The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

Guest somner9

Re that PM Lovestreet: (No names, No pack drill)

If they manage to work successfully on his social/cultural relation skills, do you think Danny and Tommy will be able to train this out of their striking target???

Flying_Biting_Dog.jpg

You can see his female trainer has got your message, she's discreetly acknowledging on Luiz's (Ooops) Nacho's plate

Edited by somner9

This great season ticket debate is total crap. We are a proud one town team but our support is pathetic. We have the die hard 3,800 so out of that maybe 2300 season tickets? If we can't attract our usual amount of tickets after the cup win then the game is up for us. Tell you what though I suspect the club can afford to bring in players and should we sign a good spl player or two we might see an increase. As it stands I applaud harkins signing and the fact gowser has stayed but don't try telling me the two goalies or Dillon fills you with confidence. We may have won a cup and stayed up but that was with a far bigger and stronger squad than we have at the minute. I will say it again the team needs investment and I still fully expect that this will happen. Our team is wafer thin at the minute and we will be in deep trouble with a few injuries or players going off form. Also a loaned player here or there is great but it is not right to over do it as the team can lose identity. We must build our own team? Anyhow many players will be on the lookout for new clubs and although I would prefer them to be bedding in at min we will sign some more new players if we have any ambition of reaching the top six. If not then our aim must be purely 10th and hope that we can avoid injuries.

I hope someone has removed all the sharp objects from your house.

Seriously I don't know how someone as negative and whiny as you gets out of bed each day.

My personal recommendation is that you enjoy the warm weather while it lasts and start reading the sports papers when the season restarts.

You're getting way too stressed over something which is of minimal importance at this stage.

Oak soft deal in reality don't sit there and patronise people. Your nonsense is of no use to me. A forum is for debate not just happy clappers and wind up merchants like you. You do not even read the point but you then send a response that is trying to cause me to bite back. I am a realistic saints fan nothing more nothing less. We need new players and unless we do then we will struggle. We will sign players somim cool. If you don't mind though any chance you would avoid responding with crap. If you have a point great if not give it a break bud

Oak soft deal in reality don't sit there and patronise people. Your nonsense is of no use to me. A forum is for debate not just happy clappers and wind up merchants like you. You do not even read the point but you then send a response that is trying to cause me to bite back. I am a realistic saints fan nothing more nothing less. We need new players and unless we do then we will struggle. We will sign players somim cool. If you don't mind though any chance you would avoid responding with crap. If you have a point great if not give it a break bud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23229014

Just to advise my followers training camp going very well 3 triialists there and another two Spanish lads joined the party for us to have a look at one of which came through the Barca academy.

By the way things are looking expect 2 certain signings as I have already said previously,there could be more depending on a few other things bubbling away.

Lee Mair may be away soon with 2 first division clubs showing interest.

I will as usual keep you updated with all inside news.

Thanks for the PM's its really not a problem my knowledge is my followers knowledge.

Its a marathon not a sprint so "sit tight"

Edited by lovestreet

Just to advise my followers training camp going very well 3 triialists there and another two Spanish lads joined the party for us to have a look at one of which came through the Barca academy.

By the way things are looking expect 2 certain signings as I have already said previously,there could be more depending on a few other things bubbling away.

Thanks for the PM's its really not a problem my knowledge is my followers knowledge.

Interesting you should say about 3 trialists in Spain as both the manager and the sun reporter that is with the team have both confirmed there are no trialists just a squad of 20 out there.

So who's lying ??

Fecking Marc Crosas who needs another midfielder

Interesting you should say about 3 trialists in Spain as both the manager and the sun reporter that is with the team have both confirmed there are no trialists just a squad of 20 out there.

So who's lying ??

Knowing Danny and the reporter as well as I do they will be keeping things "tight lipped" so not to tip any other clubs off.

So who's lying ??

Do we not have a Kenyan or Ghanain on trail? I'd say you're lying