January Window Bubbling Away

lovestreet

as far as the 3 going is concerned .if cornell thinks being 3rs choice at saints is worse than anything at Swansea I would be surprised,also wondering if maybe Dundee might take harkins on loan as it just hasn't happened ,also grainger cant be happy sitting on the bench ,so 3 going isn't really rocket science is it

Aw god transfer window is back which means more of love streets transfer rumour shinanigans

God transfer window? Now that would be interesting.

Allah has been linked with a move to Hamilton Accies whilst Odin is mulling over a move to the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co.

The management team at Motherwell are still trying to "hammer" out a move for Thor while interest in Loki has been red hot. It looks as if Hod may be left without a club after a deal to Saint Johnstone was put on ice.

As ever there are conflicting reports about who is coming and who is going. If I were to believe everything my sources were telling me then

1. Tommo going to be player manager with the Blue Scum

2. Higdon unhappy in Holland and wants to come back to us

3. Ditto Tony Watt

4. The young blue scum defenders Cole, McAusland, Perry and another one I forget coming on trial as they are not getting games

5. Teale to retire

6. Adam Campbell.

7 John paul McBride/ Jon - paul McGoven

8 Shaun Malloney as player coach

9 Dave Clarkson

10 the return of Jon McShane

out

1/ Harkings

2/Granger

3/Bahoken

4/Mclean

5/McAusland

6/Kello

7/McGowan

I'd say other than Bahoken and Campbell they are telling me shite.

Edited by insaintee