Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

7 minutes ago, Slarti said:
57 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:
Yip I'm the same, it must have closed and moved mid/late 70s if I can remember it so there must have been a different retailer in the Smithhills street store, that's one for the really auld heids..

Goldberg's, IIRC. And ma head's younger than yours.

Domus, IIRC. And ma head's younger than yours.

28 minutes ago, billyg said:

The entrance to WEWW was opposite the Tile Bar , so it wouldn't be Goldbergs. There was a Domus Supermarket there , but I can't remember if there was something else after Domus and before WEWW ?

There was a hairdresser there, or close, at one time as I remember getting my Kevin Keegan perm done there and, as it took so long, and I'd been for a dew games of pool beforehand 🍺 I had to run across to the Tile to piss as they wouldn't let me use the staff toilet. 

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

You're right. Just as well I put that first "I" in IIRC. And yer head isnae - yer hair transplant might be though. emoji16.png

Mate if what I had on my head was a transplant I’d be looking for my money back 

You normally find that it’s regular visitors to Turkey that get those sort of procedures done 🛫🧑🏻‍🦱🦷🛬