Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I'm a Protestant. I've never been called a H u n in my life. That's because it's a term non-Rangers fans use to describe Rangers. Fcuk all to do with Protestants.

Many moons ago at a conference in North Berwick I met a lass from Kilbirnie who told me she had chucked a guy when she discovered he was a *** and went on to inform me that it meant Protestant. I'd never heard that before or to be honest, thinking about it now, since- until now. Incidentally, the same young lady told me she had once dallied with Gordon McQueen. Don't know if that was pre or extra marital and I don't know nor care if Gordon was a ***. He was a fine player for us and Scotland.

It's utterly cringeworthy that in this day and age people still feel the need to even discuss religion.

I'm not interested in what version of fairy stories you choose to believe in.

I don't care if you are a Protestant and have "no issue with Catholics" or vice versa. Get this stuff to f**k. Period.

People who want to believe in any of this laughable guff should do so in the privacy of their own homes and leave the rest of us in peace.

A very different experience from myself.

In one of the denominational educational establishments that I worked in several years ago, the aforementioned term was often directed at myself, despite them knowing that I was a season ticket holder at SMP.

I wasn't bothered by it, as every time they used it, it made me think just how pathetic a life someone must lead in order to have that type of bigoted outlook on life.

Any saints fan who speaks to some people who follow either of the ugly sisters is regarded as being a supporter of their rivals, i have been called a ******** bassa by Orcs fans and a h*n by the other lot,

What's going on is the inevitable.

Rangers are going to be saved and will continue as ever.

You guys are just building yourselves up for a crushing disappointment.

It's the downside of an unhealthy obsession with one club.

I think like you say the new club will at some point get to the top of the game so to speak , however it's been very enjoyable to watch this sideshow.

Most good tv dramas do commission a new series and inevitably there is usually a dramatic conclusion.

We just enjoy watching to see how this pans out :)

Ashley clearing the decks.

Either pulling the plug or putting in other of his place-men

What's going on is the inevitable.

Rangers are going to be saved and will continue as ever.

You guys are just building yourselves up for a crushing disappointment.

It's the downside of an unhealthy obsession with one club.

Your suggestion of King and Co being saviours just shows the scale of your ignorance on the subject (or that you're a closet bluenose with more hope than brains).

My commiserations if the latter is the case.

There is no disappointment on our horizons - just an appreciation of continued limbo for the cheating new club being operated by spivs.

For a self-proclaimed scientific rational thinker, you have a surprisingly narrow view on the world and lack of understanding of how it works.

So , if they two get the 9,10 , Jack , I take it then that Ashley can then call in his loan and put them back in the bigger shitter than they are in or does King have the wherewithal to pay Ashley off . .

Your suggestion of King and Co being saviours just shows the scale of your ignorance on the subject (or that you're a closet bluenose with more hope than brains).

My commiserations if the latter is the case.

There is no disappointment on our horizons - just an appreciation of continued limbo for the cheating new club being operated by spivs.

For a self-proclaimed scientific rational thinker, you have a surprisingly narrow view on the world and lack of understanding of how it works.

Let me guess. You genuinely believe Rangers will at some point disappear and never return to the SPL or whatever it calls itself these days?

I'm sorry but how utterly delusional can you get. lol.gif

How many Cup quarter finals and semi finals have they made since they went bust despite playing at lower league levels?

How many SPL teams have a better record over the same period?

How many SPL teams have they beaten since going down?

They'll be back again one day - either next season or whenever. There's too big a support base for them to disappear permanently. When they do come back they'll be finishing in the top two again as they've done almost every year they've been in the top league over the last 30-odd years. Believing otherwise is simply laughable. Livingston have survived two administrations as have Dundee who are now well on their way to a third but you reckon the next one will sink Rangers???????

My advice? Get a life guys. It's embarassing that a thread about another club is pretty much the largest in our database.

Edited by oaksoft

Let me guess. You genuinely believe Rangers will at some point disappear and never return to the SPL or whatever it calls itself these days?

I'm sorry but how utterly delusional can you get. :lol

How many Cup quarter finals and semi finals have they made since they went bust despite playing at lower league levels?

How many SPL teams have a better record over the same period?

How many SPL teams have they beaten since going down?

They'll be back again one day - either next season or whenever. There's too big a support base for them to disappear permanently. Believing otherwise is simply laughable. Livingston have survived two administrations as have Dundee who are now well on their way to a third but you reckon the next one will sink Rangers???????

My advice? Get a life guys. It's embarassing that a thread about another club is pretty much the largest in our database.

To be taken seriously you really need to be in possession of, and understand the available data.

You have neither.

From the outset, I have been accepting that a Rangers in some form or other will emerge.

Only an idiot would show surprise that a grossly overfunded organisation managed to rise through the leagues. The surprise is how difficult it has been and how poorly it has prospered. Most Fitba folk would have expected lots of scores like Hearts had at the w/e.

And again you display a lack of understanding of this thread. It's not about Rangers. It no longer exists.

Another mistake you make is thinking it has survived administration. It didn't. Other clubs have done so.

It's about how the authorities of the game did dirty deals to get a totally new club, with a shady set of financiers, to leapfrog protocols and other waiting clubs into the lowest division.

The fans have been continually ripped off, the scottish press has constantly colluded and despite being a financial basket case, living way above its means, it has bought its way back to some sort of temporary prominence - at the expense of clubs who are paying their meagre way.

It's the immorality of it that drives this thread. That and the fact its supporters are racists and bigots and bullies so they can be a wee bit unpopular.

My advice? Do your research before parading your ignorance - it's embarrassing. :)

Edited by bluto

To be taken seriously you really need to be in possession and understand the available data.

You have neither.

From the outset, I have been accepting that a Rangers in some form or other will emerge.

Only an idiot would show surprise that a grossly overfunded organisation managed to rise through the leagues. The surprise is how difficult it has been and how poorly it has prospered. Most Fitba folk would have expected lots of scores like Hearts had at the w/e.

And again you display a lack of understanding of this thread. It's not about Rangers. It no longer exists.

Another mistake you make is thinking it has survived administration. It didn't. Other clubs have done so.

It's about how the authorities of the game did dirty deals to get a totally new club, with a shady set of financiers, to leapfrog protocols and other waiting clubs into the lowest division.

The fans have been continually ripped off, the scottish press has constantly colluded and despite being a financial basket case, living way above its means, it has bought its way back to some sort of temporary prominence - at the expense of clubs who are paying their meagre way.

It's the immorality of it that drives this thread. That and the fact its supporters are racists and bigots and bullies so they can be a wee bit unpopular.

My advice? Do your research before parading your ignorance - it's embarrassing. smile.png

snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

So , if they two get the 9,10 , Jack , I take it then that Ashley can then call in his loan and put them back in the bigger shitter than they are in or does King have the wherewithal to pay Ashley off . .

Who knows what Ashley will do...

He COULD give in and back off gracefully, accepting defeat from a South African criminal.... But that does not seem to fit with his image.

As you noted, he is one of the people with contracts that will have to be honoured whether his men or King's are in charge.

And King and co's combined pockets are a lot shallower than Ashley's.

As far as I can make out, Ashley has made no firm commitment to invest millions. He will invest.... the same amount as fans do... That will not be sufficient going by past funding attempts.

And why would the Bears throw more money into the abyss without knowing what debts have to be funded, who owns the stadium and other properties, when will the Gardener be paid off...?

All I knew when I posted on Friday(?) is that this will be an interesting week and so it is proving... :)

Edited by bluto

Who knows what Ashley will do...

He COULD give in and back off gracefully, accepting defeat from a South African criminal.... But that does not seem to fit with his image.

As you noted, he is one of the people with contracts that will have to be honoured whether his men or King's are in charge.

And King and co's combined pockets are a lot shallower than Ashley's.

As far as I can make out, Ashley has made no firm commitment to invest. He will invest.... The same amount as fans do... That will not be sufficient going by past funding attempts.

And why would the Bears throw more money into the abyss without knowing what debts have to be funded, who owns the stadium and other properties when will the Gardener be paid off...?

All I know when I posted on Friday(?) is that this will be an interesting week and so it is proving... :)

I suppose my point here is this : if Ashley's men are pushed out he no longer has a say in a club that he recently threw 10 mill" at . I don't think he will walk away from that , he will want his money or some sort of control . King would need to either fork out just to be rid or buy a controlling interest will little actually going to the outfit known as Sevco. .

It could get very messy/interesting . .