Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Stolen from elsewhere ..............

Trailing a colossal 19 Points behind Hearts in the Championship
Horsed out of the Petrofac Training Cup by Alloa
Horsed out of the League Cup by Celtic
Horsed out of the Scottish Cup by Raith Rovers (in their ain midden in front of less than 11,000 of The Peepo).

2011/12 : 5 Competitions entered, 0 Successes - Empty Trophy Cabinet
2012/13 : 4 Competitions entered, 1 Success (Fourth Tier Winner)
2013/14 : 4 Competitions entered, 1 Success (Third Tier Winner)
2014/15 : 4 Competitions entered, 0 Successes - Empty Trophy Cabinet

Managed :
Just 2 'successes' from 17 competitions entered (if you class winning the Scottish 4th & 3rd tiers as successes)
Whilst spending the second-highest wage budget in Scotland
Whilst the manager is trousering over £800,000 per annum for mowing the lawn
Whilst playing against teams staffed with postmen, delivery drivers and shop workers

Despite the glut of resources available to him, and despite the lowly standard of competition up against him, at the end of season 2014/15, the team built, crafted, trained and managed by Fat Sa££y McCoist would hold an ignominious record that in finality read, 17 Competitions entered, 2 Successes achieved.

Hope you enjoyed the journey Bears.

Your total and utter annihilation and humilation brings a smile to the faces of fans of football clubs everywhere, who played by the rules and lived within their means.

Particularly those of us who lived through the Deadco1872 years, when the braggadocio, triumphalism, and delusional superiority complexes were at their peaks - whilst all along, the illusion was built upon a mountain of theft, criminality, colossal debt, creative-accounting, tax evasion schemes, failure to pay your debts, buying players you couldn't afford, buying trophies you couldn't afford, whilst having your arses licked by a toadying, pro-Rangers Scottish sports media and a Masonic, pro-Rangers governing body.

It just makes the final victory taste all the sweeter.

You died.

We won.

Horsed out of the Scottish Cup by Raith Rovers (in their ain midden in front of less than 11,000 of The Peepo).

Managed :

Just 2 'successes' from 17 competitions entered (if you class winning the Scottish 4th & 3rd tiers as successes)

Whilst playing against teams staffed with postmen, delivery drivers and shop workers

Despite the glut of resources available to him, and despite the lowly standard of competition up against him, at the end of season 2014/15, the team built, crafted, trained and managed by Fat Sa££y McCoist would hold an ignominious record that in finality read, 17 Competitions entered, 2 Successes achieved.

Your total and utter annihilation and humilation brings a smile to the faces of fans of football clubs everywhere, who played by the rules and lived within their means.

Particularly those of us who lived through the Deadco1872 years, when the braggadocio, triumphalism, and delusional superiority complexes were at their peaks - whilst all along, the illusion was built upon a mountain of theft, criminality, colossal debt, creative-accounting, tax evasion schemes, failure to pay your debts, buying players you couldn't afford, buying trophies you couldn't afford, whilst having your arses licked by a toadying, pro-Rangers Scottish sports media and a Masonic, pro-Rangers governing body.

You died.

We won.

Schadenfreude cloud9.gif

Love it!

Managed :

You died.

We won.

A wee bit of revenge against the Blue Thugs of September 17th 1977 at Love Street.

The media in Scotland really is a disgrace. Even wee Chic on Sportsound last night peddled the party line about Dave King being the only one that can save Sevco. Where are Doncaster et al? Surely they should come out now and announce that The Glib and Shameless Liar, along with Paul Murray, are not allowed anywhere near our game. But , of course, one rule for Sevco and one for everyone else. Also, why are the SFA allowing a club that is losing a million a month, to bring in all these players from their big club? Sporting advantage?

Had a row wi a wee Sevco fan today. He was going on about it being the diddy clubs own fault for falling attendances. I told him he should stop blaming other teams for his teams demise and blame the owners of his own team and their Miss management. It is all their own fault and they seem to forget that. Apparently we will all get what's coming to us when they are back at the top. I said maybe but the laugh I have had at his team over the last 3 years will keep a smile on my face forever. Ha ha.

Had a row wi a wee Sevco fan today. He was going on about it being the diddy clubs own fault for falling attendances. I told him he should stop blaming other teams for his teams demise and blame the owners of his own team and their Miss management. It is all their own fault and they seem to forget that. Apparently we will all get what's coming to us when they are back at the top. I said maybe but the laugh I have had at his team over the last 3 years will keep a smile on my face forever. Ha ha.

You really should have told him his team would never be BACK at the top. They're Deed. Departed. Gone. Kapoot. Late. Lost. Deceased. No more. Passed on. Passed away. Six feet under. Pushing up daisies. Under the sod. Vying for a part in a parrot sketch. .

Tell him that only Sevco and Shellic have seen falling attendances.

They are not missed by Scottish Football.

And the costs of extra policing their thugs are no longer needed. Plus their thugs no longer pollute decent grounds. Win-win-win

And also...

1. As a new club, Sevco have never been at the top before so they can't get BACK to it.

2. Also... it'll be a miracle if Sevco doesn't go bust before the play-offs AND if Sevco even makes the play-offs.

Like shooting red herrings in a barrel.

It is the diddy Club's own faultbangin.gif