Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

It's astonishing the spfl don't have the balls to deal with this.

Really? It's not as if they have a history of bending over, shorts down, to both the dead club and it's bastardised replacement

I take your point , perhaps I should of said it 'should' be Astonishing but sadly I guess as you highlight its predictable.

It is stunning this man is running/ruining (delete as appropriate ) our game.

Ah well , business as usual then.

It's astonishing the spfl don't have the balls to deal with this.

It's not astonishing. The SPFL only does what its member clubs want them to do.

Whatever the SPFL does - or as in this case DOESN'T do - then St Mirren has been a participant in the decision-making, in choosing not to act or to pretend that it is powerless.

Shame to think that St Mirren is happy with the bigotry but that is the reality.

Edited by bluto

In context, you're right.

As a director of RIFC it does SEEM that unlike so many others he has not been diverting funds into his own pockets.

His brother is still chair of the subsidiary company, TRFC.

It's like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Even after an EGM it looks like Cap'n Ashley will steer straight ahead, ignoring the

King icebergs.

Have you heard about the plan for a manager called Carver...?

As a director of RIFC it does SEEM that unlike so many others he has not been diverting funds into his own pockets.

It's like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Even after an EGM it looks like Cap'n Ashley will steer straight ahead, ignoring the

King icebergs.

Naw , but that rhymes with Sarver. .

King icebergs.

King as chair man opens a whole can of worms.

Brilliant thumbup2.gif

Is it tomorrow is wages day?

Who'll provide the Wonga?

The expensive, re-re-located EGM is primarily to remove a named Easdalefrom RIFC Board... But he's gone. Kinda pointless, now.

Ashley could also move in two fresh names to replace his other named (by King for firing) appointees and so the EGM would then be utterly pointless. Yet still waste more money....

Will Ashley not pay up this time?

Will King etc win (what?) at the EGM?

Can anyone other than Ashley afford this charade. When will his patience run out?

Like many others, even I'm getting bored with it drag, dragging on. Luckily the SFA are closely monitoring it all, so the good name of Scottish Football remains unsullied.

Still... This will be an interesting 7 days.... :)

Edited by bluto

If the **** are campaigning to have the term '***' banned, that means it is not yet banned... EXCEPT on this forum. Why?

BTW, they claim *** is a derogotary term for a Protestant.... first I've heard of it... is it no a The Rangers Fan, no matter their religion?

Edited by Vambo57

Interesting bit at the end about Collymore's online petition where do we sign up for that?

How about here

https://www.change.org/p/all-good-people-boycott-sponsors?just_created_and_shared=true

Edited by insaintee

If the **** are campaigning to have the term '***' banned, that means it is not yet banned... EXCEPT on this forum. Why?

BTW, they claim *** is a derogotary term for a Protestant.... first I've heard of it... is it no a The Rangers Fan, no matter their religion?

Is it still ok tae call them 'Blue-Nose, Knuckle-Dragging Bastards"?

If for some fanciful reason it ever was made illegal to call them '****' we would just have to call them 'Still' instead.

Because they would 'Still' be '****'..!

Edited by Lord Pityme

I'm a Protestant. I've never been called a H u n in my life. That's because it's a term non-Rangers fans use to describe Rangers. Fcuk all to do with Protestants.

A very different experience from myself.

In one of the denominational educational establishments that I worked in several years ago, the aforementioned term was often directed at myself, despite them knowing that I was a season ticket holder at SMP.

I wasn't bothered by it, as every time they used it, it made me think just how pathetic a life someone must lead in order to have that type of bigoted outlook on life.