Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Let me guess. You genuinely believe Rangers will at some point disappear and never return to the SPL or whatever it calls itself these days?

I'm sorry but how utterly delusional can you get. lol.gif

How many Cup quarter finals and semi finals have they made since they went bust despite playing at lower league levels?

How many SPL teams have a better record over the same period?

How many SPL teams have they beaten since going down?

They'll be back again one day - either next season or whenever. There's too big a support base for them to disappear permanently. When they do come back they'll be finishing in the top two again as they've done almost every year they've been in the top league over the last 30-odd years. Believing otherwise is simply laughable. Livingston have survived two administrations as have Dundee who are now well on their way to a third but you reckon the next one will sink Rangers???????

My advice? Get a life guys. It's embarassing that a thread about another club is pretty much the largest in our database.

From probably the biggest (in terms of verbiage) non-obsessed blink.png contributer to the thread...

So he's got to be in the job before it can be checked to see if it's OK for him to be in the job? Is that not a bit backward?

That's the way it is mate.The Footballing Authorities won't check someone hypothetically.

He can't be cleared until he's in a position that needs clearing.

So he's got to be in the job before it can be checked to see if it's OK for him to be in the job? Is that not a bit backward?

That's the way it is mate.The Footballing Authorities won't check someone hypothetically.

The Fitba authorities are irrelevant (in reality, as is regularly being demonstrated) in terms of King/PMurray being involved.

I believe it's incumbent upon the person with a record to inform the authorities dealing with the probity of owners and ownership of a Newco of their intent to participate. If they don't ask permission, that, in itself, could be deemed an illegal act.

If it doesn't happen, then other people may mention it. This isnae a wee diddy obscure start-up....

I have no idea how King may have hoped to address that quite big hurdle, having been found guilty on 40+ counts in the South African courts and also having been complicit/implicit in both the reigns of D Murray AND C Whyte.

All interesting. :)

Edited by bluto

Sorry.

A way for King (and PMurray) to say it's ok for him to be involved is if he is certain this is NOT a Phoenix company.

That Sevco is a brand new org with no history and no baggage (and no huge tax debts).

However....

This may not be what Berrz wish to hear. :)

And no history and no world records.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.... :rolleyes:

Interesting.

What would a hugely successful entrepreneur want with a bigot/racist riddled club like Rangers..? When he's been a Chelsea fan long before he opted To ride all and sundry at 'The Big Hoose'.... Surely he can get his 'facist fix doon saaf with big JT..?

'

Just..... More money?

And to show he can out-spiv spivs, without breaking laws?

And to flaunt how genuinely good he is at doing what he does?

He has all the hoardings round that fitba grun (and Newcastle AND Oldham). It's a cheap advertising franchise for him.

Edited by bluto

That will be the Scottish football authorities (whatever they were called at the time) to blame for all that shenanigans.

They have insisted that it is the same club and agree that the club was separate from the company. What they haven't explained is why, when the company went into administration, the club were deducted points in the league. Surely that's like saying because Dunfermline went into administration then they will deduct points from Aberdeen, a totally separate entity. Otherwise the company and club must have been the same - at least in the eyes of football, if not the stock market or law.

Edit: Of course, I could be talking shit (it's not unknown) and there could be something in the rules that explain it but I don't recall it ever being mentioned.

And, of course, the weird FACT, that one of the SPL associate members that voted Sevco into joining div 4 was.... Rangers!

How does that work? They voted themselves into existence, even though they weren't (at that time) out of existence....

Interesting.. :)

Sorry.

A way for King (and PMurray) to say it's ok for him to be involved is if he is certain this is NOT a Phoenix company.

That Sevco is a brand new org with no history and no baggage (and no huge tax debts).

However....

This may not be what Berrz wish to hear. smile.png

And no history and no world records.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.... rolleyes.gif

Interesting.

Oh what a tangled web YOU weave.

King or Murray or both will be found fit and proper.

You are pissing into the wind here - heading for a massive disappointment when Rangers return to the top league and start beating everyone again.

Edited by oaksoft

King or Murray or both will be found fit and proper.

You are pissing into the wind here - heading for a massive disappointment when Rangers return to the top league and start beating everyone again.

There will be no disappointment.

(Murray's disqualification may have timed out now - I could be mistaken about him, now)

You have no clue about this outfit's "finances" and yet you bleat on about your beloved Dunfermline....

King or Murray or both will be found out, fit and proper my @rse!.

You are pissing into the wind here - heading for a massive disappointment when THE NEW Rangers return get to the top league and start b cheating everyone again.the same as their predecessor did.

FIFY softy!

Edited by stlucifer

Let's face it, nobody has a clue about that mob's finances.

No you're wrong there. Bluto has the inside track.

HMRC haven't a clue but bluto knows a man.........

I think we should hear him out. If he could just provide some numbers for us which can be validated it would be great.

Otherwise he's pissing in the wind like everyone else.

They started with nothing and have spent it all - several times over. 1eye.gif

Since their creation (less than 3 years ago) they have more than likely spent more than SMFC has in its almost 140 years of existence.

I'm just waiting to see what Ashley will do , hopefully call in his loans.

Edited by linwood buddie

Ashley has now been fined £7500 by the SFA for breaching dual ownership rules, He was found not guilty of breaching rules regarding not acting in the best interests of association football, it is believed leach is the reason for the dual influence but not llambias ? the club have started the process of drawing down the second half of the £10m loan from Ashley but the board have warned the stock exchange that sports direct might be unwilling to release the funds, lol.gif

Right I'm not as much as a smart arse as oakie but they need 10m before the end of March. If king and co get in Ashley isn't going to give them it. So the question is does dodgy Dave have 10m to give. Is that right????

Nobody could accuse you of being a smartarse with a post like that.

Which part of nobody knows are you struggling with?

Edited by oaksoft

Ashley has now been fined £7500 by the SFA for breaching dual ownership rules, He was found not guilty of breaching rules regarding not acting in the best interests of association football, it is believed leach is the reason for the dual influence but not llambias ? the club have started the process of drawing down the second half of the £10m loan from Ashley but the board have warned the stock exchange that sports direct might be unwilling to release the funds, lol.gif

Is it just me or is this 7500 fine a bit odd? A one of penalty for a continual breach of the rules. Just as he's been fined pocket change doesn't mean his dual interest has changed? Surely this should be a rolling punishment until his dual ownership stops?