Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

New day and another idiot enters the village....step forward Roger Mitchell former SPL chief loon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34782949

I listened to him last night.....F*****g incredible. Apparently this whole mess is about nothing more then Bragging Rights among supporters !!!!

What an utter Fud he is, him and his mates at Hampden towers and the Meedja just do not get it. Here it is anyway......

The average Fan thinks that R+++++s cheated through the use of EBT's so strip them of the titles stolen won during that period.

I don't know or have read of any fan of another club (Barring C*****c) ,plus ours, who would want to be awarded any title or Cup.

They Cheated, they have no right to anything gained in that time. End Of. Easy really......

Saw Honest Dave's latest statement on STV tonight. He's one angry glib and shameless liar alright. Basically, his statement read as... Fcuk off and die you Rangers hating cnuts.

Seriously, that was about the size of it.

Edited by pozbaird

As I wrote elsewhere:

Can someone "in the know" tell me? Did Dave king, Oldkingco perhaps, go into liquidation and another individual take over his mantle while purporting to be the same person? Newkingco if you like.

In 2012, Oldkingco said, and I quote, "Some of the representations made have betrayed more of a victim status. But I think somebody needs to apologise.

Clearly, that is not for Charles Green to do. But I am happy to say that I really believe we should be saying sorry and I think there is something to be sorry about. And as a former director when these things were going on, I am minded to do so.‘With regard to EBTs, I was on the board so I have to take some responsibility.

And I follow the logic of the argument that if we lose the tax case then we probably gained some competitive advantage.

I believe that, on behalf of myself and most of the board members who were with me and probably agree with me, that we should apologise for this.

"Hmmmmmmm. Nothing to see here. Move along! whistling.gif ​​

Edited by stlucifer

As I wrote elsewhere:

Can someone "in the know" tell me? Did Dave king, Oldkingco perhaps, go into liquidation and another individual take over his mantle while purporting to be the same person? Newkingco if you like.

In 2012, Oldkingco said, and I quote, "Some of the representations made have betrayed more of a victim status. But I think somebody needs to apologise.

Clearly, that is not for Charles Green to do. But I am happy to say that I really believe we should be saying sorry and I think there is something to be sorry about. And as a former director when these things were going on, I am minded to do so.‘With regard to EBTs, I was on the board so I have to take some responsibility.

And I follow the logic of the argument that if we lose the tax case then we probably gained some competitive advantage.

I believe that, on behalf of myself and most of the board members who were with me and probably agree with me, that we should apologise for this.

"Hmmmmmmm. Nothing to see here. Move along! whistling.gif ​​

This statement was brought up on Sportsound tonight, and how it seems King has forgot about saying it. Tom English was astonished about todays statement

from R*****s saying it was inflammatory, aggressive and totally unnecessary. Not one single Club has come out to say R*****s should have titles removed but King

thinks several clubs have an agenda against Ra Peepul....

F**k Em several times over Please.

P.S. I don't like them or their Poisoned Cousins from the East End either.

Just so you know....

Dave King was also quoted when he took over that "he wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father who was a Rangers die hard"

(Not word for word but the "jist")

But then someone posted a quote of him saying how his father hated football and the bigotry that went with it

Caught telling porkies twice and not even in the job a year yet

IMO I think today's roc statement and the one from when DK took over wasn't written by him but someone who didn't know the " other stories "

I could be wrong though,but too late for DK now

Dave King is just following the methods of recent Rangers (and Celtic) owners - both old and new clubs - pander to the masses, confirm their belief that everyone else is out to get them, say how much better it would be if they were in the English Premiership, confirm the fans belief that the club is one of the biggest in world football, and blame everyone else for holding them back.

The above is the blueprint for quelling the OF masses. It works every time, the masses will defend the owner to the hilt, and when the owner disappears with all the club's money, it'll be the SFA/SPFL/media/other clubs/anyone else they can think of's fault for not spotting that the owner was er.... less than reputable.

This was definitely the case with Whyte and Green, and we'll probably soon find out what King's up to.

Dave King is just following the methods of recent Rangers (and Celtic) owners - both old and new clubs - pander to the masses, confirm their belief that everyone else is out to get them, say how much better it would be if they were in the English Premiership, confirm the fans belief that the club is one of the biggest in world football, and blame everyone else for holding them back.

To be fair - I know this is not my usual tack - Celtic's owners are utterly unlike the series of owners that both Rangers and Sevco have suffered.

Celtic has never had a "Sir" David Murray who sold them for a pound to a Motherwell Born "Millionaire" who took them into Liquidation so that a chancer from Yorkshire, Charles Green, could buy the assets and persuade the corrupt SFA to let the new company that he created called Sevco (with various flourishes and pretend names) start up and right away (via the magical but circumspect 5-way agreement) get right into the Scottish Leagues - albeit at the lowest part. And all of that without paying due taxes. Celtic have not done that.

(Dave GLS King is a whole out of this world subject for another day... if you're unlucky... or I can be arsed. He is not long for this fitba world. Trust me.)

Celtic's management and crowd has knuckled down and fairly (in the context of having bigger crowds due to religiously-driven supporters - just like Rangers and Sevco - I would suggest) has pretty much dominated the Scottish Leagues. Without cheating, without defaulting on taxes nor needing to blame everyone else on the planet. Yes, they'd like even more money and bigger crowds but, as a Scottish club there are limits on THAT ambition. Sadly. For both us and them.

They are not like the new club nor its supporters.

To be fair - I know this is not my usual tack - Celtic's owners are utterly unlike the series of owners that both Rangers and Sevco have suffered.

Celtic has never had a "Sir" David Murray who sold them for a pound to a Motherwell Born "Millionaire" who took them into Liquidation so that a chancer from Yorkshire, Charles Green, could buy the assets and persuade the corrupt SFA to let the new company that he created called Sevco (with various flourishes and pretend names) start up and right away (via the magical but circumspect 5-way agreement) get right into the Scottish Leagues - albeit at the lowest part. And all of that without paying due taxes. Celtic have not done that.

(Dave GLS King is a whole out of this world subject for another day... if you're unlucky... or I can be arsed. He is not long for this fitba world. Trust me.)

Celtic's management and crowd has knuckled down and fairly (in the context of having bigger crowds due to religiously-driven supporters - just like Rangers and Sevco - I would suggest) has pretty much dominated the Scottish Leagues. Without cheating, without defaulting on taxes nor needing to blame everyone else on the planet. Yes, they'd like even more money and bigger crowds but, as a Scottish club there are limits on THAT ambition. Sadly. For both us and them.

They are not like the new club nor its supporters.

I largely agree with that, but my point was mainly about the tactics used when under pressure. After recent piss poor performances in Europe, both Desmond and Lawwell have both decided to use criticism of the New club and the Scottish football authorities as a diversionary tactic. Throw in a bit of 'we'd be one of the biggest clubs in the world if we were in the Premiership' nonsense, and they successfully divert the masses (and the MSM) away from questioning Celtic's finances, management and on field performances.

I believe one of the Scottish tabloids is reporting that sevco is facing tribunals through failing to pay some of last year's stars their due settlement when they were summarily let go after that lovely double-header V Motherwell.

They are due holiday pay(or a proportion, thereof). The players union is representing them.

It's an astronomical sum between ten and ninety thousand pounds. In total. Chickenfeed for the glib and shameless absentee Chairperson.

He could just sell one of his priceless wine bottles.

No wonder so many footballing stars are queuing up to join a club with such short and tainted history. :)

So many strange people joining in the bandwagon to stop all investigation and addressing the problem of decades of cheating, you have to start wondering exactly who else got EBTs?

We know Ogilvie of the SFA had one, did everyone jump on the bandwagon? Why are they all so keen on following the Russian athletes/Lance Armstrong route to truth and righteousness?

Rangers have never been punished. The liquidation was a result of the clumpany going into Liquidation - they ran it as a financial basket case - even though they were cheating. No one's fault but theirs.

The only time they were asked to pay a small fine, they accepted it as fair... but have never paid it. I feel for those players who want their holiday money after they were sacked...

Mitchell really doesn't think that any diddy team or its fans are worth bothering about. He, like the current authorities, wants it all to drift back to the bad old days in which we all wasted our money following a rigged sport. They don't even want to talk about how rigged it has been.

No doubt SG will be joining with other Company owners to ensure the SFA/SPFL clean up their act wrt Sevco after the possibility of an appeal against the UTTT is over - only 2/3 weeks to go.

Won't you, Stewart? :)

Mitchell is the sort of guy who was bullied mercilessly at school and grew a massive intellectual superiority complex to help him deal with it all.

He's an arrogant wee turd, and it says a lot about who is actually running Scottish football that this guy was ever even considered as SPL CE, never mind being put in charge for 4 years.

The OF are obviously the most powerful clubs in Scotland but they have to operate in a competitive league to be seen as relevant or able to compete in Europe.

I'd call the likes of Mitchell's bluff - get all the other clubs to resign and make it a 2 team league with OF games every week.

So many strange people joining in the bandwagon to stop all investigation and addressing the problem of decades of cheating, you have to start wondering exactly who else got EBTs?

We know Ogilvie of the SFA had one, did everyone jump on the bandwagon? Why are they all so keen on following the Russian athletes/Lance Armstrong route to truth and righteousness?

Rangers have never been punished. The liquidation was a result of the clumpany going into Liquidation - they ran it as a financial basket case - even though they were cheating. No one's fault but theirs.

The only time they were asked to pay a small fine, they accepted it as fair... but have never paid it. I feel for those players who want their holiday money after they were sacked...

Mitchell really doesn't think that any diddy team or its fans are worth bothering about. He, like the current authorities, wants it all to drift back to the bad old days in which we all wasted our money following a rigged sport. They don't even want to talk about how rigged it has been.

No doubt SG will be joining with other Company owners to ensure the SFA/SPFL clean up their act wrt Sevco after the possibility of an appeal against the UTTT is over - only 2/3 weeks to go.

Won't you, Stewart? :)

That last few lines made me laugh... Armaggedon.

A wee update...

Apart from this lot:-

Charles Green v RIFC – 12/13 November @ Court of Session – re legal costs

HMA v Whyte, Withey, Grier, Whitehouse, Clark, Green, (maybe Ahmad?) – 7-11 December @ High Court – further preliminary hearings

Sports Direct v Dave King – 9 December @ Chancery Court, London – Contempt of court re disclosure of contract details.

MASH Holdings v SFA – 4 February 2016 @ Court of Session – Request for judicial review of the SFA’s FPP decision on Dave King....

Tomorrow there are TWO MORE LEGAL STRAMASHES for the Bears to savour.

One with Mr Whyte and one with Mr Ashley.

The latter may be more fun.

The Court Bar is likely the nearest SG gets to such frolics.

What happened with Chico last week?

You need to get out more...

The honourable Lord Doherty is currently mulling over some WONDERFUL pleading from Charles' brief.

In er... Brief..... The ibrox guy Wolff (sic) claimed that Chic should not get legal cover cos his possible misdemeanours happened out with employ by the Clumpany.

Chic's guy brown (sic) said the employ has always been with sevco. Sevco bought the assets, hire sevco managers, sevco players, pay sevco managers to coach sevco players to play in a sevco ground.

The word sevco got more exercise this day in court than it has in a year of SMSM press and tv. And the truth seems to hurt.

Here's a link to an excellent, honest bear's blog. He knows and writes the truth in his honest rangers opinion, loathes the characters who run (and have been doing so) his club into the mud. SDM, the gardener, Whyte and especially King are in his sights.

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/the-elephant-in-the-room/

(That's just the relevant article from https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com. He nails many other duplicitous sleazeballs. Not very amusing, but then again, rangers fans have little to laugh about,)

Edited by bluto

So Mike Ashley's legals were in court today wanting to challenge how on earth the SFA could say Dave King was a fit and proper person to be a director of a scottish football club.

The SFA didnae like that and asked that the case be thrown out SOON... backed by a The Rangers counsel.

The person hearing the case disagreed so it will be thoroughly examined early next year.

They also wished to challenge the right of the SFA to fine M Ashley. Again he has made progress.

You can read the excellent account of the above proceedings (that I have probably poorly paraphrased, above) by James Dolman, court reporter on his Blog, here:

https://lefthooked.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/mike-ashley-v-the-scottish-football-association/

There's another new and brilliant blogger - a real rangers man - who is disgusted by the spivs that are raping his club, by the SFA for their criminal neglect of the rules and the SMSM for failing to report the truth and for always covering up for sevco, Its here:

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/

Enjoy. :)

Someone this evening, in another place, has suggested that currently the Govan clumpany is entangled with EIGHT! legal cases! 8!

it's beyond imagination!

How can the Scottish fitba Authorities continue to support those spivs?

(You ALL know, of course, that the clubs pay the SFA legal fees? And where do the clubs get that money from...?)

Anyway, I enjoyed reading of the following tweet, tonight:

Donald innes ‏@Donaldinnes1 7 hrs7 hours ago@jamesdoleman James.

Is it true all Scottish courts now have an official Rangers end?

:)

Someone this evening, in another place, has suggested that currently the Govan clumpany is entangled with EIGHT! legal cases! 8!

it's beyond imagination!

How can the Scottish fitba Authorities continue to support those spivs?

(You ALL know, of course, that the clubs pay the SFA legal fees? And where do the clubs get that money from...?)

Anyway, I enjoyed reading of the following tweet, tonight:

Donald innes ‏@Donaldinnes1 7 hrs7 hours ago@jamesdoleman James.

Is it true all Scottish courts now have an official Rangers end?

:)

Lol

I see that ra Bears AGM is tomorrow which has been nicknamed Black Friday.

Black and finances usually means that you have no debt.

Mr King must be bankrolling them right enough.......

Allegedly the casual chat for which Mr King "dropped into Hampden" yesterday was so that Doncaster could be nippy and serve an invoice for non-payment of a previous punishment. £400,000.

Saturday's gate-share should surely cover that... after Saints get their dues.

Or will there be whip-round at the AGM?