortably off and well within reach of the law. The many foreigners might be different but if they are living in Europe could be pursued. One Campbell Ogilvie might be reaching for a toilet roll again this morning.

I hate to burst you're bubble but I have other things to "bother" about and I'm happy :D ..................in fact I'm very happy. :lol:

There are many "challenged" people who live in their own wee bubbles and I am content that taxes I pay ensures that their happiness is not punctured.

Just imagine how many more could have been helped if Rangers (and their stars) had paid their taxes.

There are many "challenged" people who live in their own wee bubbles and I am content that taxes I pay ensures that their happiness is not punctured.

Just imagine how many more could have been helped if Rangers (and their stars) had paid their taxes.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Might I suggest you get out more, say, a night at the theatre perhaps? whistling.gif

Something to guide you away from this subject which you can do nothing to influence, hence, you are wasting the few years you have left getting "bothered"........wink.png

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Might I suggest you get out more, say, a night at the theatre perhaps? whistling.gif

Something to guide you away from this subject which you can do nothing to influence, hence, you are wasting the few years you have left getting "bothered"........wink.png

This is a fair point , however he has effectively been at a 'theatre' watching this pantomime unfold :P

I find it incomprehensible that anyone hasn't enough attention span to be bothered with the outcome of the case.

You have two choices in life. You can either run around like a headless chicken trying to put out every fire (of which there are millions of examples) or you can select the one you are best suited to and tackle that.

Leave the people who are best suited to catching tax evaders to their task and concentrate on what you need to be doing and everyone will be OK.

Rejoice that there are people prepared to dedicate their careers to catching these scumbags. The rest of us can sleep easier just knowing someone is dealing with it.

For example, if Faraway spent his entire day worrying about the tax case no toilets would get cleaned.

If I had to chase down bank accounts for David Murray nobody would be tackling the delicious scientific research tasks sitting on my desk.

If you get involved with HMRC who is going to write pretentious, pompous BT pish all over the referendum thread?

Being obsessed with writing posts about Rangers isn't the same thing as getting involved in the actual case.

You might like to ponder that awhile.

No, it isn't over. smile.png

My point is they are deid.

Every thing else is just icing on the cake.

Edited by insaintee

My point is they are deid.

Every thing else is just icing on the cake.

It's not a valid point.

Rangers didn't just die.

That entity was killed by people who HMRC will prove in due course robbed the rest of us of the taxes they should have paid, and in doing so, broke sporting rules to give themselves an unfair advantage against the rest of Scottish football.

Those who do not understand and appreciate that - are thick, or tubes or Huns.

Which side are you on? Tough call. :)

Eta : edited to fix the H word.

Edited by bluto

You have two choices in life. You can either run around like a headless chicken trying to put out every fire (of which there are millions of examples) or you can select the one you are best suited to and tackle that.

Leave the people who are best suited to catching tax evaders to their task and concentrate on what you need to be doing and everyone will be OK.

Rejoice that there are people prepared to dedicate their careers to catching these scumbags. The rest of us can sleep easier just knowing someone is dealing with it.

For example, if Faraway spent his entire day worrying about the tax case no toilets would get cleaned.

If I had to chase down bank accounts for David Murray nobody would be tackling the delicious scientific research tasks sitting on my desk.

If you get involved with HMRC who is going to write pretentious, pompous BT pish all over the referendum thread?

Being obsessed with writing posts about Rangers isn't the same thing as getting involved in the actual case.

You might like to ponder that awhile.

if you comment on a thread no matter whats its about then you get involved yes?

why condemn Bluto for something he believes in?

if you dont like it ..dont reply...simples

It's not a valid point.

Rangers didn't just die.

That entity was killed by people who HMRC will prove in due course robbed the rest of us of the taxes they should have paid, and in doing so, broke sporting rules to give themselves an unfair advantage against the rest of Scottish football.

Those who do not understand and appreciate that - are thick, or tubes or Huns.

Which side are you on? Tough call. smile.png

Eta : edited to fix the H word.

The dogs in the street know all of that. The only benefit of a getting the court to convict is that then we'll see Sir David in the real "big hoose".

I'm more entertained by the puppet show now going on at the kid on "big house,"

The dogs in the street know all of that. The only benefit of a getting the court to convict is that then we'll see Sir David in the real "big hoose".

I'm more entertained by the puppet show now going on at the kid on "big house,"

Translation please 1eye.gif