Ok I Will Start It Sack Danny

We have arguably the most creative midfielders in the league but they will get sucked into mediocrity when the defence is disorganised and the attack is one player isolated on his own. Our new keeper isn't the first to have a few 'mares and go on to have a great season. There is a sense of Danny either wearing Rose tinted glasses or not having enough nous in the transfer/contact stakes. Watching Ross county today it was clear that they have a footballing philosophy that each player understands and is comfortable with. They also appear to have the ability to carry it out.how did they get these players, most of which would be unheard of? We keep hearing about our great facilities and our desire to play football as it should be played yet we cannot attract the players capable of representing these values. Are we that unattractive to decent players?

Lennon gave us our highest league position in a quarter of a century then then followed it up with the first cup since 87.

Always talking up the club and fans, goes round primary schools drumming up support.

So we lose a game to a team who finished 4th last season and, by all accounts, we were doing okay against them until a dodgy pen and mad 10 minutes afterwards.

A bit of perspective required?

Danny has proved that he can bring us success in the league and cup. It's laughable he's being put under pressure one game into a season.

I think he's partly suffering because he's not "St Mirren". No question that Billy Stark or Steve Clarke, with the same record, would be getting an easier ride.

Contradicting yourse

Ah, I get it now.

You meant "simple" as in "stupid"...

1eye.gif

No not stupid,we are paying less in wages than last year ,but havent used the cash ,yet according to you we have a bigger budget.A team adding ten players as opposed to us adding one suggests otherwise.now f**k off and annoy someone else

Lennon gave us our highest league position in a quarter of a century then then followed it up with the first cup since 87.

Always talking up the club and fans, goes round primary schools drumming up support.

So we lose a game to a team who finished 4th last season and, by all accounts, we were doing okay against them until a dodgy pen and mad 10 minutes afterwards.

A bit of perspective required?

Danny has proved that he can bring us success in the league and cup. It's laughable he's being put under pressure one game into a season.

I think he's partly suffering because he's not "St Mirren". No question that Billy Stark or Steve Clarke, with the same record, would be getting an easier ride.

I never thought of that, but it might explain much of the shite on here

sad if the rangers-supporting billy stark was seen to be more of a saints man than danny just because he had a few seasons at st mirren

11 players out, 5 in (2 goalies, an Under 20 and 2 first team squad).

Before we signed Grainger we had no left back at the club!

Thommo is still the only STRIKER at the club! Reilly is not a striker!

We got rid of Parkin, Guy, Imrie and lost Goncalves and replaced none!

If he's chasing Newton and Campbell from Newcastle can he not have done it before the League starts!

He has ostracized Lee Mair for seeing out the contract the club gave him!

We probably won't be paying for the DUD we have in goals just now!

Where the feck has budget gone?

We are worse off than last year (by a mile), and have a worse and reduced squad! After winning a Cup!

We will never increase season ticket sales unless we do what ICT, Dundee Utd and most clubs do and bring players in early thus letting fans know what the f**k they are purchasing!

LENNON MUST GO

DL should get till November - but I agree T&T would be the logical candidates till the end of the season.

A new management team (if required) should get the benefit of the January transfer window to turn things round.

He should NOT get to november if hes not getting any money to spend,totally pointless literally !!

Sorry the season started today but did anyone tell the manager, he was badly prepared with a threadbare squad to chose from.

it's like going to work without the tools of your trade, Like the ice cream van driver going out on the streets without his ice cream van.

Danny time to go.....but thanks for winning the league cup.. But not perma tan Calderwood.

It's the same gripes every season.... Sack him..... He's a Muppet.... Tactically inept..... Bored of it all.

I agree with the above but disagree that if we want more signings we should put our hands in our pockets.

We've let players go and failed to replace with players of the same standard.

We budget for 11th every year. This is fact.

I still get the impression the board are using this season to blood the youngsters whilst we have a 15pt starting cushion, but how many times have I seen slip a lead? If this is the boards vision then it is a big risk if you ask me, especially when the dans are under the impression we will be replacing departing players.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

So many of us willing to pay £10 per month to become community owned so why not pay the same to fund the fans player/s

That would be a disaster.

Sounds good but a bad run of games, direct debits cancelled and then we're in the papers for failing to pay players wages.

Like the idea though, I would be willing to stick my tenner away each month as long as it wasn't spunked on t shirts.....

Things could be worse.

Could be Rangers fan, they don't have a club to support.

Could be a Sevco fan, they have the second highest wage bill in the county Ns get pumped of part time clubs.

i love what is happening over in govan and would be devastated if the pantomime were to finish. What's happening closer to home is a bit rubbish though.