Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

Is this Draft Constitution from that club in what's it called - Clyde ? what the Fcuk has Clyde's constitution got to do with St Mirren Fc ?? Sid I have many a constitution for many a Project - But this take's the Biscuit ? Perhaps you need De-Briefed by Richard again - You may Be a Sucker. But I Certainlly Aint ? thumbdown.gif

Clyde are a CIC - one of the only two in senior football in Scotland currently. There is no surprise that the basic framework for a constitution would be lifted directly from there. After all there is no point in continually reinventing the wheel

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Far from It Sid ? I was only seeking clariffication from richard as I have done on numerous occassions - But to no avail ? Are you really an advisor to the CIC ? I find it quite strange that you seem to have some vested interest in this whole CIC comedy - Why where you not made The Information Consultant for Social Networks on behalf of the 10000 hours cabal ? You would make a good PR person sid ! jerry.gif

Hopefully Muttley will make an appearance soon...always much funnier and more capable than Dick. In fact did Dick not always have dastardley plans that always went squiff in the end...not the best choice of strategic advisor for the KMG - scumgers bid. 1eye.gif

St Mirren Fc are not exactlly that Club from Cumbernauld are They ? What you are saying stuart then - Is That 10000 hours have not got a clue, and need to adopt some second hand constitution from some 3rd rate club from Cumbernauld ? lol.gif

Our ancestors carved a round shape out of stone and used it to make transporting boulders far easier. They were primitive and lacked the level of experience and understanding that we have today but it worked and they were happy with their design. Certainly their technology was no where near advanced as the kind of technology being put into wheels and tyres on modern cars today. However despite the far superior knowledge and understanding that Goodyear or Continental may have they still use the basic premise devised tens of thousands of years ago.

Same goes for documentation like this. Why start from scratch when you can borrow the basics from someone else? There's plenty of time to adapt and model the document around the specific characteristics of your club but the basics are all there within the Clyde CIC constitution.

Guest somner9

SG mentioned in conversation last week when we began chatting about bids for the club what figure the consortium were dropping the asking price by... I don't see it as my place to announce this on the forum and would expect that if 10000Hours get enough fans backing it will all be announced publicly and professionally. If knowing the figure before then is important to helping you decide whether to get involved with 10000Hours or not then you could always contact them yourself.

Love to say I'm interested in your cosy fireside chats with SG... but I'm not, and I would suggest most other st mirren fans don't give a fudge about the content of your chats. Equally I don't give a fudge by what amount the initial asking price has been reduced by, that means nothing until 10000 hours come clean with the potential investors to their CiC-v-Co-op version whatever scheme and tell us What influence beyond one member, one vote has been agreed with the selling consortium???

And what are terms of this "Equity Stake" i.e. what needs to be paid back and when, and by whom to whom??? for instance is it routed through this company that Rea set up with the sellers???

I want to know if the terms of this deal are in any event likely to make the whole scheme going tits up a few months down the line because we are commited to debt repayements to the sellers and the funders that we can't maintain when we hit the smallest of bumps in the road (i.e. cup game against ayr utd).

Surely every one wants to know IN ADVANCE what the repayments look like with this latest version that's still a freaking CiC but with a Co-op bolted on to get past the funding hurdles.

Edited by somner9

Guest somner9

If the cic did not work and the co- op does not pass muster what dastardly plan will he/ they come up with next. Will this continue until somebody takes the hint. Will the current board just keep hawking the club around

Weirdly we seem to be getting more info and communication on the proposed takeover by SG and not the people supposed to be running it 10000 hours!

Does that mean the sellers are actually running it (takeover) now after a series of false dawns??? Suppose it makes sense as no one other than they valued the club at the price they did, so why not buy it themselves??? with other people/funders wonga!

Thats's making the heid hurt a bitbangin.gif

Weirdly we seem to be getting more info and communication on the proposed takeover by SG and not the people supposed to be running it 10000 hours!

Does that mean the sellers are actually running it (takeover) now after a series of false dawns??? Suppose it makes sense as no one other than they valued the club at the price they did, so why not buy it themselves??? with other people/funders wonga!

Thats's making the heid hurt a bitbangin.gif

You were moaning about a lack of info in the public domain from anyone, now you are saying SG is saying more about the takeover than 10000 Hours / RA even though SG has said less in public about the bid recently than RA or 10000 Hours...

Guest somner9

You were moaning about a lack of info in the public domain from anyone, now you are saying SG is saying more about the takeover than 10000 Hours / RA even though SG has said less in public about the bid recently than RA or 10000 Hours...

dunno about that SG is the one in the media talking it up on the back of the KMcG/r*ngers slimy bid thing, and hastening it along?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17411645

dunno about that SG is the one in the media talking it up on the back of the KMcG/r*ngers slimy bid thing, and hastening it along?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17411645

1 interview from 9 days ago given in response to a story coming from London that the BBC already had and were ready to run with.

Surefire evidence that SG and the consortium will use the CIC to retain power post-takeover right enough.

Guest somner9

1 interview from 9 days ago given in response to a story coming from London that the BBC already had and were ready to run with.

Surefire evidence that SG and the consortium will use the CIC to retain power post-takeover right enough.

my they didnae hauf gie the game away in your wee chats! Can we quote you on this?

Oooops already did1eye.gif

Only if the fans insist. thumbup2.gif

no offence mate but hopefully not, anyway "one man one vote" i do not believe that anyone paying considerably more than the minimum will expect to just have the same say in club matters as the minimum investors Edited by buddiecat

no offence mate but hopefully not, anyway "one man one vote" i do not believe that anyone paying considerably more than the minimum will expect to just have the same say in club matters as the minimum investors,the minimum investors will have a say in cic/coop matters maybe but not club matters

Does it really matter?

Look you are not going to get a situation here like the one at MyFootballClub where members are consulted on every minutiae involved in the running of a club. The say most members will get in the running of the club will be to have a single vote in the election of individuals to board places. If you want a bigger say that that you would need to stand for election and hope to attract majority support - at which point you'd be expected to give up massive chunks of your spare time for no financial reward.

Co-operative societies operate under strict one member, one vote rules and you know I don't like Gilmour but even I don't doubt that if Gilmour nominated himself for a seat on the board he'd get the majority of votes without any need to rig the election.

The club are beginning to get into the habit of releasing these unclear, ambiguous statements.

Apart from the fact that McGeoch as been asked to resign, it leaves so much open for rumor to emerge as to why and what actually happened.

Im sure no doubt many in the press and on here as well will attempt to fill in the blanks and jump to conclusions. Statements like this just incite more rumor, something which certainly cant be good.

The club are beginning to get into the habit of releasing these unclear, ambiguous statements.

Apart from the fact that McGeoch as been asked to resign, it leaves so much open for rumor to emerge as to why and what actually happened.

Im sure no doubt many in the press and on here as well will attempt to fill in the blanks and jump to conclusions. Statements like this just incite more rumor, something which certainly cant be good.

I would say the statement is clear. What right does McGeoch had to show the r*ngers sec anything about the running of the club ?

What blanks are there to fill in? The statement tells us exactly what happened and cites that as the reason McGeoch is being asked to resign.

E.t.a Has it become impossible for people to take things at face value? Why is it that people are always looking for hidden agendas? We're becoming too quick to assume we're being kept in the dark, sad really.

Edited by buddienixon

Guest somner9

You mean like the hidden agendas when KMcG and GLS were left high and dry ?

It's almost an inevitable outcome that those who were "Cut Out" of the consortium and faced the prospect of hundreds of thousands of ponds worth of shares becoming in effect worthless, would try somehow to get some "value" back.

And since the sellers and 10000 hours (remember they have their own little company too) have failed at every attempt so far to sell at the price quoted we now have the spectre of the sellers dropping the price, retaining some sort of influence beyond one member one vote, and getting everyone else to pay them for the privilege of essentially... paying them the unrealistic price!

Any business, property, item is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it! and the BoD called it wrong, upset people with large financial commitment to the club and now want everyone to join hands and wallets and pay them over the odds (albeit over a greater period of time)

KMcG has made a big mistake in bringing in the scumgers man, but the sellers continue to get it wrong! thats why over two years down the line all we have had is TALK!

You mean like the hidden agendas when KMcG and GLS were left high and dry ?

I think it is time to stop talking about KMG and GLS in the same sentence. Some might make draw from it that GLS is in some way involved in the KMG shambles. He certainly is not.