You Must Be Very Relieved Hearts Have Been Deducted 15 Points...

Yes I visited your forum to read the build up to the game from your side. All I saw was apathy towards the game, including this post made by you;

So I am a bit surprised to find you here to be honest.

Owned !

Guest somner9

Where have all the ton fans been for the last 8 years or so ?

They'll be a helluva job for Greenock cooncil on monday filling in aw the cracks these Ton fans have crawled out of!

This is as good as it gets for Morton fans sadly, so enjoy your win guys.

No cup semi finals for over 30 years. No top flight seasons for over 20. At least they have the Renfrewshire Cup, hm?

Edited by Lex

Yes I visited your forum to read the build up to the game from your side. All I saw was apathy towards the game, including this post made by you;

So I am a bit surprised to find you here to be honest.

I already said I only came on here to read opposition fans views of the game.

I had no intention of posting until pozbaird said donga would never get a bite with such poor bait only for him to get a massive one 5 mins later.

Since then its been a carnival of banter which has been taken in the right spirit for the most part.

For what it's worth, I don't consider St Mirren a rival as I don't think of them any different than I do any other SPL team anymore. Maybe when we're in the same league I will again, but god knows when that will happen.

I already said I only came on here to read opposition fans views of the game.

I had no intention of posting until pozbaird said donga would never get a bite with such poor bait only for him to get a massive one 5 mins later.

Since then its been a carnival of banter which has been taken in the right spirit for the most part.

For what it's worth, I don't consider St Mirren a rival as I don't think of them any different than I do any other SPL team anymore. Maybe when we're in the same league I will again, but god knows when that will happen.

7 stages of grief! What's next from you?

Re sent.

Yeah, true.

You could say coming on here after his team have won is almost as sad as a website counting the number days since its favoured team was beaten by its rivals...

No, when that number is starting to hit world record stage its actually very very amusing.

Yeah, true.

You could say coming on here after his team have won is almost as sad as a website counting the number days since its favoured team was beaten by its rivals...

I consider them our local rivals.

I want to beat them every time we play them in every competition.

That's why the ticker is on the homepage and I KNOW it annoys the f**k out of some of the soapdodgers !

This is the cummulation of over 8 years of hurt for Donga.

Back in 04/05 he started a thread on this forum after he'd witnessed a game at Love Street, declaring that St. Mirren were shit and heading for the Second Division. He declared that Morton would pass us on the way up from the Second Division and he'd give us his Second Division roadmap.

What happened?

* We won the First Division and the Challenge Cup in 05/06

* Are now entering our 8th season in the SPL

* Were League Cup runners up in 09/10

* Won the League Cup in 12/13

* Cleared £3 million of debt

* Built a brand new ground

* Won the Renfrewshire Cup 8 times

Enjoy the moment Donga... lol.gif:

Edited by Isabella Duke

This is the cummulation of over 8 years of hurt for Donga.

This and referring to the thread title yes I am glad to see Hearts are finally having to face some (nowhere near enough) punishment for years of cheating - the deduction will make our season a lot easier.

I wouldn't swap the Renfrewshire Cup for 1 league point - I will be waiting another fortnight before I throw a hissy fit! spudnikconfounded.gif

On a serious note, that game was absolutely shocking. The first two Morton goals were stupidly clumsy from a defence point of view. Fair play to the Morton side though, played fantastic. St Mirren have always had a problem in the opening minutes settling down. the problem was they never did clear there heads and seemed shaky for the whole game. Not good. I was a real pro Danny Lennon guy last season but my thoughts are starting to reverse. Still holding my judgement until the season kicks in though.

Well done, and good luck on getting promoted! St Mirren and Morton BOTH in the top flight alongside Thistle, without Hearts and Rangers, sounds like a brilliantly entertaining season.

Sorry, I'll clarify. I was pro Danny Lennon for most of last season up until the final run of games after the Cup Final. That set some alarms ringing which I chose to ignore. Now we are nearing the start of the season and have a paper thin squad with no back up and a poor defence. We'll see how it goes but I'm really not convinced. Hopefully they can get there act together and prove me wrong!

Now if the board isn't giving DL the money to sign more then this isn''t about DL, but if they have and DL genuinely believes the squad we have just now is good enough then I really hope he has a good plan.

Edited by Smeato

Sorry, I'll clarify. I was pro Danny Lennon for most of last season up until the final run of games after the Cup Final. That set some alarms ringing which I chose to ignore. Now we are nearing the start of the season and have a paper thin squad with no back up and a poor defence. We'll see how it goes but I'm really not convinced. Hopefully they can get there act together and prove me wrong!

Now if the board isn't giving DL the money to sign more then this isn''t about DL, but if they have and DL genuinely believes the squad we have just now is good enough then I really hope he has a good plan.

So in short, a pisher of knickers? Believe in Danny!thumbup2.gif