Motherwell V St Mirren Top League 21/12/13

shull

Did this happen because Danny tinkered with the formation again?

This is how he fùcked it up at the beginning of the season, Interested to hear the comments of the guys who were there today, they are in a better position

to give us an idea.

[/quote

Fuxake! After last week, loads of our 'fans' were demanding Cheesy get dropped and that Harkins deserved a start because he had a decent game against QoS. No matter what Lennon does, it won't keep our lot happy.

Agreed, about all we can salvage from today is other teams are even shitier than us. thumbup2.gif

Today?

That pretty much sums up our top tier career.

So it goes. As long as we have the odd moment of unfettered joy such as on March 17th, its our lot and we can live with it.

Danny has to think about this very carefully when the dust has settled, but whatever else happens, he is going nowhere meantime, so any chat around that is totally pointless.

Today?

That pretty much sums up our top tier career.

So it goes. As long as we have the odd moment of unfettered joy such as on March 17th, its our lot and we can live with it.

Danny has to think about this very carefully when the dust has settled, but whatever else happens, he is going nowhere meantime, so any chat around that is totally pointless.

Good luck with that, this result will bring out the usual suspects

Weather was the winner, Aberdeen were better than us for most of the match, we showed the odd bit of football and half chances but its sore to lose to individual errors, especially a keeper who was reaching "god" status a few weeks ago.

It was more in hope than expectation we would equalise, second half we started reasonably but toothless.

2nd goal was game over as we could have played for another 90 minutes and still not scored.

I'm afraid were not close to a top 6 team. One thing that separates them from the bottom 6 is something we don't have, a constant goal threat.

Still, a point was best I was hoping for so only a point lost.

Motherwell next week, usually a decent game but the sooner we get support and a different approach up front the better.

Posted this last week.

Still stands, although I was relying on that magic radio today.

If I was interviewing Danny 'whitnatno' Lennon at Fir Park just now, this is what I would say.

"Danny, clearly you made a rip roaring cùnt of it today",

"The last time you made a bollox of it, you would come out with this rhetoric "ma board of directors, ma staff, ma group of players and those wonderful st mirren supporters",

"you left yourself badly exposed at that time, so don't treat us like mugs and spout that tired shite again, we've got your number"!!

The midfield was an absolute mess today. Why did Danny make the same mistake as earlier in the season - pushing Harkins up with Thommo while Gowser plays deep in midfield? It doesn't work. Baffling.

Good post and good questions.

Danny must accept responsibility for today's shocking performance.

I never blamed him last week because last week wasn't his fault. This week was his fault.

If I was interviewing Danny 'whitnatno' Lennon at Fir Park just now, this is what I would say.

"Danny, clearly you made a rip roaring cùnt of it today",

"The last time you made a bollox of it, you would come out with this rhetoric "ma board of directors, ma staff, ma group of players and those wonderful st mirren supporters",

"you left yourself badly exposed at that time, so don't treat us like mugs and spout that tired shite again, we've got your number"!!

And ANOTHER classic, wait, haven't we heard this type of post before? snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

bye1.gif

I've just been over to the Motherwell site, early posts indicate a draw, pointing out they have NEVER won against us at home in McCalls tenure. blink.png

I have to say, they don't have the same class of nuggets we do on here. thumbup2.gif

I think what u meant to say was, They are thicker than me and Lex. bye1.gif

We're St Mirren. We always have been, always will be. It's what we do best. When you think we may finally have turned a corner, BANG, right in your face. Que sera sera.

Turned what corner? All we have beat on this mighty run is the dross of the day. Still yet to beat 1 quality team this season. Come to think, since we beat Ceptic at Hampden we have really beat fekk all.

As i said in other topic. Danny can kiss goodbye to any contract. If i here 1 more interview relating to him getting one then i will go scripto. The club now as we speak need to look for a replacement b4 other clubs get in there and nab the few good ones that may be available. As it stands the only half decent 1 out there the now is Craig Levein. Any thoughts?

Did this happen because Danny tinkered with the formation again?

This is how he fùcked it up at the beginning of the season, Interested to hear the comments of the guys who were there today, they are in a better position

to give us an idea.

[/quote

Fuxake! After last week, loads of our 'fans' were demanding Cheesy get dropped and that Harkins deserved a start because he had a decent game against QoS. No matter what Lennon does, it won't keep our lot happy.

Exactly

Last week Cheesy had a howler so no complaints and Harkins was impressive when he came on as sub.

The mistake is dropping McGinn who as well a good player is a workhorse and gives Kelly protection.

McLean or McGowan should have made way for Harkins